Rant Thread

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by cowmuflage »

There are way too many rare mobs in this epack that look like they might drop mounts and then don't. Like that Clefthoof near the horde garrison >.>
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

So I don't just have the 'con crud'. I have pertussis. (that's whooping cough)

I love the constant convulsive coughing, the headaches, the petechiae in my eyes (little ruptured capillaries), and coughing so hard I throw up.

it's fun. No, really.

At least there's no fever and the only snot is from my allergies, but dear god I'm tired and sore... oh, and pertussis can last for 10 weeks.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

So i found out this week a few nasty ppl I used to raid with at the beginning of MoP who quit and we moved servers to get away from them are playing again...on our server! I really don't want to run into these ppl again - the raid leader was complete asshat (cheated on his GF, benched his best mate cause she wasn't good enough to play) and the DK kid who was an elitist dick and played wow all day every day even got busted on an unrelated facebook page I'm a member of for being a jerk troll. Toxic individuals who I wished had stayed on their own damn server! Atleast if they do see me it will be on Invincible which will make them die inside >:-)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

So I moved my main to Icecrown to raid mythic, since it's server locked, this expac with I guild I've been raiding flex with since Mists. My fiance will be joining me this week cause we were both welcomed into the main raid team. We were excited, though a bit sad we had to move to do this but hey...new experiences, new peeps. We strutted out stuff in mists and proved to be competent raiders. It was an honor to join a raid team that's been around for 6 years or so for this expac.

I found out yesterday a couple people on the main team that had been there since it started had gone to the guild leader(whom is also the raid leader) and told me they didn't want anyone new joining the main team. Are you fucking kidding me? I'm sure anyone reading this is going "WTF" at this point cause that was my reaction. The GL and my friend are PISSED about this cause these guys are being like "This is our clubhouse/sandbox! No girls allowed!" about this. Even worse, they're blackmailing the GL/RL too by refusing to remain with the team if new people are coming along. These guys are supposed to be his friend! What the actual fuck! What fucking friend does this?! The GL really likes me and my fiance too and wanted to see what we can do after several people vouched for us. We were really wanting to strut our stuff too. Show them we got what it takes. But no, these douchenozzles decided to say fuck you and twist the GL's arm while calling themselves his friend.

I'm not sure what the GL is gonna do. He's a sweet guy and he's not happy this is happening at all. He doesn't wanna lose them but he doesn't wanna snuff us either. He asked my friend if he'd be running a raid team. My friend really doesn't want to cause he hates leading raid teams but he will to make sure Teddy and I get to raid. So my friend, in the end, is getting fucked too by these fuckwads. Ontop of that, this will kill any chance at mythic raiding cause mythic requires 20 people and my friend will refuse to help the elitist fuckers. Frankly, so will I as well as my fiance.

So congratulations you elitists assmunchers. You fucked your entire fucking guild out of mythic raiding by pulling this "This is MY club house!" bullshit. You don't deserve any of them as your friends and if it were me, I'd fucking gkick your ass faster than you can blink. I do not tolerate being guilt tripped or bullied as a GL in my guild on Moon Guard. I wouldn't give a shit how long I knew you for. I hope this GL won't cave into them but I won't be mad at him if he does cause I understand how he feels and yanno....I can actually be a friend.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

The Auckland museum is taking away all their live animals displays. Like how are people going to see live native freshwater fish now? :s
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Junrei wrote:So I moved my main to Icecrown to raid mythic, since it's server locked, this expac with I guild I've been raiding flex with since Mists. My fiance will be joining me this week cause we were both welcomed into the main raid team. We were excited, though a bit sad we had to move to do this but hey...new experiences, new peeps. We strutted out stuff in mists and proved to be competent raiders. It was an honor to join a raid team that's been around for 6 years or so for this expac.

I found out yesterday a couple people on the main team that had been there since it started had gone to the guild leader(whom is also the raid leader) and told me they didn't want anyone new joining the main team. Are you fucking kidding me? I'm sure anyone reading this is going "WTF" at this point cause that was my reaction. The GL and my friend are PISSED about this cause these guys are being like "This is our clubhouse/sandbox! No girls allowed!" about this. Even worse, they're blackmailing the GL/RL too by refusing to remain with the team if new people are coming along. These guys are supposed to be his friend! What the actual fuck! What fucking friend does this?! The GL really likes me and my fiance too and wanted to see what we can do after several people vouched for us. We were really wanting to strut our stuff too. Show them we got what it takes. But no, these douchenozzles decided to say fuck you and twist the GL's arm while calling themselves his friend.
When you say a couple, are we talking 2 or3 ppl? Cause if thats the case i'd say fine - leave the team and we'll just replace you. Seriously they'd be alot of ppl looking to raid again and its an even playing feild start of an expansion. Bench them would be my advice to the GL if they are going to act like kids. They will eventually suck it up and join in or piss off and your better off without those sort of ppl....friends or not they sure aren't acting like it!

My Rant: The entire zone was looking for the rare hippo in Teledor and some noob finds it but won't say where it was or if it was the actual one. Through whispers I found out it was but this person paniced and didn't tell anyone what he/she saw!! I wasn't nasty to them but politely said next time TELL the zone where it is. People weren't mad at you they were excited and needed to know! Because of their poor language skills everyone assumed they were trolling and some horde got it - we all wasted a few hours on this :( Sigh. I feel like I won't be wasting time camping again until im 100.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I don't know exactly how many but my friend said it was just a couple of people that were being brats.

Aww...sorry about your hippo!

LisaaraPokefarm

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Hunters are not the "nicest people in WoW" That's total BS!

They can be just as assholeish as one else. Infact the whole idea that a class makes you a better person then someone else is dumb to begin with!

The way people treated me when I joined here way back in 2010 nearly made me quit playing the class! This place has changed so much since I joined that it's not even funny XD
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Get a fucking LIFE!! No we DIDN'T invite you to stay with us next year GET THE FUCKING HINT!!

So much shit is going to go down in this house now, great. All because I'm going to have to tell her to her face that I do not want to live with her anymore.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I fucking hate how Hunger Games comes out around my birthday EVERY YEAR! The weekend of its release is one of the busiest out of the year, so I can't get Saturday off even though I NEED Saturday off. My bf wants to take me to Richmond for my birthday. That's 4 hours away. I can't work. I NEED this break. School has been hardcore stressing me out (any science majors? It becomes hell by your 3rd year :/ I'm scheduled for 3 science classes next semester. Only 3. They take up all of Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and most of Friday. You will have no life as a science major). I don't have time to play games between school and work, or just have a life in general. I NEED this break. I might lose my job due to the simple fact that I refuse to work on a day that's been planned for at least a month :/ Yet this guy who can only work on Saturdays got the day off. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE JOB ANYMORE DUDE!? I'm so stressed, upset, and angry. I could probably use a job that will give me more experience in my field instead anyway, but it's so fucking hard to get a job working with animals and I need a steady income. I'm going to talk to my manager tomorrow, so here's for hoping :/ I'd hate to have to quit right now (I could get fired for not working Saturday, so I'd rather quit).

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I hope all you guys affected by the snow in the US are alright! It looks insane. :/

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Snowy and Jurz: :hug: I'm so sorry you guys are having such a tough time. D:

I'm okay, annoyed, but okay. Still, this means I'll have to preorder AS off Amazon, because I am not going outside with the way things are right now. I tried doing so today and it stressed me to hell and back. -_-
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Snowy wrote:I hope all you guys affected by the snow in the US are alright! It looks insane. :/
I'm not in snow...yet....thank god...but it's been below freezing for days now and it's gonna get warmer for one day then we get slammed with another polar vortex.

LisaaraPokefarm

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I'm enjoying the weather for the most part. Feels like winter :D , which makes for perfect hot cocoa and soup days. That being said I am going to break the fingers of the next jerk in my office who turns the damned AC on.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Syleye wrote:I'm enjoying the weather for the most part. Feels like winter :D , which makes for perfect hot cocoa and soup days. That being said I am going to break the fingers of the next jerk in my office who turns the damned AC on.
I'd break their fingers or possibly their hand if they dared do that when it's 30 degrees outside.

LisaaraPokefarm

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Fuck. Master Looter on Nok-Karosh was broken. This is not a good thing.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Fml...Blizz caved in to the whiny ninja babies on the forums and now we have to deal with need before green again. I loved personal loot. I loved getting gold if the item for me didn't drop. Now I either get an item or get nothing. Thanks a lot.

LisaaraPokefarm

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

So I've found out I can use the new player models everywhere apart from cities, my garrison and any where with large numbers of players/npcs.

Ugh XD
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Yeah, I've noticed a resurgence of Need before Greed and I'm not hugely happy with it. I get it for thingslike wanting transmog but still, ew.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Hrmph everyone's playing ORAS and here I am just making more graphics for my FR hatchery. >: