Rant Thread

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Krysteena »

Ewww I'm catching that cold that's going around. Ugh...fun fact. Everyone that's had it comes out sounding like an old man, no joke. My friend nearly wet herself laughing when someone spoke to her with the sore throat XD don't worry. The person she laughed at was another friend. But my poor throat...unless I sneeze in a certain way it burns.

And yes, you stupid boy. You've got a girlfriend. My other friend has a boyfriend. Yes, you're going out with my best friend. That does not mean you rub it in my face you dick. Yes I'm single. Yes, no one wants to date me. Yes, you've finally found someone. Please do not rub it in my face...I've already got one friend who's constantly around her boyfriend. She's so clingy, and I swear if you turn out like the male version of her so help me I will lose my shit! Yes, I'm jealous. Being loved by someone is an amazing feeling and those without it don't need you pointing it out, or purposely pulling one friend away from the other...I don't want to stand in the kitchen between two couples talking about double dates, and then when you of all people point out my rather depressed expression everyone goes "awwww" FFS DONT MOLLYCOODLE ME I DONT WANT YOUR PITY! JUST STOP TRYING TO DEVOUR THE OTHERS FACE FOR ONE SECOND! God I sound so jealous...

Forever alone ;-;
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Stressed

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

The three main responses I get when I tell someone I'm feeling lonely and/or if they'd like to chat/do something:
"Good for you, I'm lonely too so fuck off."
"Get a life."
"Go see a doctor, you're clearly suffering from depression."

Yeah, little wonder why I'm always sad and lonely.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

So I spoke to my best friend today about our very clingy friend problem. I asked what he thought about the fact that she'll be 'moving with him' next year.

... Apparently neither has he agreed to this or ever even heard of this before. This means she's literally just been telling ME this, most likely to piss me off. Apparently he's not too keen on living with her next year either, even though he has a higher tolerance for her than I currently do.

But why the fuck is she suddenly being so clingy to him? Is it literally just to piss me off because she knows how close we are? Is she all of a sudden now really jealous? I don't get it. Also, since he's not too keen on living with her either... how the hell are we going to get rid of her? I don't want to be mean, I mean I certainly don't want to fall out with her, I just... I'm done living with her, this is the second time I've done it now and I'm just not okay to live with her anymore after this year is up. Of everyone in this house currently, I want to live with her again the least, but I want to live with my best friend the most (not including my boyfriend, I mean we're kinda stuck together now anyway. xD) So how on earth are we going to tell her 'no'? She'll throw a fit that's for sure, that's her best reaction to things she doesn't like... I just... I want to live with my boyfriend and my best friend. That's it. >___<

In case anyone's curious as to what my proper reasoning for not wanting to live with her would be - she's unhygienic and doesn't contribute to house cleaning or maintenance. Heck she doesn't even buy new toilet roll when we ask her to even though we set up a rota so everyone could pay fairly for it. AND SHE USES IT THE MOST. (That and you know her irritatingasfuck girlfriend who is ALWAYS over even when she's not and just uses our stuff, doesn't contribute either, ruins our fucking microwave with her ready meals and uses like two toilet rolls every time she uses the bathroom... yeah.) Me and another friend are very particular about the house being clean and the general rule is if you made the mess, you clean it. But she doesn't. Ever. And she thinks that doing everyone's dishes for them every now and again is enough to contribute. Uh, no, I can do my own dishes thank you, now clean up the mud your icky trainers left on the carpet thank you. >___<

Also it apparently annoys her that I say 'boyfriend' instead of 'fiance'. (We are engaged, I just don't like the word fiance.) Erm fuck off please this is my relationship not yours ty.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Sounds to me Snowy, that you and the other people you live with need to sit down, talk it out and then go to her as a group and tell her that either she contributes fairly (list off what she has neglected/needs to contribute), address the hygiene/cleaning issues, and anything else. If these rules/chores or such have been written down or posted, hand her a copy (and point out where they are posted) and tell her that if she does not clean up her act and pull her share, then she has to leave. Also, re-affirm that her friend is NOT to be coming over when she is not there, and that she is responsible for her friends actions while her friend is over.
This of course would need to be done as a group, with each person contributing points (aka taking turns speaking). But people like her don't change if those they live with tolerate her behavior, all that is being done is enabling her to keep behaving that way.

If worried about her reaction or friendship, remember. A true friend will understand, even if they don't like it. An acquaintance will will take it as a personal attack, throw a fit, blame others, etc.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Snowy, if I was you, I think I would've lost my temper by now...windows would've blown, lights would've smashed and all that kinda stuff.

Oh my it's 3am...I'm suffering from a cold (can one please nor go to school?) and I just spoke, yes, to myself, and I sound like an old man...and my voicebox breaks whenever I go slightly above the normal pitch. So...no saying "YAAAAAS!"

Varethyn: :hug:
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Makoes wrote:Sounds to me Snowy, that you and the other people you live with need to sit down, talk it out and then go to her as a group and tell her that either she contributes fairly (list off what she has neglected/needs to contribute), address the hygiene/cleaning issues, and anything else. If these rules/chores or such have been written down or posted, hand her a copy (and point out where they are posted) and tell her that if she does not clean up her act and pull her share, then she has to leave. Also, re-affirm that her friend is NOT to be coming over when she is not there, and that she is responsible for her friends actions while her friend is over.
This of course would need to be done as a group, with each person contributing points (aka taking turns speaking). But people like her don't change if those they live with tolerate her behavior, all that is being done is enabling her to keep behaving that way.

If worried about her reaction or friendship, remember. A true friend will understand, even if they don't like it. An acquaintance will will take it as a personal attack, throw a fit, blame others, etc.
Agreed 100%!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Dont wanna do this PHP Homework ugh....

LisaaraPokefarm

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

GAH!!! Kayla had a growth spurt and now she doesn't really fit any of her warmer weather clothes!!!
Looks like I need to hit up a 2nd hand store and restock her up on clothes :(
Should probably do that before next Thursday (when she goes to daycare)

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Four brewfest rams have dropped for me this year. FOUR.

I just need the kodo. Why this.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Today I got told I was racist for not drawing "enough" people of colour and then later I get called racist FOR drawing people of colour because I'm White?

Uh guys wut.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

cowmuflage wrote:Today I got told I was racist for not drawing "enough" people of colour and then later I get called racist FOR drawing people of colour because I'm White?

Uh guys wut.
It confuses me as much as it confuses you. I've no idea what's going through people's mind anymore :?
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

You think that's bad. An artist I follow on tumblr got a crapton of flak for some art he did, and buried in accusations of racism and "whitewashing"... and he's -black-. (He does a lot of 'all grown up' versions of cartoon characters and has even pointed out he eyedropper-samples shots of the shows to ensure their skin colors are identical... but somehow not PoC enough? I dunno.)

I had a person who I considered a good friend and one I'd known for more than seven years dump me amidst screams of 'racist'... because I expressed being tired of her constant Chinese-water-torture-style whining/griping/white people suck all the time everything ever is your fault attitude. Look, most of my ancestors didn't even GET to this country until after WWII, stop blaming me for slavery, okay? Hell, the ones that were here first were running away from, oh, being horrendously mistreated by the British because Scots and Irish aren't real humans with souls and crap. Blergghghghh... oh and she didn't like being told that saying all white people are the same is the same as claiming all Amerindians are the same and is also racist. Even though it totally is. I wouldn't say a Scot is the same as a German or a Russian, any more than I'd say a Lakota is the same as a Navajo. They aren't. Stop painting others with the brush you're complaining about being painted with, it's not okay...

Edit: People nowadays also seem to have a very selective view of history. Take, for example, the Irish. Whiter than white, if you're just going by skin color. But they suffered the worst kinds of abuse, discrimination, and degradation during the Victorian period because why? The crime of being Catholic, mostly. Now, I tend to lump Christianity all in the same pot, myself, but the Protestant majority reeeeallly had a hate-on for the Catholics and blamed them for all that was wrong in the world. And yet what happened to them has been largely lost to the sands of history. For example, there was an episode recently of Mysteries at the Museum, wherein documents had been found belonging to a major railroad corporation that proved that no less than 57 young Irish railroad workers (already working in a crappy job... along with blacks and Chinese... it was one of those jobs "real people" wouldn't take on a bet) were murdered en masse and the whole thing covered up with a story about a cholera epidemic. Why? Basically... for being a Catholic scapegoat for a cholera outbreak in a nearby town. Yep, they just piled into the old wagons and rode up and murdered fifty seven men, then buried it (and them) and no one cared because they were JUST Irish...

If they were black, or Indians, there'd be monuments and days of memorial and all kinds of things. But they were white, so they're relegated to a display in their local museum... and only a few of them. The rest lie under the railway and there's not even a marker to tell where they are...

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I am frustrated with Diablo 3.. Not the game but myself playing.

I have so much fun killing things and finding fun stuff, and legendary items, but I feel as if I am just pissing around and I am not good at it all. I JUST bought RoS on Tuesday, and I hit 70 Wednesday. I've been doing bounties. I like them a lot.

But it just feels like I am a noob... I've tried looking at what kind of stats, builds, to use, but I always change builds because I like trying different attacks a lot.

My gear isn't great, and a lot isn't even lvl 70 gear yet.

I just don't know.. I play for fun and all. But I wish I could be like those guys on youtube and forums who can do like 1 million dps! >.<
It's just a pipe dream I guess ... haha

If anyone wanted to look at my poor thing..

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Fefe ... o/42051413 'UwU'

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

So none of my friends seem to want to help out at my table at Armageddon this year. Like it's a free ticket for the biggest con in NZ and all they'd have to do is help out at my table.

Like I'd like to be able to go pee and get food and look around ya know! it's in 3 weeks and that's not a very long time!

I don't want to be stuck at my table by my self for 3 and a half days ;-;
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

If your girlfriend is telling you that she's feeling 'smothered' by you that doesn't mean go and spend even more time with her you dumb fuck.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I can't keep a straight face when someone uses "Herstory" instead of history and "Womyn" instead of women.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Scarlet wrote:I am frustrated with Diablo 3.. Not the game but myself playing.

I have so much fun killing things and finding fun stuff, and legendary items, but I feel as if I am just pissing around and I am not good at it all. I JUST bought RoS on Tuesday, and I hit 70 Wednesday. I've been doing bounties. I like them a lot.

But it just feels like I am a noob... I've tried looking at what kind of stats, builds, to use, but I always change builds because I like trying different attacks a lot.

My gear isn't great, and a lot isn't even lvl 70 gear yet.

I just don't know.. I play for fun and all. But I wish I could be like those guys on youtube and forums who can do like 1 million dps! >.<
It's just a pipe dream I guess ... haha

If anyone wanted to look at my poor thing..

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Fefe ... o/42051413 'UwU'
Hardly! It just takes a lot of grinding. I don't like to play much these days either. I think my DH can do around 600k dps currently.

LisaaraPokefarm

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I seriously don't know why i have some ppl on my facebook "friends" list - I keep giving one guy from highschool the chance not to be a total DBag but again and again all he does is poke the bear and take things way too far in debates...usually when he has no point and is losing.

To top it off my cousins wife that went missing in June...they may have found her body :( If it is her she died alone in the sand dunes, it made me cry to think she thought that was her only way out. Her poor kids too....

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Castile... I am so, so sorry! That is so horrible... I don't know what to say. That's horribly depressing. :hug:'s for you and your family.