The Happy Thread

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: The Happy Thread

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I have learned quite a bit about my computer in the past couple of days, what with trying to clean it out and then breaking it xD I learned how to remove and install a graphics card today, and I'm pretty excited to get my new one tomorrow. Until then, I'll just run a tabletop fan on my old one with the broken fan (and get rid of this awful one that the repair shop gave me!). And I know what and where the various parts are now, and how to remove and replace most of them!

It's pretty cool. :D
vanilli

Unread post by vanilli »

FINALLY MY SERVERS ARMOURY WORKS AGAIN! Stupid merge broke it just for our server though :/ I can once again check things without having to log about all the time :D
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Today, I discovered Pizza crackers. Yes. They're exactly what you think they are. Pizza. Crackers. Say it with me now. Pizza. Crackers.

I also have some pyjamas finally. I don't have to sleep in jeggings and a shirt anymore, yay! Plus side, there's mice and foxes and owls and bears on them :3
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I love getting figures in the mail. Half the fun is watching the tracking number :lol:
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

*hums* mirror mirror on the wall. Blind Guardian never fails to make me happy :)

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Yay going out to dinner for b-day, gunna have the best ribs in the state :headbang: :mrgreen:

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

My boyfriend has been moneyless for months now due to a stupid cock-up the council made... and suddenly today it ALL comes through in one big amount. He's so happy... and so am I. xD Had a really good day. Had a Chinese to celebrate him finally having money again, he's buying himself a new RAM stick at long last which was much needed for his PC and he's buying me a Mega Lucario plush when I'm back from my holiday. ^___^ Which is another thing... Off for a weekend holiday in Corfu on Friday! Beaches, sun, swimming pools and bikinis here I cooooome~

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

GWAR's new lead singer being a woman is neat. I hope she is good.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Computer needs a new graphics card (* see rant thread)
Went into the electronics shop to price check cards, told the floor salesman what my computer had, told him I played WoW and did digital art, so he pointed me to ones that should work on my machine.
I picked one that was $99.99, took it to the till and it scanned at $199.99!!! showed the guy the price tag so he adjusted the price.
Got home, checked it's price online...$199.99!!! So I got my card for $100 off!!!!

Just hope that it does work in my machine, but will have to wait till tomorrow to find out.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Just tonight I finally got my Great Brewfest Kodo to go along with the Swift Brewfest Ram I got awhile ago so now my Brewfest dungeon running is all done no more wasting time in there. Also I got my Swift Zulian Panther after four months of farming for it this was after seeing it drop once and I gave it to a battle tag friend who no longer is playing. Now I finally got my favorite cat mount and a kodo for my Alliance to ride on.

And...I got to spend time with my girlfriend tonight we are doing great as usual as a couple and both can't wait till December when she is coming to see me for Christmas. We are making plans for a commitment ceremony down the line will be buying her ring when she is here and asking her like it is a engagement ring though it is a promise ring I promised her when I met her we will make it and here we are one year in and so in love with each other.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Just got back from school, and as thus have completed my presentation. I hate talking in front of people with a passion, and so was dreading this 5 minute talk in front of the teacher. My notes weren't as good as they should've been, and after seeing that many people who'd already done theirs had been given 13/15 (an A) I was wishing for the ground to open up and swallow me. My mouth was dry, I stumbled, I repeated things and I had a moment where my notes weren't enough and everything left me head. Of course at the end, which shouldn't have been the end, I forgot everything. I'd gone through too quickly and had rushed it. So I ended my presentation with "And now I've forgotten what I was going to say." -.- yay me! Smooth finish! Or not...

So when she told me "Well done, that was an A." I didn't believe her. 12/15. I'm more than content with a score like that ^_^ and I was thinking I'd be happy with a C.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Just finished my final project and I'm super thrilled after presenting it! I think I aced it!

Video Game Cover: Dragon's Hoard
Final Project - Part 1: Create a video game cover of our own original design.

Video Game Mock-Up Website: Dragon's Hoard
Final Project - Part 2: This was for web students like me...we had to create a mock-up website in photoshop. Basically you're creating the front page with no HTML, CSS and all that.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I was stuck on 72 subscribers for a good week or so. Over the course of today 7 new people subbed. o.O I... have no idea why but I ain't complaining!

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

After a fairly stressful thus/fri I had a great weekend of getting sucked into anime/animated series :) Watched 2 "books" of Legend of Korra and re watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood :)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I need that Masters of Anatomy book. I think most artists need that book XD
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

cowmuflage wrote:I love getting figures in the mail. Half the fun is watching the tracking number :lol:
Oooh and this^^^ I have mine delivered to work and my nerdy work mates love seeing all the stuff I buy :) Got Ironman and Cpt America Figmas on the way atm eee!

I may make an "ultimate Avengers" set with my Madoka and SM figures :lol:

Shadowlands

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Just booked my mini honeymoon to cairns weeee!

Shadowlands

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Last day of work today, then holidays for a week too! Wohooooo :D /Highfive Cas

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Got to talk to my loving girlfriend twice today on the phone then she came in game for a bit so we were together then also I got a love letter she mailed to me it is so wonderful being in a relationship where you know the one you are with is the one meant to be with. She is coming on December 17th for two weeks with me and though we are both nervous we are yet calm because the way this started as friends. She even talked bout moving here and us renting a house together which I love the idea of.

I know in the past I made posts that weren't so happy those were during our troubled times but they are behind us now we are one year strong and getting stronger she is my life mate and soul mate I love her so much and am proud she is my girlfriend.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte today. Do I get a special white girl prize? :D

Actually I didn't really love it. It was great, very tasty, but it wasn't really coffee, just some sort of pumpkin drink. And I like coffee more than pumpkin.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!