Rant Thread

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Snowy »

Is there some nasty bug going around? :/ I spent my entire birthday on Monday throwing up and feeling like crap and now everyone's getting it! o.o

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I can't wait until whatever these damn elections coming up are over. I swear it's a new solicitor every day. Not that I ever answer the door, but this last one rang my doorbell multiple times... when I was in bed, sleeping, at 8:30 in the morning. That thing is LOUD.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

another day with ignorant ppl :( i was out with my friend and 2 ppl came over to me. First they were really friendly and introduced them self.. Then the older man tried to get me to want to marry his friend... he said that a person like me could never find love anyway so i might as well marry his friend (so he could get his greencard) and get alittle economical boost out of it...

It makes me sad that ppl think that about me when they see me :cry:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Tårnfalk wrote:another day with ignorant ppl :( i was out with my friend and 2 ppl came over to me. First they were really friendly and introduced them self.. Then the older man tried to get me to want to marry his friend... he said that a person like me could never find love anyway so i might as well marry his friend (so he could get his greencard) and get alittle economical boost out of it...

People like that disgust me! You poor thing Tårn...the nerve of some people never ceases to amaze me. If I'd been there I would've given him a clip or two under the nose for you. People like that should have their teeth knocked down their throat. I hope your friend moved to defend you :hug: :hug: I'm sorry that you have to put up with such ignorance and bull**** when you deserve none of it.

Keep your head up Tårn. We're here for you :hug: :hug: :hug:
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Tårnfalk wrote:another day with ignorant ppl :( i was out with my friend and 2 ppl came over to me. First they were really friendly and introduced them self.. Then the older man tried to get me to want to marry his friend... he said that a person like me could never find love anyway so i might as well marry his friend (so he could get his greencard) and get alittle economical boost out of it...

What the hell was wrong with them? Ugh ugh ugh. Disgusting people. I'm really sorry you need to put up with people being horrible like that. >.<

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

What the actual fuck....I would've chewed his ass out for that.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

That is one of the most horrid things I've ever heard in my life, oh my god.

:hug: I may be arthritic, but I would've bitchslapped his ass so hard. I'm so sorry you have to put up with ignorant shits like that moron, and I apologize for the profanity, but sometimes, people just really piss me off. I also hope your friend stuck up for you. We're all gunning for you, Tarn.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Falconcrest wrote:

That is one of the most horrid things I've ever heard in my life, oh my god.

:hug: I may be arthritic, but I would've bitchslapped his ass so hard. I'm so sorry you have to put up with ignorant shits like that moron, and I apologize for the profanity, but sometimes, people just really piss me off. I also hope your friend stuck up for you. We're all gunning for you, Tarn.
Both my friend and i tries to be friendly towards ppl.. eventhough they are unfriendly or ignorant towards us.. so we just said no thanks to his offer and moved on. Nor i or my friends enjoy giving ppl a verbal treatment..
I firmly belive this to be true:

Return evil for evil to no one. Take into consideration what is fine from the viewpoint of all men. If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peaceable with all men. if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. (excerpts from romans 12: 17- 20)

I can relate to the feelings your having but i never feel vengefull.. just sad. But maybe me being kind to him make him think about his ways more than if i did something nasty to him. I hope so

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tarn you are truly beautiful, I don't know if I could have held my tongue.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Tarn. :hug: That's so horrid. You're an amazing person for being able to contain yourself and just walk away from such a situation. I would've lost my shit.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye wrote:Tarn you are truly beautiful, I don't know if I could have held my tongue.
Snowy wrote:Tarn. :hug: That's so horrid. You're an amazing person for being able to contain yourself and just walk away from such a situation. I would've lost my shit.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I cant take the credit myself :D All the Jehovas Witness i know would react exactly the same way. It is in our core belief :D Not gonna preach alot but it feels wrong to take credit when i think the credit should go to God and the bibles principles.

oki preach over :lol: .. sorry but its hard to explain.. but taking credit for one self just seams wrong to me :D :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you understand. I dont like to talk religion in a public forum so i hope this is not to much.

Thanks all to being so kind and supportive. Im really glad that there are ppl out there like you guys :D

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Don't you just love it when you forget that you put the house alarm on and trip it. Dang that's loud.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Just wtf!! Who even does that? So sorry you had to out up with that >< it's good that your faith helps you see it from another perpesctive cause I sure would of told this clown where to stick his friend lol!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

When ever I see this photo I get all happy and go "awesome they are making Pokemon Figmas finally!" then I remember it's fan made and get sad XD

but then I see photos like this and get happy again. Now if only they would hurry up with that Zero suit Samus Figma! My suited Samus is lonely.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Fuck you step father in law. Just...fuck you to all hell.

If you're gonna lie, make it atleast a good one...not the usual "I did <insert thing here> three times today!"

If you fucking touch my dog, I will have you arrested. She is under MY name therefore MINE. Touching my stuff(in this case family) will result in you having a criminal record. You filled the water maybe ONCE today. Whoop de do. Good for you. I do it everyday. I help feed my dog AND yours daily for both breakfast and dinner. I walk my dog(well when my toe wasnt broken I did) and sometimes even walk yours or take them to the dog park. So fuck off. Heaven forbid you actually do one thing for them besides overfeed them with treats.

Yes, my fiance yelled at you. Know why? You disrespected me and screamed in my face....then threatened my dog. You tore at two things he loves. He's livid with you. The moment he told you to shut your mouth, you immediately screamed "Get a job!" Yes...real original there. 1. Fiance has a job so fuck off. 2. I'm in school to get a career. So again, fuck off.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Made some pasta. For some reason it tastes like dirt.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I love how this cold doesn't really hit me until today. My work requests at least 48 hour notice that you're going to be absent. I though this cold was just bad allergies, but now I know it's a full blown cold and it's too late for me to call in, especially with the canine parvo precautions. People haven't been coming in, leaving staff short handed as it is. I don't even get paid for this. This is volunteer work. x.x

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I can see a workplace requiring 48 hours notice for something like an appointment, but illnesses aren't planned. :/ As it's volunteer? If you're sick and don't feel up to working, stay home. it's not like they're going to be able to dock your pay.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

What Dew says. 48 hours is ridiculous. Your body doesn't just warn you 48 hours in advance if you're gunna be ill. o.O

It's worse than my uni. We're required to call in before 9 AM if we're gunna be absent. If we don't call in before then, we're marked as absent with no excuse and several of them gets you kicked off the course. I'm pretty sure everyone I know has come close once or twice, I certainly have. None of my classes start before 9 AM so sometimes I can't tell if I'm well enough or not until later in the afternoon.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

UGH THE ENDING OF MASS EFFECT 3 KILLED ME

THIS WHOLE SERIES KILLED ME

I AM SLAIN