Rant Thread

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Krysteena »

Holy shit my sister is the thickest thief ever! I noticed two of my presents were missing, and after looking for a couple of hours I found them in her drawers...she'd ripped label off and put her name on them! Why?! You're 7! You've got plenty of presents, why take mine and label them as your own?! I'm going to recognise the wrapping paper and the shape...at least I got a good laugh out of it. But I'm going to have to hide my presents now...she's stealing them all!
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Gunna throw up. Known criminal came in my work. I had to call the police and management and give a statement. He knows it was me. He knows.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Man Legend of Korra just got worse and worse as time went on O.o
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

My neighbour stuck a note in my door "Your tap is about to burst please look at it" umm ok why didn't you just turn the fricken thing off? It would of taken less time and effort than just writting a damn note!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Castile wrote:My neighbour stuck a note in my door "Your tap is about to burst please look at it" umm ok why didn't you just turn the fricken thing off? It would of taken less time and effort than just writting a damn note!
My guess is it'll look a lot less suspicious/weird/qualifies less as trespassing?
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

All I want is to get my daughter the green tiger battle cat toy for Christmas, there is someone in my end of town that has one they are willing to sell me, but setting up a meeting with them has been harder then pulling teeth. Finally get a place and time set up to meet them, went there. Waited at the coffee shop, and waited...finally decided to check my messages in case they were running late (good thing I take my 3DS with me where ever I go!), they had something come up and wouldn't be able to meet me...FML!!!!!!!!
Left them a message letting them know where I worked/what time today and tomorrow (I work in the grocery store right by the coffee shop) so all I can do is hope they feel inclined to come in and do the trade there...

Because I totally had this much time to waste before work today!! Not in a good mood now...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I'm sooo fed up with feeling like garbage every moment of my miserable existence. :/

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Ugh...last minute christmas shopping is such a pain.....

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Azunara wrote:
Castile wrote:My neighbour stuck a note in my door "Your tap is about to burst please look at it" umm ok why didn't you just turn the fricken thing off? It would of taken less time and effort than just writting a damn note!
My guess is it'll look a lot less suspicious/weird/qualifies less as trespassing?
haha yeah but we live in units and the taps on a shared wall - as shes actually used my water before turning off the tap is the lesser or any evils she has committed :P

Shadowlands

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Castile wrote:
Azunara wrote:
haha yeah but we live in units and the taps on a shared wall - as shes actually used my water before turning off the tap is the lesser or any evils she has committed :P
Ohh, pfft. NO EXCUSE NEIGHBOR. GET IT TOGETHER.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Well guess I suck at taking a break from it all. Good thing there's a rant thread here...after an epic fight with the kitchen sink costing hundreds of dollars, and involving a new sink, new piping, etc, the sink is still leaking. The sink won. And of course, there's FR. Not gonna touch that other than to say I'm seriously depressed over it. :/ And my dad just called and cancelled Christmas. My baby brother is very sick with a 103 temp, so good thoughts his way would be much appreciated.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

I'm sorry Dewclaw. I hope your brother gets better soon!

Siggy under construction!

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Tis the season to get ranty - my mother-in-law is "upset" because even though we are spending christmas morning apart as a couple so she can have her precious son to herself she is still upset because we wont be going to the family dinner as its my family's turn to have us...for the second time in 10yrs. Seriously your what 55? Grow the fuck up. You can't have everything your way. Oh and I hope you have a mental breakdown next year then as we won't even be in the state next christmas - i am so looking forward to our orphans christmas in Sydney with my friends....just because we won't have to deal with her drama. Its funny how my mum is totally cool with being on her own most years yet another person who is surrounded by family can't cope without one person being there -.-

Shadowlands

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I swear to god....my fiance's step-father gets pissy when he doesn't get his way and gets even pissier when he doesn't get his way when we have guests over. This is why we never bring anyone over. Fuck this and his selfish attitude.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I wish you didn't have to control Halaa for the vendor to appear. I got 100 battle tokens and 40 research tokens from a rare garrison mission but I can't stand PvP, plus Alliance largely outnumber Horde on EU Azjol with a lot of them being PvP-minded so as soon as the alert goes out that Halaa is under attack they're all over us. I'm never going to get my dark talbuks unless I get stupid lucky and arrive while Horde has Halaa :(

Also I'm at 244 mounts and nothing is dropping aaaargh.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

I've worked four days in a row. Today is day number 5. We've been nonstop busy for the past 4 days... Its awful and we have cranky as hell people as well. They want gift sets but we're all out at this point... So I mean... What do you want me to do. We've had them over a month and now you come scream at me because you didn't shop sooner? Not my fault.

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

not again.... please not again.... I can't go through this again... not with Christmas just around the corner...
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

God it's hot. There goes the fears of it being a rainy xmas XD
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Varethyn if you want to try an other Horde EU server I can offer my servers. Ususally my cross realm has Halaa on both sides equally. Just add my b-tag Finduilas#2999 - maybe I can help you.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

... My housemate just started taking down all the Christmas decorations... wha... Why?! .___.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)