Rant Thread

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Castile »

Really conflicted - I've been planning a "extended honeymoon" trip to Japan for the last 10yrs and now 4 friends are "super keen" to come...I don't want them there, I really don't. I don't "own" japan as a holiday spot but they want to go exactly when we are and hang out. My husband thinks it will be fun to have other people there but I really don't know - I feel like i'm having my special trip taken away from me somehow...you see everyone always gets to do things long before me and I feel like i'm always last, this was the trip where I got to do something first but now...Don't get me wrong I love them, I really do. But they have pushed this point since I told them what we've planned and even when I said 'No" they seemed to think it was just a joke and they could come along. Just not sure what to say now to them...its not like I can stop them but I don' think they realise how much this annoys me.

I'd also like to mention I didn't go on their honeymoon trips and when 4 of them went to Tasmania the rest of us weren't invited and because of that I kinda feel like they have 0 right to horn in on my trip.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Nachtwulf wrote:Ju-Rei is one of my favorite movies, it's Japanese, full of Japanese references, and I STILL love it. Some Americans just fear the outside world. Then again, with our news, all we ever get to see is the shitty stuff so I suppose there's a reason.
Yeah news never seems to show the good only the bad :/
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Castile wrote:Really conflicted - I've been planning a "extended honeymoon" trip to Japan for the last 10yrs and now 4 friends are "super keen" to come...I don't want them there, I really don't. I don't "own" japan as a holiday spot but they want to go exactly when we are and hang out. My husband thinks it will be fun to have other people there but I really don't know - I feel like i'm having my special trip taken away from me somehow...you see everyone always gets to do things long before me and I feel like i'm always last, this was the trip where I got to do something first but now...Don't get me wrong I love them, I really do. But they have pushed this point since I told them what we've planned and even when I said 'No" they seemed to think it was just a joke and they could come along. Just not sure what to say now to them...its not like I can stop them but I don' think they realise how much this annoys me.

I'd also like to mention I didn't go on their honeymoon trips and when 4 of them went to Tasmania the rest of us weren't invited and because of that I kinda feel like they have 0 right to horn in on my trip.
I totally get this. Feels a bit like my housing situation right now. Me, my fiance and best friend are possibly moving to Edinburgh and one of our friends assumes she's invited...

Really though, you just need to make your plans without them. Talk to your husband. A honeymoon is meant to be about *you two*, not anyone else. Tell that to your friends and I'm sure they'll understand. If not, they're probably gunna be assholes about it. :/ And that's not worth your effort. It's YOUR holiday, YOUR special time to yourselves. Do what you wanna do. :3

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

its your honeymoon trip, you don't have to give them shit, Castile :/ I'd tell them off tbh they don't deserve to come with you since its not a trip for them

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I'll never understand why people think it's perfectly okay to send death threats to people. Especially people who just want to help others. Like some people are getting death threats just because they want to help people who are in Ferguson.

Like why would you ever think that it's okay to do something like that?
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I can never do a fucking thing right...
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Falconcrest wrote:I can never do a fucking thing right...

Breathe.. its REALLY REALLY hard to breath wrong ;) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Falconcrest wrote:I can never do a fucking thing right...
I dunno Falcon those birthday presents you got me back in August were perfect so I'd say you can do things right alright. :hug:

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Why did I have to wait this long to do Molten Core... I've been sitting in this queue for 3 hours and the average wait time just keeps going up and down. I'm pure dps so it makes it worse and no I'm not going to spend time to level and gear up another toon. I don't have the time. Finals are coming up and I'm still on the job hunt. Plus holiday's stress me out as well. Especially christmas...

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Thanks Snowy and Alex :hug: It's really hard, one of them is my best friend and any other holiday I'd be thrilled to have her and anyone else along but really i'm dissapointed she didn't get how important this was to me. Of everyone else I know I feel she should of known better. The bit that hurt the most was the "we'd love to catch up with you over there" like I was coming to hang out with them on their group holiday...I don't want to be a horrible person either by telling them not to go on holiday...I really just feel like crying in a ball and not going at all tbh which is also pretty silly :/

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Seeing as the Yen is low at the moment what with their recession and all I've decided to buy myself something.

I've had Mami on the brain lately and I wanted to get something cheaper then her Figma (Why are Mami and Homura so pricey? You'd think Madoka would be >.> Guess people like stalkers and big breasted ladies more XD)

So now I'm stuck to what to get the Nendoroid of her or the Cu-poche of her? D: Both are good chibi lines! Tho I could get Cu-poche new and they are pretty cheap.

Cu-poche Mami

Nendoroid Mami

Like both lines are great! I love my Dark Magician Girl Cu-poche! But I also love the Nendoroids I have XD

First world probs am I right? :lol:

Edit: Why can't I ever find that Pokemon Nendoroid D:
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Castile wrote:Thanks Snowy and Alex :hug: It's really hard, one of them is my best friend and any other holiday I'd be thrilled to have her and anyone else along but really i'm dissapointed she didn't get how important this was to me. Of everyone else I know I feel she should of known better. The bit that hurt the most was the "we'd love to catch up with you over there" like I was coming to hang out with them on their group holiday...I don't want to be a horrible person either by telling them not to go on holiday...I really just feel like crying in a ball and not going at all tbh which is also pretty silly :/
Castile you don't need to tell them off or be nasty be about it, if it makes it easier only talk to your best friend about it. If she's really your best friend, she'll understand. Just tell her what this holiday means to you and... Well say what you said here! That you would love to have them with you any other time and that you definitely *should* all plan a holiday together sometime... just not this one.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

What the fuck is with my temper recently? Just yelled at my boyfriend for finishing the cereal off yesterday and not telling me... like that's important. And then he ran off to the shop to get more since I essentially guilt tripped him over it. When the fuck did I become such an impatient bitch? >.<

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Could be PMS perhaps, snowy? I get like that too sometimes.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Junrei wrote:Could be PMS perhaps, snowy? I get like that too sometimes.
That ended last week so I know it can't be. :/ I apologised as soon as he got back in, I feel like shit though.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Maybe something else had you irate before and this just happened to set it off? It happens. It's good you apologized. I do it sometimes too and I always apologize when I realize it happened.

LisaaraPokefarm

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Sometimes I don't quite realise that it was my fault until I've properly had time to think and cool down. :/ I think I get a bit stressed sometimes because of uni and that's the only reason I can give...

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

And it's a legit reason!

LisaaraPokefarm

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I know but he doesn't deserve to be treated like that because of my problems. :/ I'm just so glad he understands. <3

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

He's your lover. Course he does. Mine does too. Just it goes both ways. I have to understand when he gets grumpy. XD

LisaaraPokefarm