Rant Thread

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Finduilas »

The second week I'm home because of the flu and I have the feeling it gets worse every day. I can't be ill next week. It's only 4 more weeks until final exams of aprenticeship. Meh. I just want to curl up and hide. And I already know what my boss will tell me when I get back "couldn't you pull yourself together?". No I just can't. I have 1 and a half hour train ride to work and the same home. Then work 8 hours - makes 11 hours without rest. No I can't do it. I'm sorry. I know I'm short before finishing but I'm just so fed up right now with work and everything.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

oh god oh god oh god oh god

this halloween was really fun and great tonight up until just a few minutes ago

the doorbell rang and me and my friend answered it and for a few seconds we were confused because there was no one out there

and then this fucking asshole jumps out of the fucking bushes right by our door to scare us

and fucking hell i just shrieked and ran away from the door and spent a few minutes huddled on the floor crying and i'm still crying too and all i want is for someone to fucking murder that piece of shit for doing that
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Cat why you steal my pencil I need that to make pretty pictures D:
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Okay come on now I've had this throat virus for a week and I CAN'T do any recordings for my channel while I have it. I sound like shit when I speak and I'm not letting the general public of YouTube hear that. But three people have unsubbed just because I'm not on schedule (I had some recordings done in advance so I uploaded them as per and so far I've missed... one day) and it's annoying me now. :/

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Night Nurse is basically the only way I can get a good night's rest now. At least something works.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Dear Mr Gourami I'm kinda getting sick of you trying to scare me off every time I clean the tank. Please stop.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Been playing wow for almost 10 years...and I still didnt get the Headless H orsemans mount...

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Jurz wrote:Been playing wow for almost 10 years...and I still didnt get the Headless H orsemans mount...
With ya. Ran it every day on five characters per day, this year. No horse.

If it was like the Big Love Rocket, which I don't actually want that much, it'd be okay. But... I LOVE the Horseman's mount. I've always really desperately wanted it. >.<

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:
Jurz wrote:Been playing wow for almost 10 years...and I still didnt get the Headless H orsemans mount...
With ya. Ran it every day on five characters per day, this year. No horse.

If it was like the Big Love Rocket, which I don't actually want that much, it'd be okay. But... I LOVE the Horseman's mount. I've always really desperately wanted it. >.<
Bolded are my thoughts exactly, but now I'm stating to DESPISE it. Getting the damn hood (worse, I can't even use it) on my last 90 on the last day absolutely gutted me. I... don't know if I'll try next year or ever again after that BS...
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I am so sorry you guys are sad about that horse )): I hope something else you want so bad will drop for you all soon..

My rant of today:

Spotify...
I am listening to my same song, on repeat.

Don't play the same damned ad three time in a row! Especially when it's creepy and distorted sounding, and it just puts me off my whole line of thought.. Hate complaining, but the ads in Spotify just get more obnoxious, annoying or just anxiety-inducing all the time :I
Am a huge, sensitive whiny baby though, so yes. I can't handle those things.

I am aware, I would buy the "Premium" for no ads, but with my WoW sub, Can't afford. UwU

(Re-posted in correct thread.. So dumb of me..)

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Man perfect healthy relationships make for boring stories. They really do. Sad really XD
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

OH MY FREAKING GOD NO. JUST... NO.

MY UNIVERSITY IS NOW DOING THREE-YEAR CONCEPT ART COURSES.

THAT WAS LIKE
MY DREAM COURSE.

IT WAS MY *DREAM COURSE*.

But no. They didn't have it when I applied so I had to settle with Computer Games Art where I had to learn 3DS Max and do texturing which I HATE HATE HATE! I wanted to do concept art. But now I'm in my final year with only one possible year left of university funding so I can't afford to start again now. This is ridiculous. Only TWO YEARS after I join the uni and THAT'S when they decide to introduce my dream course. I'm screaming internally now, I am VERY, VERY angry.

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

So just found out the house we are about to move into tomorrow has had the phone line dug though and trashed by earthworks while subdividing the back property. Been told it will take about 3 weeks if we're very very lucky, but more like 5+ before the new cables can be relaid and installed, and then any other time it takes for rescheduled reconnection/internets to be transferred, etc.

Of all the fucking timing in the world (of warcraft) to be without internet, a serious case of What... The... Actual... FUCK :(

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

SpiritBinder wrote:So just found out the house we are about to move into tomorrow has had the phone line dug though and trashed by earthworks while subdividing the back property. Been told it will take about 3 weeks if we're very very lucky, but more like 5+ before the new cables can be relaid and installed, and then any other time it takes for rescheduled reconnection/internets to be transferred, etc.

Of all the fucking timing in the world (of warcraft) to be without internet, a serious case of What... The... Actual... FUCK :(
That sucks monkey balls! I hate subdivisions with a passion...who wants a massive house with f all garden? They screwup the sewage in older suburbs too. Try to leech some suckers wifi ;)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Mm braces. I go in wanting to run away screaming but I come out happy. Everything is going good. Then...guess when my next appointment is?! 23rd December...2 days before Christmas! I'm still in pain then! Maybe I'll get it changed...I'm not amused by that. Not at all >.<
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Kind of know how you feel... Sort of.. I have an appointment for my wisdom tooth the day after Christmas. Lol.

By then I will have wanted to get some pliers and rip it out on my own, as I have felt so many times before.
Not so much the point, though uwu

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I hate having teeth out, I feel so sorry for you >.<
Four in one go, when I first got braces. I had no idea what was going on, but my mum was freaking out in the corner XD so much help...
I think I scared some little kids as I walked out, making grunting noises and dribbling blood.

After Christmas? Treat yourself! Eat a load of chocolate and...actually. Getting drunk may be a bad idea...
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

I'm so actually pissed right now. My grandmother refuses to let me quit, but I can't fucking stand this shit anymore. I actually snapped and ranted to her today because the person I'm temping for KEEPS FUCKING GOSSIPING ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK.

Now I wouldn't be as fucking pissed about this if she, y'know, would TELL ME TO MY GODDAMN FACE BECAUSE I'M NOT A FUCKING MIND-READER. I HAVE HORRID MEMORY. I'M SORRY IF I MISS A FUCKING TRASH CAN IN A ROOM AND DON'T EMPTY IT. FUCKING TELL ME. I FORGET TO PUT BAGS IN CANS SOMETIMES.
FUCK'S SAKE, I FORGOT HOW A BAG GOT OUT OF A CAN TODAY BECAUSE I DIDN'T REMEMBER ACTUALLY TAKING IT OUT.

But no, it's because I'm lazy. And "it's not like I can make her go back and get it" fuck you and your bullshit just fucking tell me and I will. It's okay to ASK ME TO DO SOMETHING JUST IN CASE I TOTALLY FORGOT.

Gossiping behind my back and saying "well it's not like I can tell her to--" YES. ACTUALLY YOU CAN. LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU POSSESSED A TONGUE AND VOCAL CHORDS.

I do things when asked nicely. But gossiping ~just barely out of earshot~ is a good way to make me VERY irritated. Good lord.

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

My cat Minnie woke me up at 1 am to show me the Mothra sized Puriri moth she had D:

Oh I'm sure you are going "Cow you cray cray it was not that huge!" Well you've never seen a fricken Puriri moth!

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Scarlet wrote:Kind of know how you feel... Sort of.. I have an appointment for my wisdom tooth the day after Christmas. Lol.

By then I will have wanted to get some pliers and rip it out on my own, as I have felt so many times before.
Not so much the point, though uwu
I've had to get a wisdom tooth removed. If it's what I think it is...you might have a tooth infection. My tooth got infected constantly and I cried cause it hurt so bad

Ah...braces. I had them....and it sucked but it was fun to pick out the colors.

My rants:
I just found I had stepped in dog poop when doing a poop check around the yard...wonderful.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine