Rant Thread

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Makoes »

My little one will be 5 years old in a couple months and has been potty trained for 2 years...but she keeps having "accidents"...and it seem's to happen after she's spent time with another friend of hers. He's the same age, but his parents are somewhat...lax...with him. I don't want to tell them how to raise their kid, but at the same time I am getting frustrated that Kayla see's him get away with stuff, and then tries it at home or daycare...especially the "accident" part...
/frustrated

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Fuck fuck fuck I'm having a panic attack in class. My group leader decided "Hey lets change the fucking logo and color scheme!" at the last fucking minute. Project is due TOMORROW!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

My best friend has known his boyfriend for 2 weeks (not how long they've been going out, how long he's KNOWN him...) and he's already being given a house key?? Erm no please? :/

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I've been sat here, trying to figure out if Teal is a greeny enough blue to be deemed 'green'. My school (can't wait till I leave in a few months) is holding a green day for Macmillan, but for some reason they won't accept money unless you're wearing green, so of course I'm turing to find something green.

I have nothing aside from a teal top...but it looks too blue to be classed as green, but in the right light it looks dark green so...I guess? :?
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Boredom leads me to picking up old video games of mine and replaying them. It's pretty nice because I've forgotten at least half of the little things and it's always nice to rediscover them. I just have this thing where I need to get every little secret in the games. 100% EVERY game! But I'm nowhere near clever or good enough at observing things to find everything on my own, so I'll inevitably turn to strategy guides to find those missing things.

I recently decided to play Twilight Princess again, and I just know I have a physical copy of the strategy guide for it. I've been looking everywhere for it though, and I can't find it. I've dug through every box and bookshelf I have looking for it, I've found strategy guides for games I didn't even know I had and for games I haven't played since I was in grade school, and I still can't find the guide for a game I swear I played last only a few years ago.

I don't want to play the game if I can't find it, as it's a P.I.T.A. having to switch back and forth between my Gamecube screen and computer screen every five steps. I nearly gave up and figured I must have imagined ever having the strategy guide. But then I found... one. page. of the strategy guide. So now I know that I have it and it's somewhere in my house, I just have no freaking clue where.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

IF YOU COULD NOT COME INTO MY HOUSE AND THEN SPOIL DRAGON AGE FOR ME THAT WOULD BE NICE

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

So some cuntbag on an rp site stole one of my characters. I am on a warpath. COULD YOU NOT?!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I asked her if she was okay. All she said was, "I miss you." I'm in tears and I can't handle this. Too much stress. I miss her and I don't know what to do.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I'm panicking so much right now... I've got a music solo tomorrow morning and I said I'd play Summer of 69 and I can. I know the chords, I know exactly what to do and how. But I can't do it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the minute I start playing the whole thing sounds awful (I'm pretty sure all cats in the house have run for their lives) and to top it off I've been learning the wrong riff! I haven't got enough time to basically relearn a song, and have it sounding half decent for tomorrow morning!

I could email the person who'll be recording but I know he'll say "Come in and do what you can." I can't! Not with the whole thing sounding absolutely awful!
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

tfw the first thing I log onto facebook to see is two high school friends have gotten together (seemingly after they've been testing the waters a bit for awhile).
I mean, good for them, but... when we were in school, the both of them fought all. the. time. Squabbly little things too, because they could never agree on anything. And that was before the thought of dating each other was ever in either of their minds!

Maybe they changed over the, like, two years that I haven't seen either of them, but... I'm just waiting for the fallout, honestly. ><

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh my gooddddd the Insurgent trailer just nicked the 'Wonderful World' rendition made for the Dragon Age: Inquisition trailer and now all these teenage brats are popped up all over the place on the YouTube videos and that to spam about Insurgent and just NO GO AWAY I DON'T CARE. THE RENDITION WAS FOR DRAGON AGE NOT YOUR CRAPPY MOVIE TRAILER SDFJKSNJKS *grumpy 22 year old*

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

It's hilarious because iirc it was kind of a terrible rendition. 'Least I thought it was.

But eh that's okay. You'll have people screaming about Warriors from Imagine Dragons being dumb because it was made for LoL and claiming that's impossible.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Personally I thought it was a gorgeous rendition. Only slightly prefer it to the original and the other 4590348435 renditions I could care less for. It suited the (Dragon Age) trailer perfectly.

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I'm not feeling well, and I hate that I am being mistreated and pushed aside and everyone around them seems okay with it.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Boyfriend's first day of a job today he may or may not be keeping... he was called in very suddenly. First day in two years I've made food for me and only me. Feel so lonely. >:

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

My Daughter may have been exposed to Hepatitis A contaminated food...Taking her to get immunized tomorrow. I feel all edgy and worried.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

I'm so fucking worthless and terrible. Ugh.
I was trying to have a great day, just me and my BF running all the raids and stuff. And I go and fuck up talking to Hodir to protect us not knowing it would fuck our chances for the mount. Thats the only reason we came into Ulduar. TO get him the mount. Now I fucked it up. I feel like I want to cry.. and maybe throw up. Ugh.

Siggy under construction!

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the achievements count alt-wide and you could run it on alts? And I'm sorry. :( I know that feeling.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Oh. I mean the Mirms head mount. X_X so achives dont have anything to do with it.
I suppose we could run it on our alts.. but its like.. That's still one wasted chance :C

Siggy under construction!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I am so mentally and physically exhausted. The stress from that project took it's absolute toll on me. But it's gone now. I can relax for... at least a day.