Rant Thread

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Krysteena »

Thanks you lot :) I'll tell them what ALS is, where to donate and then do the challenge properly. Problemo solved. It does bother me that who I'm being nominated by didn't donate money, but I do feel that either way I'm going to do this. There's no reason not to. I haven't got a shortage of water. I haven't got some reason I can't become sopping wet or anything.

Now...where did I put that bucket?

Edit-- why'd I pick art again? Why? I thought it'd be a good idea ya know. I could be free. Nope. The teacher is a complete bitch. She's never happy with your work. She expects you to do so much when you haven't got the time, and wonders why it's not done. I've got other subjects! I've got the history of medicine to study...I've got maths homework to complete and I've got some compositions in music to think about and I can't do them if she won't give us a small break! 4 pages of one thing. Odd. We're all doing different topics...so what I'm doing doesn't exactly fit the book. One section merges with another yet if I do less pages of both because they've merged into one (picking Chinese culture is surprisingly limiting) she'll still moan at me! I've had 6 weeks, yes, of the holiday. I lost a family member (ones who I was very close to) a day before we broke up and thus missed the last day to pick up some of those supplies she had out and I didn't do anything for 2 weeks after my grandad died. You watch, I'll still get moaned at. Yes, I would've had a month. Bu I've got a life!

Deep breathes Kayro. Deep breathes. You've got homework to do. Now. Maths now. Art can be completed tomorrow. Maths tomorrow and Wednesday. History also Wednesday. There. Be thankful you didn't get Spanish homework.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

I was mucking around with my cat. She was lying upside down when I noticed one of her front teeth sticking out of her mouth. I was wondering why her other tooth wasn't out too... I looked inside her mouth and she's missing quite a few teeth, all in a row, at the top of her mouth. I feel so horrible right now. Why didn't I notice before now? She'd had bad breath for a while, we bought some treats for cats that are meant to help bad breath, now I noticed her teeth are missing... I think she may have gum disease. :( Other than some being missing, her gums looked rather normal and her teeth were white and clean, so I really can't figure it out. We're gunna take her to the vet tomorrow but I feel so, so horrid for not inspecting this before now... I really hope she doesn't lose more teeth. :(

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

It's unfortunate that she lost a bunch, I hope it wasn't from injury. Still, cats do all right missing some (or even all) with a few diet changes and some care from the owner. Taking her to the vet is the best call, but don't beat yourself up over it. We found out my grandfather's cat is missing a tooth when we took him in for a long-needed dental and we don't have any idea when he lost it.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Hearthstone is like a drug. I can't stop playing it.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I don't think I can use the term "friend" any more. Every person I've considered a good friend has either disappeared, stopped talking to me or hurt me in some way. And I'm done with it. Absolutely done.

There are people I'm happy and comfortable to talk with and be around, but I simply just can't call anyone a friend. That word is cursed to me now as far as I care.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

It feels kinda shitty when people especially family forget about you s: whatever

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Varethyn wrote:I don't think I can use the term "friend" any more. Every person I've considered a good friend has either disappeared, stopped talking to me or hurt me in some way. And I'm done with it. Absolutely done.

There are people I'm happy and comfortable to talk with and be around, but I simply just can't call anyone a friend. That word is cursed to me now as far as I care.
I hope you settle with some good friends eventually. I went through my entire childhood and teenage years with people who I considered friends but they always left me eventually. So many people after school, some who I considered to be best friends, couldn't be bothered to keep in contact with me when I moved. It took me until I went to college to finally find my friends who would stick with me. When I first went to college, I had no one I could've considered a friend, I was so alone, so I know how you feel. :/ I really hope you find some great people and, if you ever want to talk, even though we don't know each other well, I'm always here to listen to rants or to simply talk to. :3 (Well, not ALWAYS here, but you know. xD)

As for the cat, she was taken to the vet today and she's having to go back on Thursday to have all her back teeth taken out. :/ I know it's not really my fault but when she got smelly breath I really should've thought more of it... I feel terrible for not noticing until now, god knows how long she's been missing teeth for. Sadly I also had to go back home today (she's 'my' cat, but lives at my mum's) so I won't be around for her when Thursday comes around, nor was I actually there to take her to the vet myself. Urg. I should've taken her sooner...

Edit: Oh, according to my mum just now, the vet said there's nothing actually wrong with her. Just a middle aged thing that's quite common? I had no idea. o:

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Cats teeth fall out with age? Sammy was around 7 when he went but he never lost any teeth :| I think it'll be good if Kady loses some of her teeth. You'll be fussing her and bam! She'll skin your hand alive for no reason! Silly cat...
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

It is common for kitties to lose teeth at mid age. My neighbor had a very sweet kitty that lost his teeth around mid age. It happens. Not to all cats but its nothin to freak over.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I have two cats and Ruby (the one losing teeth) is the youngest of the two. Blossom has lost no teeth nor does she show any signs of it. *shrug* Apparently it can just happen.

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Yeah, like I said, my grandfathers' cat is missing some teeth and we don't even know when it happened.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I've calmed down about it now. The words from the vet kinda assured me a little but it'll still be sad to see Ruby unable to eat biscuits so well anymore... She loves her biscuits. >:

In other news, we went for a really tiring trip the other day, I was on my feet for about 7 hours, constantly walking, I slept only 5 hours the night before, last night I was feeling too stressed to sleep properly so right now I'm exhausted. Like I can barely keep my eyes open. ... Suppose I should go and sleep instead of just ranting about it haha. But it's so warm now, I'm scared I won't sleep properly and I'm still a bit stressed about a couple of things happening right now... Arg... *collapse* x___x

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

My stomach is on fire and I cotton balls in my throat, please don't be getting sick :( :mrgreen:

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

I'm experiencing really, really bad depression right now and it's taking its toll on my body. I need to eat and work and be around people to get myself out of this funk but I can't bring myself to do any of it. It hurts so much!

To be fair, I'm going through a very stressful time in my life. I'm waiting to hear back on the results of a biopsy I had to see whether or not I have cancer. I won't know anything further til the end of this week or sometime next week.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

It's too cold. I can't wait for summer to come.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

It's too hot. i can't wait for fall to come.

(sorry i had to, but it really is miserably hot)
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

I think I made a mistake in eating three doughnuts today... And almost nothing else. Ughhhh.. Stomach, please feel better soon. :c
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Dewclaw wrote:It's too hot. i can't wait for fall to come.

(sorry i had to, but it really is miserably hot)

I can send you all the cold here :3
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

You know if your whole selling point of your game is your leads gender/race/sexuality then I don't really want to play your game as it's most likely not going to have a good story or gameplay.

Gameplay and story should be your selling points not who your lead likes to bang!

To clear that up : Of course I anit saying we should not have more diversity in our games of course we should! I'm saying they should not be your selling point. I mean your lead character is most likely going to be boringly written if that's the selling point >.>
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I want to play around in the beta. But even though the beta strains my computer LESS than live, my FPS never gets above 20 most of the time and the constant visual stuttering is giving me a raging headache.

They BETTER fix this before it goes live because I can't play the damn game with the screen juddering constantly like that.