Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I have a urge to paint my warhammer and all my paint is dead XD
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Novikova wrote:I have hypothyroid now. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
We can start a club, Novi :P
I should honestly take my pills but... my gag reflex is so bad that no matter what I do I can't take them ugh

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Was really happy this morning when I woke up and noticed I had jumped from 299 to 302 subscribers, I wanted to reach 300 and was so happy that I got over that number before I could even notice... but then two people unsubbed today. :( I suppose I'm still at 300 but I'm always left feeling so down when people unsubscribe...

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

That moment when you learn that your worst fears for a situation were true.

I feel so alone.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

*hugs* Vare

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Hugs Vare!

my rant.. just been to the doctor.. gainged 12 pound (6 kilo) in 1 week... now only 26 punds (13 kilo) away from wayigng 400 punds (200 kilo)

i hate my body and my disability :cry:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Alex wrote:
Novikova wrote:I have hypothyroid now. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
We can start a club, Novi :P
I should honestly take my pills but... my gag reflex is so bad that no matter what I do I can't take them ugh
Woo, club. I went from anemia to thyroid issues. And swallowing the pills isn't too bad. I'm good at swallowing. :(
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Project presentation next week on Wednesday. *screams and cries*

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I should be happy. We had a fantastic holiday in Japan and many happy memories were made..BUT everytime my friends (6 of them ended up going as well...6!) post photos of stuff they did on Facebook it makes me upset. What was supposed to be my long awaited honeymoon trip is just second fiddle to their contiki Japan. And what makes it worse they don't even care how much it upsets me. I know i shouldn't care what other people do and any other holiday I wouldn't but this one...it's going to be our last big trip before we have kids and now ergh....its been kinda ruined..especially when they post stupid "star jump" photos infront of things we have special memories attached to now - almost like they are making fun of it.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Castile wrote:I should be happy. We had a fantastic holiday in Japan and many happy memories were made..BUT everytime my friends (6 of them ended up going as well...6!) post photos of stuff they did on Facebook it makes me upset. What was supposed to be my long awaited honeymoon trip is just second fiddle to their contiki Japan. And what makes it worse they don't even care how much it upsets me. I know i shouldn't care what other people do and any other holiday I wouldn't but this one...it's going to be our last big trip before we have kids and now ergh....its been kinda ruined..especially when they post stupid "star jump" photos infront of things we have special memories attached to now - almost like they are making fun of it.
It seems like your friends aren't going to get it Castile. :/ It's one of those things you can be annoyed about but they won't understand why you're so 'touchy' about it. But if you had a good time with your husband, that's all that matters. Those memories are special to you both, they're not going to be special to anyone else. I completely understand your feelings though, it makes me a little angry that they all decided to just follow you on your own damn honeymoon! But if they seriously don't care that it bothers you, I think you honestly need some new friends. :/

My rant: My friend broke up with her girlfriend about a week ago. They had their issues and we all saw it coming. She came back to stay the night last night. I'm so fucking angry at her.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

managed to get enough interest in myself to play Kahlua, my hordie hunter on wow.. after 20 min of game time the revive pet spell disappear from the spell book for some reason. siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh... that just made me loose all interest in wow again..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Oh the Revive and heal pet are the same now

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

see i missed that.. ohh why/when did they made that? goes and put a shame hat cone on

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Tårnfalk wrote:see i missed that.. ohh why/when did they made that? goes and put a shame hat cone on
They did that in Mists I thiiiink? I could be wrong.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Nah, I think they did that in WoD, cause I don't remember having only one button for it in Mists... but then again, I could be wrong, because my memory is shitty :P

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Yeah, new festure added in WoD with all the other button compressions. It's actually quite handy since the icon changes depending on if your pet is alive or dead.

*my rant*
I have a huge case of artist block, can't draw anything right. But I have a bunch of art I need to get done within the next few days :(

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ughn got a cold :(

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I'm so excited for uni to finally come to an end (been in education my entire life, I'm 22 and just want to escape) that I just cannot care or concentrate on my work. Deadline next Friday and my final one the Tuesday after and, while I want my degree, I also do not even slightly care to be in the game industry anymore. I want anything but that, so right now I just can't focus on doing work. >.<

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

I hate ppl who can't own their own shitty decisions. I did not "let" you come - you made that choice long before I was ever consulted. So please don't act like the fence sitter here - you can't dodge this one or the damage you caused.

Shadowlands

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Double major rant - omfg so not only do they overshadow my honeymoon with their stupid holiday two of them got engaged in Japan so now it will be all about THEM. I am so angry and upset and I can't believe two ppl can be that insnsitive, oblivious and just plain dicks for doing this!! I literataly cried my eyes out when i saw the facebook post - how fucking dare you!! I just don't know what to think anymore. Then i get a phone call and I'm being told "I'm looking at it all wrong" really? So how many ppl crashed your special trip and got engaged on it? None thats what. You have no idea what I'm feeling or why I'm upset because you just never got it from the first place. I just fucking hate people. Stick your engagement up your arse cause I'm not "congratsing" that shit.

Shadowlands