Rant Thread

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

yup. Chinese botnets strike again. And what makes it more aggravating are all the whiny little entitled brats screaming about how 'bliz sux' and wah wah game time, wah wah I pay for this, wah wah wah wah wah, it's like a tearbombed daycare in there.

Blizzard can't do JACK about it. The botnetters are nuking their connections. It is, as someone on my tumblr said, like blaming the mall because the roads got washed out and you can't get there. I just wish I could reach through my monitor and slap seven kinds of shit out of and sense into them.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I've had little to no internet access at home as part of my parents idea of punishing us for not getting a job/having better grades/whatever. Today/tomorrow we got an internet day. Now on the one hand it was great to stay up late and play WoW. On the other, now I can't fall asleep I feel super cold and headachey and sickish.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Nachtwulf wrote:yup. Chinese botnets strike again. And what makes it more aggravating are all the whiny little entitled brats screaming about how 'bliz sux' and wah wah game time, wah wah I pay for this, wah wah wah wah wah, it's like a tearbombed daycare in there.

Blizzard can't do JACK about it. The botnetters are nuking their connections. It is, as someone on my tumblr said, like blaming the mall because the roads got washed out and you can't get there. I just wish I could reach through my monitor and slap seven kinds of shit out of and sense into them.
Isn't it always delightful to see little shits like that? Especially ones that think you can 100% prevent a DDoS just because you have money and they act like Blizz has bajillions of dollars they do nothing with.....dickpunches is what they need.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Kinda getting sick of the people on Tumblr going on about people who do "fan eidits" of the new models know more about modeling/better then the Blizzard ones and if they where "real artists" they'd not do what their bosses say and do what the fans want.

Uh guys you know if someone goes "nope not doing what you want boss" they could loose their job? Like doing what your higher ups want is the best thing to do.

Also to the people going "Blizz should use these fan eidits!" you know there are legal reasons why they wont right?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Have found out that I suffer from vitamin D deficiency. Have tried with pills for a few months without success, so now I have to have injections ... meh

Sometimes i hate my stupid body.... constantly something wrong

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

cowmuflage wrote:Kinda getting sick of the people on Tumblr going on about people who do "fan eidits" of the new models know more about modeling/better then the Blizzard ones and if they where "real artists" they'd not do what their bosses say and do what the fans want.

Uh guys you know if someone goes "nope not doing what you want boss" they could loose their job? Like doing what your higher ups want is the best thing to do.

Also to the people going "Blizz should use these fan eidits!" you know there are legal reasons why they wont right?
and this is a reason why tumblr is known as a cesspool of idiocy.

LisaaraPokefarm

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

So....I found out...my uncle is dying due to kidney and liver failure. You know what? I'm happy....now before anyone calls me a heartless bitch for that...this uncle lost my trust and love when I was around 10-12yrs old....

BEYOND THIS POINT IS NSFW AND NOT SO NICE THINGS

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

He was a drunkard. He abused my aunt deb in his drunken rage constantly until they divorced(and I miss her to death. I loved her so much). He molested his sisters and my mother...and raped my mother when she was 10 yrs old. He used to stay at his sister's house a bit.....and I used to sleep over cause I love my aunt wendy and my cousin mikey. Long story short...he molested me one night when he was, of course, drunk. My trust for him broke then and there....I was lucky he got off my lap to get a beer and I was able to get away and hide in my cousins room.

So yes....him dying....I could care less. Karma is a fucking bitch....

LisaaraPokefarm

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Wow Junrei, that was absolutely horrible of him. I can say his dying is deserving but I can thoroughly understand your wanting him to :hug: May nothing like that happen ever again.

---
I'm in that stupid mood where I feel forgotten and left out again. These days for whatever reason I'm only happy when I'm making other people happy. And when I'm not making people happy I might as well not exist. I know it's not true but my mind always turns to negative scenarios (that never happened) more than hopes and fond memories.

I also spent 3 hours on a drawing that, while it could be considered "good", didn't come out nearly how I wanted it to. I think I should just stop doing anything for a while.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Thanks Vare. I'd never wish death upon someone but I'm not gonna be sad to see him drop. He brought this on himself.

Awwww. If you weren't EU, I'd ask you to come do some dungeons or something with me. Maybe you can hang in my mumble server?

LisaaraPokefarm

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Tarn: :hug: I'm sorry to hear you have to have injections for that.

Alcoholism is a horrible thing. The world would be a much better place if shit like that didn't exist. Same goes for drugs and cigs.

I hate being such an angry person. My family were horrible to me while I was growing up, and they didn't allow me to express my emotions. If I ever did, I was punished. I have... a lifetime of rage bottled inside that I want - that I need - to unleash, but it always happens when I don't want it to, and towards the few people who have earned my trust and love. I just... can't control when it happens. I hate myself. I don't want to be alive anymore.
Varethyn wrote:I'm in that stupid mood where I feel forgotten and left out again. These days for whatever reason I'm only happy when I'm making other people happy. And when I'm not making people happy I might as well not exist. I know it's not true but my mind always turns to negative scenarios (that never happened) more than hopes and fond memories.
I suffer from this as well, Vare. I never expect anything good to happen, and I'm always so surprised when it does. I always see the worst play out and never the best, and it makes me so damn afraid to ask for anything from anyone. I always hear "Nobody likes you, Falcon, get out." even when someone's being nice to me.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

True that, Falcon. *gives big hugs*

LisaaraPokefarm

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

*hugs back* What happened you you is beyond horrible, Junrei, I'm glad karma is paying him back for what he did, he definitely deserves it.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Only goes to show karma is a mega bitch and will always come back and bite those who wronged others terribly in the end.

LisaaraPokefarm

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Right you're just infuriating me now. If you want us to live with you next year, going about claiming how much you want to live with one specific person but not us two is NOT going to make us want to live with you later. And now you're saying to us that you 'don't care who you go see the Hobbit with, as long as it's with him'. Well, thanks. I was trying to be your friend. I didn't really want to live with you next year, no, but I didn't make this known and you're not even trying to pretend you care about us. So now I'm even less inclined to live with you next year. It's not going to happen. Piss off.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Either I'm PMSing super super early or people in this house really fucking piss me off. (And by people, I mean person.) Need to escape to the library for a few hours and calm the fuck down.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I have three papers due in two days and I've only almost finished one, barely started the second, and haven't even touched the third. And I'm stressing so much about the amount of work I have that I already want a break but I haven't even started working today X_X Oh, why do I procrastinate?
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Friend, please mail my airplane tickets. I don't want to overstay my visa. D:
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Every single day I wake up and only two or three hours later I feel completely horrid.. My eyes get sore, my neck aches, I get nauseated.. It's so disgusting and infuriating. This has happened for almost a year and a half now and still I don't know why it happens or what causes it. It's probably one of (or more.) my medications but I can't stop taking any of them, so, I am damned if I do and damned if I don't, pretty much.

It gets really, really old.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I MISS FLYING..

gah if they intend to keep this non flying stuff up.. then dont build mountains which i have to travel all around in order to get where i want!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

So i'm not sure how but somehow my friend managed to convince me that them coming to my honeymoon is a GOOD idea and I'm not even sure how this happened....I cried and she cried...and then I felt like a total c*^t if I told them not to go! She just kept saying she didn't understand how them being there at the same time would overshadow my trip...cause it would!! And then did the whole "does that mean we can never go to Japan then?" No just not at the same time as me! I'm just yeah....I thought she understood but obviously not....and I'm too tired of crying and feeling crap to argue it anymore...why don't they get it? Whatever.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~