Rant Thread

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Just a note! If you get SM instead of Horseman... if you go through and just punch the end boss, you still, mysteriously, will get your loot filled pumpkin. So there's that.

I've noticed some lag in high traffic areas but then I ALWAYS have lag in high traffic areas. I guess it's a little worse but I've gotten so used to ignoring it I just kind of tolerate it.

I haven't had the instance crash on me for using WASD though.

That said, pet abilities are all flavors of messed up (see my post in the new pet abilities thread) and when they lowered the level requirement for Misdirect, my poor 68 hunter got it but the auto-glyph-learn thing broke so now he can't get the MD glyph at all. And my ticket re: this issue is like three days old and climbing.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I'm really having a hard time playing Cow at. Aimed shot is not a fun focus dump. It's not fast or anything and they don't like you moving as MM now and that's dumb.

I'm having more fun on my Druid and she's Alliance and I know their story line is going to have stuff in it that pisses me off. They normally do.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Nachtwulf wrote:Just a note! If you get SM instead of Horseman... if you go through and just punch the end boss, you still, mysteriously, will get your loot filled pumpkin. So there's that.

I've noticed some lag in high traffic areas but then I ALWAYS have lag in high traffic areas. I guess it's a little worse but I've gotten so used to ignoring it I just kind of tolerate it.

I haven't had the instance crash on me for using WASD though.

That said, pet abilities are all flavors of messed up (see my post in the new pet abilities thread) and when they lowered the level requirement for Misdirect, my poor 68 hunter got it but the auto-glyph-learn thing broke so now he can't get the MD glyph at all. And my ticket re: this issue is like three days old and climbing.
I never got a pumpkin from smacking the first boss. :(

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

No, you have to kill Whitemane and whatshisbutt, then you'll get the pumpkin in the mail.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Ooooh.

LisaaraPokefarm

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

So I got a new phone. A Samsung galaxy s4. It's nice and I love having a drawing program on it.
But I got my gmail account on it somehow and I can't find the option to log out. The phone has a password but I still don't want this on here...

Edit: Apparently there ISN'T AN OPTION TO LOG OUT without taking ALL my google account stuff off the phone. Which could require a factory reset, resulting in all my other stuff being deleted...

Why was this approved?

Ok. managed to get the account removed but now it's pestering me to make an account for data backup. What a shitty design.
I am so tired of companies trying to force people to share/connect ALL THE INFO, ALL THE TIME. Because apparently they don't understand how dangerous that can be :|
Guess I need to make a throwaway account.
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

mpd_84 wrote: Guess I need to make a throwaway account.
I have a samsung galaxy s3 mini. And that was exactly what was annoying me too. I made a throwaway account for it. No way I will ever leave my mail up all the time on my phone. I don't have to check my mails all the time. I can do it at home, too.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Dude this Gamer gate crap has gone to a new low. People are bringing up JewWario and saying things like "he would not support/he would support GG" and stuff like that.

You can't talk for the dead you just can't. You are ruining his good name. The man died this year have some respect for him and leave him out of this shit.
mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Another night where I accomplish nothing thanks to a sinus headache. Don't have any energy but I have to much work to do...
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

i don't think i have ever wanted to die more than i do right now
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

On the earlier mention of lag, I'm getting HIDEOUS lag. Sometimes it seems to be my computer, sometimes it seems to be WoW. We're talking full up freeze I can move but can't do anything and when it all loads I get pinged ponged back to wherever I was. It's a nightmare.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Not so much a rant but I'm not sure where to post this. While I am glad I'm getting more YouTube subscribers, I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with some of them having my personal Facebook account. I try to be as friendly as possible to my subscribers and the people I trade with but sometimes they'll add me on Facebook and I'll have no idea how they found me.

Edit: Whoops, no biggie, turns out I totally forgot I posted about my YouTube on to a Facebook group, derp.
Last edited by Snowy on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Azunara wrote:On the earlier mention of lag, I'm getting HIDEOUS lag. Sometimes it seems to be my computer, sometimes it seems to be WoW. We're talking full up freeze I can move but can't do anything and when it all loads I get pinged ponged back to wherever I was. It's a nightmare.
I've been having the same ;-;
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Azunara wrote:On the earlier mention of lag, I'm getting HIDEOUS lag. Sometimes it seems to be my computer, sometimes it seems to be WoW. We're talking full up freeze I can move but can't do anything and when it all loads I get pinged ponged back to wherever I was. It's a nightmare.
Yup. :< It helped to disable any addons not up to date, though, but only a little.

LisaaraPokefarm

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I get it. You're going out with my best friend. Well done. But I do not want you rubbing it in my face that she is your girlfriend. I don't really care if you've got £90 to spend on her. Putting it bluntly, I don't give a shit. But when you rub it in my face that I'm still single, going as far as to comment that I have no one and asking me if I'm jealous when you're stuck to her side like the clingy fucker you are then yes I'm going to mind! You push her away from her friends. You single her out, push her against the wall and don't let any of us have a conversation with her without you clinging to her again. I pat her shoulder and you push me away like I'm going to take her away from you! I want my friend back! You've pushed her away from me! Yesterday you spent 20 minutes saying goodbye! 20! You were going to see her the next day! You kept clinging to her, reminding me I'm single and apparently no boys I know think I'm worth loving or spending their life with.

You pushed it today! I had a friend walk with me because you and your girlfriend were ignoring me! You left us behind and when I swore at you, you wondered why I was annoyed! Oh jee, I wonder why?! You're a fucking clingy limpet and fucking rub it in my face 99% of the time! I went to see her after school, and who's there?! You! And even though I made it very clear you were pissing me off and I was so close to snapping you still push me away! I'm sat there being shunned and you comment on how I've got nothing! You're teasing me, making all those stupid kissy noises and I was so close to just leaving there and then! Of course my friend realised I was upset, but you on the other hand frankly don't give a shit!

Yes I'm jealous. Yes I'm being a bitch about this.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Having to get up early in the morning- putting a swimsuit on my body (if you read about the disabilities im suffering from you know why this is a challenge) going to a location and have to swim for an hour ... and i HAVE to do this for 3 months!.. or the government will take away our social security money.

my feelings about this is best summarize by this :

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

FUCK YOU EBAY SELLER! I bought something last minute for our wedding that would be cool - a mini frostmourne to cut our cake with. I ordered it friday 17th AFTER being told yes it would be express posted from Sydney if i paid an extra $12 (which i did). I wasn't posted till TUESDAY and when it didn't arrive on thursday I asked the seller when it was posted and for a tracking number...then i was told "oh sorry it was sent NORMAL parcel post and I'll just refund the extra postage" no fuck you. You will refund the whole fucking thing as it won't get here in time now. Why would i ask for express post and pay $32 postage total if i was fine with normal parcel post. It will not get here today by any stretch and no store in perth has this item (i rang in a last ditch attempted all over town). Thanks for fucking nothing! I would not of even bothered if I knew it wouldn't get here in time...I even said in the original message "this is for an EVENT and I need it ASAP" I don't know how much clearer I could of been. I figured with an Australian seller I would be ok but no. Lesson learnt. *enter the bridzilla* Negative feedback will be left!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

2,000 trick-or-treat bags in GW2 and counting. No ghost wolf pup. Some people are reporting 45k+ bags and no drop (at least one person has pasted 70k without seeing the pup). Holiday items should not have drop rates lower then 1%. Especially cosmetic holiday items.
And it's bind on account too...
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I know.. I want the little pup SO bad but I have about no chance of getting it. And I've only had about 200 bags.. Haha..

I have sort of a GW2 rant too. I had 22 gold and spent it all on a mini, corn, and skulls 'v' For Zuzu, Mini Bloody Prince Thorn and the Hexed outfit. I'd still like to get the wolf pup ;v; !! But I doubt it.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I thought installing a new power supply would help boost my fps on WoW at least a bit since I was running on a rather pitful 250watt (I upgraded to 600watts), but I'm STILL getting nasty FPS drops. The thing is, WoW, Mass Effect and even Skyrim run FINE. Sure my graphics card is not top of the line. It's at least midway and enough to run WoW on good with no problems... So why am I having this horrible lag? And before anyone says Addons, I run THREE addons. (Mikscrollingbattletext, DBM, and MyRolePlay)

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}