Rant Thread

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Can't seem to play more then 10 minutes in Guild Wars without my character and the mobs all teleporting around the area every few seconds. Hard to attack something when it blinks halfway across the zone...
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Someone stole our hose nozzle off the front tap...like why? It was $2 tops from bunnings...left the expensive solar lights but took a nozzle? More puzzling then upsetting really!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I had these little solar lights in my front yard, they were like $2 and still someone stole them. People. I don't even.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

LEGEND OF KORRA LAST EPISODE SPOILERS

Okay I LOVED Legend of Korra, all the way through, but what on earth was with that ending?
I mean... What Korra is with Asami now? After next to no chemistry between them? Just feels so damn rushed and that relationship so forced. :/

Edit: Aaaand immediately labelled as a homophobe and a very rude word beginning with C for having this opinion. Of course.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

So fucking fed up of this. I was woken up by a loud knock on the door, answered it, expecting it to be my signed for delivery, nope, she's ordered ANOTHER parcel. Sometimes I can deal with it because she's normally at work most days during the Christmas holiday but she doesn't even get her boyfriend to be up for it or anything which already annoyed me, but no, she was actually in this time. Just chose not to answer the door. And when I posted about it in our group Facebook chat (yes, we have a house chat for those times we really cba with each other... which is a lot) she said "This has never been a problem before". Yeah, because normally you're actually out at the very least and not just sat waiting for someone else to get it! I'm not fucking answering the door for you if I'm in bed, trying to sleep and I'm not expecting anything of my own. You think I actually get up to get your stuff for you? Well I don't, I'll only answer the door if I'm expecting something or if someone has actually bothered to ask me to listen out for it.

So fucking sick of this. And this is the one housemate I don't usually have issues with. But now she's given herself quite a few. Complain about her not being up to get her own mail? That's an issue. Get the tiniest bit of dirt or grease or fat or whatever on the hobs, now that's a HUGE issue. Hobs, for some reason, have to be SPARKLING CLEAN at all times, even while cooking. And heck, I thought I was a clean person, she really takes the cake though. I shouldn't complain about someone being too clean but... apparently I can. Oh and she has this bizarre habit (just a little nitpick this) of turning the shower water down to cold after she's used the shower. But not just to cold. TO FREEZING. And I don't usually check the temperature before I stand in it because I'd assume no one would actually lower it THAT amount.

Just.. GAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. And because I had to step out into the freezing cold air to answer the door I'm now wide awake and there's no chance of going back to sleep again. :|

/huge stupid rant over

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Snowy wrote:LEGEND OF KORRA LAST EPISODE SPOILERS

Okay I LOVED Legend of Korra, all the way through, but what on earth was with that ending?
I mean... What Korra is with Asami now? After next to no chemistry between them? Just feels so damn rushed and that relationship so forced. :/

Edit: Aaaand immediately labelled as a homophobe and a very rude word beginning with C for having this opinion. Of course.
That's unfair of people to say that just because you have a different opinion. :/

I personally love Korrasami, and I saw hints of it throughout Books Three and Four. The reason why it seems like there's so little chemistry between them is because, well, the show is on Nickelfuckinglodeon, so it can only be hinted at with nothing shown or the higher ups would go batshit. :/ "Nooooo you can't have girl x girl because it will scar kids' minds hurr da hurr da hurrrrrrr!" :roll: Had the show been on a different channel, the creators would've had free reign to show more between them.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

See I'm fine with people liking it. Just apparently because I said it felt forced INSTANTLY means I'm homophobic. Yes. .___.

I think it's because of the mess of relationships that happened during that show that it really just threw me off and I wasn't expecting it at all. I still loved the finale though. BUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH OPAL AND BOLIN. AND JINORA AND KAI? WE SAW NOTHING ABOUT THEM. ;____; But Varrick and Julie just... yes. xD

Edit: Wow... this whole time I thought her name was Julie but it's not, it's Zhu Li. .___. That threw me off lol.

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Sorry if it came off wrong! @_@; That mindset people have about differing opinions makes me shake my head and sigh. :hug:

SPOILER WARNING FOR BOOKS THREE AND FOUR OF LEGEND OF KORRA!!!

Yeah, some of them were handled pretty poorly, I agree, and the ones that were handled well were tossed off to the side. It bothered me that Kai was shoved aside in Book Four when he was so important in Book Three. Same for Bolin and Opal, pretty much, though they didn't get it nowhere as bad as Kai and Jinora did. >_< Varrik and Zhu Li had a worth while payout, I agree, especially because since Book Two, I kept thinking "HOW the hell does she put up with his BS?"

Another thing hat bugged me: Rohan. We didn't get to see any of him until the last fifteen minutes or so of the final episode in Book Four, and I've been wondering if he inherited Airbending or not. Way to lead me on, guys. XD

Yeah, it threw me off, too, then I saw her name spelled. XD
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Falconcrest wrote:
Snowy wrote:LEGEND OF KORRA LAST EPISODE SPOILERS

That's unfair of people to say that just because you have a different opinion. :/

I personally love Korrasami, and I saw hints of it throughout Books Three and Four. The reason why it seems like there's so little chemistry between them is because, well, the show is on Nickelfuckinglodeon, so it can only be hinted at with nothing shown or the higher ups would go batshit. :/ "Nooooo you can't have girl x girl because it will scar kids' minds hurr da hurr da hurrrrrrr!" :roll: Had the show been on a different channel, the creators would've had free reign to show more between them.
No that's kinda BS. It was more of a late decision more then anything and it's most likely to do with the large amount of shipping it has on Tumblr then anything >.> Please the fangirls and you have fans for life!

Or it could just be shit writing XD I mean the writers did not know if they wanted to make a kids show or a adult show. It was not well received by kids that's why it was moved time spots quite a bit.

I have my issues with the writing in that show XD Porbs still upset at how they wasted that perfect badguy buildup they had going in the first season :lol:
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

If there's one thing Korra doesn't have, it's shit writing.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I really found the writing to be shit XD
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

So you sat and watched the entire show through even though you thought the writing was shit..?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Yeah cus the animation and designs where nice. I mainly was doing other things like drawing.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I can't log on my fucking druid cause it says World Server Is Down but I can log on my mage just fine. WTF....

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I was supposed to go out to sign on at the job centre today (yup I'm still unemployed, go me) but the trains are all askew cos someone got hit by one just outside the local station :( It is truly unfortunate that people can be so daring/stupid to try and cross the track where there's no crossing when this is what can come of it.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Varethyn wrote:I was supposed to go out to sign on at the job centre today (yup I'm still unemployed, go me) but the trains are all askew cos someone got hit by one just outside the local station :( It is truly unfortunate that people can be so daring/stupid to try and cross the track where there's no crossing when this is what can come of it.
If your section of the job centre are anything like mine too, even that wasn't a good enough excuse to be not in/late. >__>

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I just want peace in my life. Why is that so much to ask?
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Fist night of 2015 and I had to sleep out side because I locked myself out XD

Still I did meet a friendly hedgehog!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

i miss flying...

WoD isnt as fun as i hoped too.. too much grinding imo...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Okay must rant about this , so I figure it's safe here
I work for a law firm, we do family law. A client we have had for 2 yrs of constant battle over the right to see his children left us a message on Christmas eve stating he may kill himself. we contacted everyone we could. He took his own life sometime after. He left behind 4 kids and a hideous woman for an ex. In order to prevent this rotten bitch from having access to his money he disinherited his children. This man was a mental health professional and I still cannot grasp why he did it, why he told us he was going to, and why my bosses don't seem to understand why I am upset over it.