Rant Thread

Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Silivren »

@Niabi - Thank you so much. Unfortunately nobody can stay with me this weekend but I do have a dog for protection and I can call my boyfriends mom at any time. I know she'd drive over here in the dead of night if I needed her. *hugs* Your concern means a lot. I hope you're doing alright as well.

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

@Kayro - Thats horrible but don't give up. Bad things generally happen in threes - break a match stick and break the cycle! Sounds superstitious I know but I might help :) You always have ppl who care no matter what so please don't give up for them!

@Kenna - I know how you feel. My fiance works away 50% of the year and I had someone kick the fence in when he was away at 1am. I almost shat myself when it looked like they were coming into the complex where I live! Thank goodness my neighbours were awake too and they all turned their lights on to see. These people are usually cowards so just turning on outside lights or even yelling out to neighbours is often enough to send them packing. Else you can call the police or local security to loop the area if you think they will hang about. Stay safe!

@Junrei - Yep the lawyers or a VRO is the next option BUT thankfully we have a witness! The neighbour on the other side of mum saw him and how violent he looked. She came outside and he immediatly changed his demeanor to being a victim but it was too late. She'd already seen from her house what he was like. She told mum she came outside because she was frighten he may hit her - bless her! The family come from a eastern european country and have seen his type before she said. Mum is really happy someone else has seen his behaviour and won't fall for the terrible lies he tells. She was also afraid of being isolated too because of them but now shes happy :) Its a big releif to know she has someone on her side should he do it again!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

*Gives back biiiiig hugs!* Thanks guys, for the support! And yes Castile, I'll keep that in mind. Perhaps I'll get something good happen soon :)
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Guys I'm a freaking 22-year-old woman and I've developed a crush on an animated character help

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Snowy wrote:Guys I'm a freaking 22-year-old woman and I've developed a crush on an animated character help
Okay, I'm feeling helpful: http://www.animedakimakurapillow.com/ ;)
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Anyia wrote:Okay, I'm feeling helpful: http://www.animedakimakurapillow.com/ ;)
BAHAHA oh god thanks for the late night laughs. :lol: Sadly this isn't an anime character we're talking about, doubt I could get him on a pillow. :lol:

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Day light savings always screws me up.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh my god no my third year of uni starts tomorrow after nearly a five month break no no no no no I'm too used to being lazy don't make me go innnnnnnnnnn. T___T

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I've mentioned a few times that I've been feeling down and stuff recently. Perhaps now is a good time to explain why.

...I've recently discovered a lump in an... undesirable place. There's nothing immediately wrong like disorders, discomfort or pain, it's only come up in the last couple of days and - I'll admit now I'm not exactly the most hygienic person you'll ever meet - I do have a history of getting large spots and abscesses. So I'm hopeful. But still... it's a bit firmer than what I'm used to getting and it's making me kind of nervous. If nothing changes or it gets bigger or something over the next few days I'm going down to get myself checked out. It's got me more than a bit spooked and I'm really really bad at telling people about, well, anything these days. I just don't know what to do or how to feel right now.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Varethyn wrote:I've mentioned a few times that I've been feeling down and stuff recently. Perhaps now is a good time to explain why.

...I've recently discovered a lump in an... undesirable place. There's nothing immediately wrong like disorders, discomfort or pain, it's only come up in the last couple of days and - I'll admit now I'm not exactly the most hygienic person you'll ever meet - I do have a history of getting large spots and abscesses. So I'm hopeful. But still... it's a bit firmer than what I'm used to getting and it's making me kind of nervous. If nothing changes or it gets bigger or something over the next few days I'm going down to get myself checked out. It's got me more than a bit spooked and I'm really really bad at telling people about, well, anything these days. I just don't know what to do or how to feel right now.
DON'T leave it to see what happens. If it's bothering you, go NOW! The sooner the better, even if it's really nothing to worry about.

I'm sure there's nothing wrong really. :hug: But on the off-chance there actually is, going now will get the problem solved faster and easier and then you won't have anything to worry about.

Snowwalker
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Suramar

Unread post by Snowwalker »

Snowy is right. Time can be of the essence in situations like this. Not to mention you'll feel better regardless knowing what for sure you're dealing with. The unknown can be scarier than the truth. Do yourself a favor and go now.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Last night I was so happy, I finally had enough "points" to get a couple things that I'd been saving up for, my plans could finally go through. Wake up this morning to go use my "points", and discover that the group had DRASTICALLY increased the cost of all their "points" stuff and I no longer had enough "points" to even buy ONE of the things that I wanted...

No warnings are anything about hiking up the prices...just BOOM! everything's ~10x the cost it was yesterday!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Sometimes I miss in-game RP so much it almost physically hurts. I was a terrible roleplayer when I was 14, but at least I had a spine. At least I got involved. Now I have tons of practice, characters that put my old ones to shame, and all the will in the world- and I don't have the spine to talk to a single bloody person.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I have a pimple on my stomach scar and it's really bugging me as I can't feel it yet at the same time I can? D:
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Sometimes I miss in-game RP so much it almost physically hurts. I was a terrible roleplayer when I was 14, but at least I had a spine. At least I got involved. Now I have tons of practice, characters that put my old ones to shame, and all the will in the world- and I don't have the spine to talk to a single bloody person.
Feelin' this so hard right now.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Is it bad that I'm finding one of my friends, who I'd usually consider a best friend, really irritating? :/ I don't even see her that often anymore - she lives with me but she's at work from 2 PM till 10 PM, by the time she gets up to leave I'm usually out at uni and by the time she comes back I've kinda settled down for the evening ready for bed so I only really see her on the days she has off but... she's *really* been getting on my nerves. Not to mention half of the house problems we're having are kinda thanks to her fucking things up. Either her or her girlfriend. Her girlfriend I cannot stand so that never helps.

I dunno. I feel bad about it because we've been friends for years but only now is she really starting to grate on me a little. Everyone else I live with, who I have known just as long, is fine, it's just her. That and she's been really trying her hardest recently to get in and about me and my best friend - always trying to hang around him when I'm not, always trying to get in on our conversations even if they're private and probably most irritatingly, claiming that when we move house she's gunna go wherever he's going. ... Why? I mean yeah we're all friends here but we're all aware we're not going to be able to stay together after this year. It's kinda like an unspoken rule that me and him and my boyfriend are gunna go find a place together after this year but... if she's coming along now... I don't think I can. :/ That and she's not the cleanest or most hygienic person either and... Well, I kinda am. xD I like the house to be tidy and clean and rather spotless but it's hard when she's dragging her dirty trainers in every day and ruining everything... >.<

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Don't worry Snowy. I've had this. Someone who I liked turned on one of my friends for no reason and so it gives me more reason to hate him. I don't generally say nice words to him anymore.

Actually, that's why I came here. My friend has a chav for a boyfriend. So what? I don't mins too much. Her boyfriends friend is my problem. I find out that she was being called a whore, slut and a bitch by this friend of the boyfriend. But it wasn't to her. It was to her boyfriend. Because this friend has been doing drugs and she warned him about it all. Someone finds out and Luke gives names. So the dealer threatens Luke. This is apparently my friends fault. Why?! You're the one doing drugs! You're the one getting yourself in this mess! Not her!

And do excuse me if you're being stupid with your belongings and keep dropping them while being an abusive friend. Yes, I shall laugh if you drop your iPod and it breaks. Because your stupidity is rather entertaining. You're abusive and don't care for your belongings. You feel you're better this everyone else so yes I shall laugh because you dropped your iPod because you were busy shoving my friends around. Don't tell me I'll be paying for it. I'm not the one being stupid. I'm not paying for laughter. Also, that'd be a lot of people paying. Because a lot of people would be laughing.

My God school is in session and so I'm going to have lots to rant about >.<
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Argh....PHP is scaring me already. I should've had Javascript BEFORE this class but I didn't.....

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

When people say "talk with your wallet" about like Blizz and yet still pay their WoW subs.

Like talking with your wallet would be cancelling your Wow subs ya knobs.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Adults (esp in the workplace) that act like/worse than teenagers. Why do you feel the need to make others lives miserable to make yours better? I get that you don't have very high self esteem but seriously grow up. Surely you have better things to do than make nice people feel like utter shit. And FYI if you've got the the time to poke holes in others work maybe you should concerntrate more on your own. Also It took every ounce of my being not to point out you didn't attach anything to that e-mail you sent to everyone...your're welcome scussbucket!

p.s. I'm not the one being bullied - its other nice ppl around me I have to hug on a daily basis cause others like to pick on them...makes me very angry tho!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~