Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Arthur »

im tired of being ignored and/or lied to

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Scarlet wrote:im tired of being ignored and/or lied to
Saaaame.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I'm not sure I should've let this dentist do the fillings on my front teeth. Some of the places she's filled are really sensitive to cold now. Not anything hot, crunchy, sweet or spicy... just cold. This is made it hard for my to drink cool water cause I can't without it hurting. I thought it would only last a couple of days, but it's still going on. x.x

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I occasionally get minor chemical burns at work because the sanitizer we use for the counters is somewhat strong and my skin is sensitive to it. Striaght bleach? No problem. This sanitizer? Fuuuuuu.... They go away after a day or two, but until they heal they itch like hell and sting really bad if I run anything warmer than room temp water over them.

Which sucks because it's late and chilly and I'm having trouble sleeping, and I would reaaaaally love a hot shower right now. I have to choose between taking a cold shower or trying to keep my right arm out of the water which is a near impossible task in that cramped little space.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Ugh. I had to work Saturday which effectively killed my weekend. So I dont feel like I had a weekend at all.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

crappy day... blerg.. been outside because my knees did not hurt as much as they use to.. so i could get down my stairs and outside.. and then ppl on the street calls me a fat cow.. yay im sure this help my selfconfidence about having a stupid disease which makes me fat :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

:hug: :hug: many huggles for Tarn! :hug: :hug:
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Arthur »

wow... that's trashy. i'm so sorry tarn *hug*

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Ignore them Tarn. They don't understand your situation and are clearly too childish to warrant dealing with. I'm sorry that you have to put up with them - you're a strong and wonderful person and don't deserve treatment like that.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

:hug: Tarn, people suck! Just be happy you're a MUCH better person than they ever will be. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

arargarghghgh.... I love kittens. I love kittens a lot.

I HATE KITTEN SEASON. I hate that the shelters are being deluged with would-be good samaritans who found some kittens in their shed/garage/barn/burned out old tractor/whatever the hell and just pick them up and bring them in to the shelter. You dumbasses. Those kittens were fine where they were. You just stole some poor mother's children and left her wondering where the hell they went and on top of that now we have to find people to bottle feed them and if we can't, we have to put them to sleep. Seriously??? Only a fraction of fosters are even able/willing to TAKE bottle babies. Plus they have a phenomenally greater risk of disease once exposed to a shelter, their immune systems will always be a little weak because they didn't get shored up by drinking mama's milk for the right period of time.

I just .... arg. ARG argh argh rargargarghargh...
(hint: if you find kittens somewhere and they look healthy and aren't like...scrawny and covered with ants or something, by all that's holy LEAVE THEM THERE because their (probably feral) mother is undoubtedly nearby and just won't let you see her.)

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Sorry for all the rants recently, it's coming to the end of the academic year, work is hard and tedious and everyone's hating each other again, it's basically rant season for me.

I feel genuinely ill and super sleepy but I *have* to go to this lecture... it might be the last time I see one of my irl best friends for a very long time and I have a gift for her, I know the lecture itself will be boring and relatively pointless as well. I just can't wait for next Tuesday to come... (Well, I can, cause deadlines, but after Tuesday it's OVER.)

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I hate taking prozac in the morning. My stomach is upset, I'm dizzy and I feel woozy.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

I have an infected gallbladder with stones ... yeah me :roll:

Time for another surgery!

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I'm getting a cold. On the upside Avengers comes out tomorrow? wait I'll be too sick to see it XD
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I really don't get it. I've been feeling upbeat all day - it was sunny and warm, had a successful viva presentation, felt good about myself for a change... but now I just feel miserable and I don't know why.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

so, at 30 weeks pregnant I am looking to start getting forms to take to my doctor for accommodations to my work duties. Last time all I needed was a doctors note outlining what I could do or should be doing at work and what was not healthy for me to do.
But apparently this time a doctors note is not applicable...instead my employer gave me a "work accommodation report" form...which is entirely directed at accommodations for INJURY...I am not injured, I am pregnant, there is a big difference. The questions on the form are either Can this person do this or can't they...pregnancy isn't a yes/no type thing...So I went to the work website to submit a question asking if there was a more applicable form...but every time I tried to submit the question, the site encountered an error...FFS!!!!!!

Well, this is why I am trying to get this shit worked out now, since I am not yet at "that stage" where I need to be taking it easy. But still, it's a needless pain in the ass to be doing this run around for something as common as pregnancy.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I really really hate how some people are so far up their own arse they can't see how insensitive and incredibly stupid their actions are it makes a part of me want to scream in their face how I feel and what damaged they have done....another part tells me to shut up and just swallow my pride because the drama and fallout it will cause probably won't be worth it in the long run...totally not looking forward to seeing their stupid faces next weekend :(

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Arthur »

im so pissed off lol i was trying to be nice to my family and my dad laughed at my idea and shit so

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

i miss sex...its impossible when your 418lb 14.1oz (190 kilo) and your knee is broken :(

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig