Rant Thread

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Lisaara »

NoraNora wrote:Yes, I did forget names of some Homestuck people. No,I don't care. Don't get f***in' mad at me for it. It's been months. Sorry I don't have SUCH a good memory like you Ms. Perfect.

Am I really that sh*tty, Wyrmrest/Moon Guard lore people(not directed to anyone here,just certainones I met)? Yes, I read lore. Yes, my character is a mute, Zandalari Night Elf. It does NOT say it isn't allowed. It has little to no info about that combo. Don't sh*t on my character because it's not in there. I'm gonna use the excuse "She's mine, I'll RP how I want."and you will either accept it or go cry like a damn baby. And yes she does have tusks. NO I don't use them for sexual RP things,you freaking sicko. Oh, and for you to tell off my friend because he's a death knight and a worgen that still changes, is a dick move. And then you call us immature for arguing? YOU'RE the one that came over and started to talk sh*t! You could have ignored it. Seriously.

And, one more thing. When I decide not to do the Children's Week chain, and refuse to get the whistles/all that, it does NOT make me a heartless b*tch. THEY ARE DIGITAL. I honestly don't care about the digital kids, I got all the pets I wanted from those, soI don't see a point, even if it could be for RP. I DON'T CARE. LEAVE ME ALOONEEEE.

/endrage
If there's little to no info on it, you can use your interpretation. Just ignore them. <3

Rant: It sucks being a girl. I had to drop out of my raid last night cause I had the worst cramps EVER.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

One downside to being a Poketuber, there's so many little kids that scream and whine when they can't get their own way with you. I'm not here for your fucking publicity, I'm here to do trades with friends and share content to the people that want it, and for myself. If I don't want to give you a 'shoutout' for basically no reason, then I won't do it, so shut up.

Edit: Oh god YOU UNSUBSCRIBED FROM MY CHANNEL whateeeeverrrrr will I ddooooo.

... -.-

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

"Am I really that sh*tty, Wyrmrest/Moon Guard lore people(not directed to anyone here,just certainones I met)? Yes, I read lore. Yes, my character is a mute, Zandalari Night Elf. It does NOT say it isn't allowed. It has little to no info about that combo. Don't sh*t on my character because it's not in there. I'm gonna use the excuse "She's mine, I'll RP how I want."and you will either accept it or go cry like a damn baby. And yes she does have tusks. NO I don't use them for sexual RP things,you freaking sicko. Oh, and for you to tell off my friend because he's a death knight and a worgen that still changes, is a dick move. And then you call us immature for arguing? YOU'RE the one that came over and started to talk sh*t! You could have ignored it. Seriously.

/endrage"
[/Junrei quote]
If there's little to no info on it, you can use your interpretation. Just ignore them. <3

Rant: It sucks being a girl. I had to drop out of my raid last night cause I had the worst cramps EVER.[/quote]

Recent Response:
*Nodnod* :hug: Same happened to me, had to miss dance class because of it. Ughughugh. I also linked them to the WoWiki, which would have it. All it really talks about is a Night Elf claiming to be a descendant from a Troll or something from one of the books, literally nothing else. But, it did shut them right up :lol: Following up on dance class stuff: While I do love dance...my god the dance moves are horrid. The song isn't even good! And our costumes look like I came from the frickin' gas station. /curlsup
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

being a woman sometimes suuuuuxs! All those emotions.. blergh im on an emotional roller coaster now .. probably means I'm getting my period soon. I could live without the 10 days a month where im moody and anxious.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Blegh..I wonder what would happen if guys had to deal with that...Ohlord.

Why do I bother helping people tame Pet rares like Portent..I don't charge gold for it. I don't want to 'show off', how the hell would I even do that?! I just want to help people..is that so bad?! Last person I helped KILLED it despite my message saying TAME, not kill. People, please reread, if it was on purpose, that was a horrible move. And by the way random Priest, that Gemstone cat you just killed (Skarr) was going to be the pet of a very happy, rare-deprived as he put it, hunter. You just ruined his dream for a TEARDROP worth 25gold. Nice, really nice.

God why do people enjoy rare-pet-killing...if you didn't know it was for hunters/dropped nothing/etc, it's fine. But if you DO know how rare they are and what drops, that's just not okay.. :x
Editing this to see if my signature comes up, heh.
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

I'm not sure if this is considered a rant..definitely ignore it if it isn't...I just need to set it down here..

Boyfriend just dumped me. Why? "I'm not good enough". Why...you say you didn't care for looks..you said I had a nice personality, despite everything that I've been through..and then you do this. Screw you...just....screw you. The fact that your Skype picture is now you and your other ex shows it was more then that, FYI. I just want to curl up and either die or cry.

Why can't I just find someone that won't judge me, say they love me, than stomp on what's left of my little heart...the fact that my friend jokingly said, after a raiding group disbanded with just him and I, "Great now I'm stuck with YOU." doesn't make me feel any better. He didn't know, so it's not his fault...still just...hurts...I always bother people...what's wrong with me..

Well, time to sit back and let depression eat my face. I also apologize, the more I look at what I've posted within the two days, the worse I feel..I feel like I'm going on a boohoo spam-fest..blergh.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Yeah, I logged in on my orc hunter (I'm looking for Skoll) and sure enough... he was right there... dead. Bastards. :|

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Nachtwulf wrote:Yeah, I logged in on my orc hunter (I'm looking for Skoll) and sure enough... he was right there... dead. Bastards. :|
:hug: I hate finding awesome rares dead..makes me sad :C You'll get it next time, though! ;)

Rant: I'm now 'camping' the egg things for the Gemshard Dragon hopefully in green (looks better in my opinion)...found the egg abandoned..just as I clicked on it, my computer bugged out and reloaded. I clicked on it again...lost the egg :( Computer whyyyyyy! I also tried mystery camping the description of the Nebula one...found it, but someone was faster with claiming it u.u

Has anyone seen Scottgames.com recently? Freddy now has Bonnies face (no eyebrows), with frickin' like, a hundred tiny baby Freddy heads..I just..no..just no..I...no. :roll:
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Last week I paid for everyone's cinema tickets to see Avengers and still no one's paid me back for it. :/ Guys, this is like £50 I don't have, pay me back plz.

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Snowy wrote:Last week I paid for everyone's cinema tickets to see Avengers and still no one's paid me back for it. :/ Guys, this is like £50 I don't have, pay me back plz.
Ohh you went to see that? I want to see that soon..*quickly throws money your way, but only has $5* XD is this good? :P

My rant is kinda like, more of a suggestion-search, too.I have the oldest Ipad ever, oh my god. It's obviously REALLY. PAINFULLY. SLOW. I wanna get a new one, but I don't want something that's INSANELY fancy. I have no clue what to get, but I know I'd like it to be something I can carry around at all times (I am WAY too careful with my precious items XD), I thought of the Nook, but my mom has it and doesn't like it that much. Bllehhhhh. I also forgot my Deviantart password, and the email is my Itunes account, which locked me out 'cause I forgot that password too...godammit >.<" (I even rummaged through EVERYTHING thinking I wrote em down..nope.)
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Was mowing the backyard, no problem when I started. Along the way, I heard buzzing and waved my hand, nothing was there so I shrugged it off. Than, I heard a really weird crunching/gooshy sound, like when you step in mud or somthin'. I moved the mower and looked to see what I crushed.. I had ran over a underground-ish wasp nest..and they were NOT HAPPY. I ended up with like, 10 wasp stings, they hurt like a b*tch. Had to go to the doctors 'cause apparently I'm allergic! (I was fine for a minute after getting to safety, but then I started to have serious breathing troubles and almost passed out according to my Mom.

Happy sidenote: After days of 'farming' the abandoned dragon cave, FINALLY got my Gemshard(pic below)/Nebula dragon eggs..SO HAPPY JAFKSAJFKDSJGKS :headbang:
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Very venty and a lot of this probably won't make any sense, but I really needed somewhere to write this all down.

I really do feel like the jealous best friend now. Getting so pissed off that one particular person needs to be in and about his business no matter what. Literally every single time he comes to speak to me after work, she has to be there too, and I've already learned she's not there to see me. That and she's always having to one-up whatever I do. Apparently the minute I had brought him a present back from when I went to visit my mother a month or so ago, she heard about it and had to buy him something too. Just... why?

It's awkward as well because she's annoyed me beyond all belief through other means (and I hold long grudges, so she will NEVER be forgiven for the time she tried to punch me in the face two years ago) and it's making it worse. And best part... it's her birthday this weekend. I'm not getting her anything. It's her last birthday I'll spend being around her and she's already made it fairly obvious she's not going to keep in contact with us after we've left (good riddance) so why should I bother? In fact, I'm visiting my mother over that weekend so I don't have to bother with it at all.

Really though, you're turning 26 and you act no older than a 10 year old. She's clingy, whiny and jesus mother of god I was actually rather glad when she took her poisonous bitch of a girlfriend back after only a week of being 'broken up' because her attention seeking was the worst thing I've ever had to deal with. Excessive drinking, trashing the kitchen just so people would get angry at her and being louder in volume than she already has been. And don't get me wrong, I did go out of my way to try and cheer her up and spend time with her, but it basically got thrown back in my face, so I stopped.

I really am so, so sick of this. The needing to rant about people, the having to live with people I don't want to. Even before I moved in with everyone I knew she would be a problem. Sure, not as much of a problem as the smelly, disgusting bitch I had to live with last year which I'm sure plenty of you have already read about on here, but this girl actually used to be my friend. But now I am jealous of how much time they get to spend together (and they work at the same place, same times too which doesn't help) but it's made entirely worse by the fact I've had issues with her to begin with. I just... urg. I don't know what to do. I'd like to say I'll never see her again in a few months anyway but it's likely I will since she's now so buddy-buddy with my best friend, but he insists on living with me and my boyfriend. And I won't live with her again and he knows it. It's such an awkward and annoying situation. :/ I just... want to move.

Let me not forget though. The day we moved into this house. Exactly that day she came up to me, me specifically, and told me that she's moving whenever he's moving no matter what. It wasn't exactly aggressive or anything, just... really weird and out of the absolute blue. Looks like I win, though, if it was a challenge that you were after, since you're not moving in with us next year. That and whenever talk of our move to Edinburgh pops up, she'll always turn to him and say that she still can't believe that 'he' is ditching her to move to Edinburgh. Not me. Not my boyfriend. Him. This how I slowly discovered she really doesn't care about us anymore, she wants to move in with him. And frankly, I don't want someone who doesn't like me moving in to my house anyway.

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Snowy wrote:Very venty and a lot of this probably won't make any sense, but I really needed somewhere to write this all down.

I really do feel like the jealous best friend now. Getting so pissed off that one particular person needs to be in and about his business no matter what. Literally every single time he comes to speak to me after work, she has to be there too, and I've already learned she's not there to see me. That and she's always having to one-up whatever I do. Apparently the minute I had brought him a present back from when I went to visit my mother a month or so ago, she heard about it and had to buy him something too. Just... why?

It's awkward as well because she's annoyed me beyond all belief through other means (and I hold long grudges, so she will NEVER be forgiven for the time she tried to punch me in the face two years ago) and it's making it worse. And best part... it's her birthday this weekend. I'm not getting her anything. It's her last birthday I'll spend being around her and she's already made it fairly obvious she's not going to keep in contact with us after we've left (good riddance) so why should I bother? In fact, I'm visiting my mother over that weekend so I don't have to bother with it at all.

Really though, you're turning 26 and you act no older than a 10 year old. She's clingy, whiny and jesus mother of god I was actually rather glad when she took her poisonous bitch of a girlfriend back after only a week of being 'broken up' because her attention seeking was the worst thing I've ever had to deal with. Excessive drinking, trashing the kitchen just so people would get angry at her and being louder in volume than she already has been. And don't get me wrong, I did go out of my way to try and cheer her up and spend time with her, but it basically got thrown back in my face, so I stopped.

I really am so, so sick of this. The needing to rant about people, the having to live with people I don't want to. Even before I moved in with everyone I knew she would be a problem. Sure, not as much of a problem as the smelly, disgusting bitch I had to live with last year which I'm sure plenty of you have already read about on here, but this girl actually used to be my friend. But now I am jealous of how much time they get to spend together (and they work at the same place, same times too which doesn't help) but it's made entirely worse by the fact I've had issues with her to begin with. I just... urg. I don't know what to do. I'd like to say I'll never see her again in a few months anyway but it's likely I will since she's now so buddy-buddy with my best friend, but he insists on living with me and my boyfriend. And I won't live with her again and he knows it. It's such an awkward and annoying situation. :/ I just... want to move.

Let me not forget though. The day we moved into this house. Exactly that day she came up to me, me specifically, and told me that she's moving whenever he's moving no matter what. It wasn't exactly aggressive or anything, just... really weird and out of the absolute blue. Looks like I win, though, if it was a challenge that you were after, since you're not moving in with us next year. That and whenever talk of our move to Edinburgh pops up, she'll always turn to him and say that she still can't believe that 'he' is ditching her to move to Edinburgh. Not me. Not my boyfriend. Him. This how I slowly discovered she really doesn't care about us anymore, she wants to move in with him. And frankly, I don't want someone who doesn't like me moving in to my house anyway.
*offers hug* :hug: She sounds like the over-attached girlfriend..er...friend..chick.

Baby rant: I feel like a creepy spammer here just roaming around and replying/spamming XD I'msosorryIjustlikereading
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

:hug: My boyfriend has said the same thing in the past. She'll ditch her girlfriend to spend time with my best friend. It's... quite odd. >.>

I like responding to people's rants as well. :P Especially ones I can relate to or sympathise with.

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Two lil rants in one day, hooray >.<

Just cut off an rp. This person..I swear to god. Every time I rp with her, she literally tries to kill my character. From 'melting' her face with a fire weed, to like, cutting her up. I hate it. At first we just joked around and I thought nothing of it, but it gets so annoying now. All she wants to do is kill me! She even starts drama with people, than apologizes and the cycle continues, I hate it! :x She's still my friend, so I keep quiet, but soon I'm just gonna be honest with her. I might talk to her when she returns. I even talked to her friend, and her character practically tries to kill the friends character EVERY. DAY. W.T.F

To top it off, she claims to be: half dreanei, half wolf(shaman-y), half orc(bloodlust godmode), and a while back she claimed to be the 'mother of dragons'. No..Just...just no..
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

I have a sore throat and it's driving me up the wall. =(

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Snowy wrote::hug: My boyfriend has said the same thing in the past. She'll ditch her girlfriend to spend time with my best friend. It's... quite odd. >.>

I like responding to people's rants as well. :P Especially ones I can relate to or sympathise with.
Don't worry people like that tend to drift especially those that are hard work and the efforts all coming from you. I had the same thing in high school where there was three of us but the third party was always the attention seeking type. Everything had to be her way and she ditched us at the drop of a hat (but if you did the same to her all hell broke loose!) anyway long story short my bestie moved to Sydney after university and she never made the effort to see her. Not once. Me and a few other mates would fly over once a year (ive visited her every birthday since she moves 10yrs ago) and guess what? third wheel just drifted into the night. I saw her last at my engagement and that was it. Hopefully this third wheel will do the same for you :) :hug:

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

I hate you with a passion, Dad.

Yesterday I was stressed with schoolwork and in tears. What do you do? Yell at me for not doing chores! My mother left until Wednesday for a little trip, leaving me with my brother and my dad. We had to take care of her guinea pigs and do whatever. Seems easy right? My brother and I are supposed to take turns feeding and watering. I go downstairs with my brother and say, "Okay, so you water, I'll feed." His response: "Okay. *he goes upstairs to bed*" WTF. Help me dammit! 40 cages with hungry/thirsty animals is not a one-person job! And while my dad's gardening, I vacuum, dust, wash/dry/fold towels and our clothes, and wash extremely dirty dishes as well as re-wash my brothers dishes since he can't clean anything if his life depended on it.
Yep, that totally looks like I've been 'slacking off'. Oh and by the way Dad, I have schoolwork and assignments as well as doing all these f*cking chores. Your f*cking welcome. When my mother gets back I bet you'll just claim you did all of it like last time. So sick of you and your shit.

Also, 503 Kael'thas kills...no Ashes of A'lar yet...I'm never gonna get it :(
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Man, I think I need to change my meds. It is awkward being gonked out all the time, sleeping for 10-16 hours and my limbs seem to have turned into an RL version of QWOP.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Two rants in one day..this one is just...I dunno, I just need to post it.

My dad just compared men to himself, claiming he does everything, and told me not to get my hopes up when "looking for a husband that does everything like he does." Uhm...why are you comparing yourself? You've done nothing these past few days. You complain and order us around like slaves. THEN, he holds up a little porcupine quil and says "Can I stick this in your arm and see if it goes through?" I responded "Why not try it on yourself o.o?" And he answered like this "Because I like hurting you." ......... I've texted my mother what he said...I..I'm not sure what to say or think of that..

I don't feel safe around him anymore...thank god he's only here at nighttime.. sheesh.

(We would file divorce or whatever, but his job makes the most money so we can LIVE..soo..that's frickin' sucks. :( )