Rant Thread

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Castile »

Snowy wrote:
Castile wrote:Thanks Snowy and Alex :hug: It's really hard, one of them is my best friend and any other holiday I'd be thrilled to have her and anyone else along but really i'm dissapointed she didn't get how important this was to me. Of everyone else I know I feel she should of known better. The bit that hurt the most was the "we'd love to catch up with you over there" like I was coming to hang out with them on their group holiday...I don't want to be a horrible person either by telling them not to go on holiday...I really just feel like crying in a ball and not going at all tbh which is also pretty silly :/
Castile you don't need to tell them off or be nasty be about it, if it makes it easier only talk to your best friend about it. If she's really your best friend, she'll understand. Just tell her what this holiday means to you and... Well say what you said here! That you would love to have them with you any other time and that you definitely *should* all plan a holiday together sometime... just not this one.
thanks Snowy! yes I did exactly that and explained that although I wouldn't ever disown a friend over a holiday I wasn't happy with this either. Apparently another friend who I spoke to yesterday tried to tell them that I wasn't cool with this and he kept right out of it for that reason...so I'm glad atleast one person knew me! Anyway she's told me they won't be going if it will cause me any kind of pain and I'm happy about that :)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

I'm glad it's worked out for you Castile. I hope you two have a fantastic honeymoon. ^^

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Awww. That's awesome Castile! Glad they understood. That shows they're a true friend since they're not getting butthurt over it.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

The nicer you are the less likely someone is to be butthurt I've found.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

cowmuflage wrote:The nicer you are the less likely someone is to be butthurt I've found.
What's a nice way to say, "We're moving to Edinburgh but we don't want you coming with us." cause I've been pondering this for a few months and I haven't quite figured it out yet. :P

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Um uh. Nope don't have one XD
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I am sorry for the language, but this has to come out.

You lying motherfucker. You are a horrible person, a horrible neighbor, and an all around horrible human being. If you had meant your so-called 'apology' to my boyfriend, then you wouldn't do this shit anymore. Thank you so much for blasting your shitty music, then not turning it down when I politely ask you to. Your fucking 'music' is nothing but a goddamned painful drone to my ears. You are lucky that this piece of shit town doesn't allow the police to be contacted till after eleven at night, otherwise, they'd be on your ass right now for disturbing the peace. I hate Ohio. I'd rather be miserable back home with a family who hates me than be tortured by a constant droning bass that gives me headaches.

I want to make myself deaf so I don't have to put up with it anymore...
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Snowy wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:The nicer you are the less likely someone is to be butthurt I've found.
What's a nice way to say, "We're moving to Edinburgh but we don't want you coming with us." cause I've been pondering this for a few months and I haven't quite figured it out yet. :P
Hmm thats tricky...if you rented a small place the space could be an issue maybe? Or where would you go on holidays if they lived with you all the time? Or if they had family close handball it to them. Yeah thats abit harder :(

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

So I nearly got the Elekk mount from Nagrand D:

It went up and I got into a group and they where kindly waiting for me and I was nearly there when a HUGE group of Alliance showed up and attacked it. I must of been only a few steps away from being able to tag him when they killed him ;-;
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

And it's snowing. Worst Thanksgiving ever. Fuck my life.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Falconcrest wrote:And it's snowing. Worst Thanksgiving ever. Fuck my life.
Big hugs! :hug: :hug: Things will look up soon! :hug: :hug:
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Castile wrote:Hmm thats tricky...if you rented a small place the space could be an issue maybe? Or where would you go on holidays if they lived with you all the time? Or if they had family close handball it to them. Yeah thats abit harder :(
Space being an issue is the one excuse I have used so far, because it'll be me, my boyfriend, my best friend and possibly two of my boyfriend's friends. So that'd be five of us and believe me it would be much easier for us to find a house to accomodate 5 people than 6, especially since me and my boyfriend would share a room. 4 rooms? Easily found. 5? Not so much.

And another thing that irks me is that when she speaks/whines about it, it's always "Waahhh I don't wanna move away from Seb, I wanna live with Seb." and it's just... Why? Why him in particular? (Seb is my best friend fyi.) Can't you at least pretend you want to live with us too... maybe then we'd be more inclined to actually want to live with you. But no, she whines that we don't want her to him but doesn't seem to realise he'll immediately come and tell me everything she's said afterwards aha.

And Falcon... I'm not sure what to say. D: I hope you can catch your neighbours out though and manage to call the police or send them an angry letter. I wish I could give you a massive hug. :hug:

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

That's pretty annoying of her to be like that, Snowy. >_<

:hug: Thanks, this week has just been shit. Hell, 'neighbor' isn't even a word to me anymore, I've hated every single fucker we've had to live next to since I move do this god awful state! I just hate living in America! I want out!
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Double post, but I don't fucking care. I need to go somewhere where I can just scream until my throat is raw...
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Falconcrest wrote:Double post, but I don't fucking care. I need to go somewhere where I can just scream until my throat is raw...
I'm sorry everything seems to be going wrong for you :hug: If you'd like somewhere/someone to rant I'm willing to listen :hug:
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Man on the news they had something about police brutality and it's something like black people aged 19 to 26 are 6 times more likely to receive police brutality then a white person the same age? O.o That's kinda a scary thought.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Tårnfalk wrote:umbilical hernia huts and smell like "¤&%/&(¤#....

aand i got my peroid today

RL i quit..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Welp...servers died.....can't even log in.

LisaaraPokefarm

Saiya the Lotus
Realm: Lightbringer-US , MoonGuard-US

Unread post by Saiya the Lotus »

Damn it....why are the servers acting up again.....
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

It was another DDoS attack.

LisaaraPokefarm