Rant Thread

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Falcon »

FUCK YOU AMAZON! Thank you so fucking much for changing my pre-order of the WoD COLLECTOR'S EDITION to the god damned STANDARD EDITION! Thankfully it let me cancel, but I am so pissed off right now...
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Hahaha, I'm homeless. D'oh.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

So depressed, nothing makes me happy, I want to cry in a corner :mrgreen:

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

I pretty much have no motivation to do anything right now, and it is pissing me off...
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

;.; My power has been out since 5 PM Saturday and finally just came back.
I was so cold. Uuugh so sosososo cold. And so bored! There was -nothing- to do. Couldn't go any where because it was rainy and windy most of the time or there were down trees in the road.
Had to throw out quite a bit of food too from the fridge :c I hate wasting but there was no way it could be saved after that amount of time not being cold enough.

Also missed my final few hours with WoW time so I couldn't try for the HH mount and missed some gathering for the festival on FR x.x But I guess those should have been the least of my worries. *First world problems*

Siggy under construction!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

The problem with having flat feet and having to stand on them for 4 days straight at a con is that when the cons over and done with your feet feel like death ;-;
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Oh I did not know they where doing the big server move today. No wonder I could not get on WoW. Down for 24 hours? Ugh today was the first time in 4 days I have had the time to play XD
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Haha 3 posts in a row XD

Anyway all artists know how it feels when no one comments on your art but sitting there being sad about it or being toxic to people who are popular wont change anything! That will just make you sad and disliked by people.

Trust me coming from someone who makes a living of my art you can't just expect people to come to you you have to put some effort into it yourself. Advertise yourself! Get your name out there! Sure there are people who just get popular by chance but most don't.

It's not bloody easy at all but you have to believe yourself! I know we are all our worst enemies but you need to believe in yourself.

Trust me it will make you feel better as a person and as an artist.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I have chronic backpain.. Gets worse whene I am on my feet too long

TODAY I went out shopping with my counselor to get stuff for a recipe i came up with

My back is KILLING ME now. I am in so much pain oh my goddd

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Wintergrasp, why u no working? I know it is bugged since ages so you acutally have to fly there to see who is in hold of it because you can't trust your map. But today brought bugged Wintergrasp to a hole new level. I fly there. It says "Horde controlled" for the first time in days. But hell, no walls, no trade-guys (I need boots of one of them for mogging), no dungeon and everywhere damned Ally flags. What the hell is this supposed to mean? I just want to farm for mammoth and it's not working in MONTHS >.<

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Urrrggg my friend brought some nasty flu bug back to the house and I thought I was safe cause he had it for like five days BUT NOPE. Yesterday morning it really kicked in for me. I felt like utter shite, had to call into uni sick because I just felt so awful. And it got worse and worse as the day went on. I had to leave the house to get food and go to the post office which I really didn't wanna do but I had to, but OH MY GOD I SHOULDN'T HAVE. It was awful, I felt so exhausted when I got back in. And then I slept for about 15 hours last night. o.o

Feeling a bit better now after a long hot shower and some cough syrup which tastes amazing but my appetite is non-existent. Yesterday I ate a yoghurt and half a bowl of rice pudding... >.< I know these things can happen when you're ill and you're meant to force yourself to eat but I can't. I just feel sick if I try to make myself eat. Not gunna be a fun few days. :c

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Lack of appetite is normal for the flu (that's why the old adage goes 'feed a cold starve a fever'. Just make sure you drink enough liquids you don't dehydrate and it'll pass in a couple of days.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Luckily drinking isn't too much of a problem. Need more hot chocolate...

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Ugh I just want the WoW servers to be up.
Saiya the Lotus
Realm: Lightbringer-US , MoonGuard-US

Unread post by Saiya the Lotus »

I agree with you, Cow....
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Ugh I'm so dumb! I forgot when Blizz says the servers will be up on the 29th they mean American 29th so my 30th >.>

How dumb am I? XD
vanilli

Unread post by vanilli »

When I see my guild declining people for stupid reasons like ARRRGH >.< WHY?!
Oh we are recruiting for WoD and since WoD isn't out we can't see what they would be like on fights so why would old content matter .... Worse when they even start their application with the line ' I quit near the start of MoP this expansion and its content wasn't for me but I'm coming back for WoD' ... ITS LIKE SO HARD TO READ THAT LINE >.<
Worse when people play the same class as me and people shoot them down since they don't understand the class or its changes 'Oh you have full crit gems declined' like no agi gems are useless really now ...
Or when they say ignore something on the armoury as it was for something else like farming and they also give the correct things they should be using and they get declined cas of that ...
If any guild's recruitment officer or raider sees this post remember when reading a apply that you actually have to read it, don't comment on something that you don't understand or say something like 'I heard that ....' or 'I was reading and ...' Don't act like you understand something you don't because your guild might be missing out on someone who would save raids or be able to aid in downing bosses or even remember that not everyone is a English speaker and sometimes they don't understand a certain word or a words meaning >.<
What's worse when a underling has to swoop in and pretty much correct all the information you posted since your was 100% wrong and doesn't mean it as a bad way but don't kick off at a guildie for correcting wrong information since its going to help you and the person applying >.<
Like OMFG JUST NO!

This made me more ranty then I thought :/ But it is really bugging me since while I have a guild for WoD I feel like some people ain't sticking around ...
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Of course the day I was off uni I was perfectly fine but I wake up this morning with absolutely no zero and my throat backed up with flem, ew gross. x___x; I feel bad for calling in sick every single day but at least she was nice enough to mark me down for tomorrow off as well, felt like dying all week, but at least I was able to eat an entire meal yesterday so at least that's some improvement.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

*hands over a life's supply of hot chocolate with squirty cream, marshmallows and sprinkles, followed by loads of blankets and some honey and lemon throat sweets.*
Oh, just in case. Here's some tissues. There ya go Snowy, get well soon!
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Kayro ♥