Rant Thread

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Kirrandria »

This is like the stupidest smallest rant, but.

My mom went to Rudy's Tacos while I was at school and brought home some enchiladas for me because they're my favorite! Except because it's Cinco de Mayo, the place was reaaaaally busy and messed up my order.

They gave me beef enchiladas instead of chicken ;_;
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Headed to visit my boyfriend tomorrow. Gonna be there two weeks.
And I have a cold :l this is going to be a fun flight.

Siggy under construction!

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Oh god, I had a cold when I came back from Alaska years ago. I thought my head was literally going to explode all over the cabin. TAKE DECONGESTANTS WHATEVER YOU DO.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Nachtwulf wrote:Oh god, I had a cold when I came back from Alaska years ago. I thought my head was literally going to explode all over the cabin. TAKE DECONGESTANTS WHATEVER YOU DO.
xD I am. we dont have many around the house, so I'm trying to make them last for my flight. Luckily, I seem to be slooowly getting better. Tomorrow I should at least stop sneezing and dripping snot everywhere. Hopefully.

Siggy under construction!

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Everyone says young ppl are rude but I had this 50+ woman push in front of me at the meat counter...was so gobsmacked. Like wtf, do you not see me standing here?? If i wasn't dying of a sinus infection i would of lost my nut at her. What makes your chicken more important then mine er?

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

The one thing I will say about young people is I hate it when they act like they are better/smarter then me because yeah your 15 years on this earth means you can treat me like shit and talk down to me *rolls eyes*
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Ugh I'm in a lot of pain today and it sucks! And, it's very hot, so I'm quite uncomfortable.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Ants can go die in a fire.
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

Being bored sucks...and I'm hungry..but I don't want to move and get food...ughughugh..*tries to reach food*
Last edited by NoraNora on Thu May 07, 2015 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh my god. No.

My annoying clingy friend who can be really loud? She has her really loud and annoying friend over now. Who lives like two hours away. Apparently he's staying the weekend oh my god WHAT. >_____< There is nothing worse than being in a room (or house really, you can hear them regardless) with those two. They're both loud and basically have loudness contests, LET'S SEE WHO CAN BE LOUDER THAN THE OTHER AND WHO CAN HAVE THE LOUDEST LAUGH. I don't like him that much either to be honest - he's the boyfriend of the disgusting bitch I had to live with last year and he's as full of crap as she is. It's a bloody good job I've decided to go visit my mum this weekend! Tomorrow needs to come faster. T____T

And the cherry on top? I've had a raging headache since last night.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

My stupid Ipad won't update youtube...now I have to watch it on my laptop..blehh. On top of that my friend is using suicidal/self harm reasons for my attention, while insulting the living sh*t out me of "because it makes her feel better". Yeah no, go do that to someone else. Kthxbye. :roll:
Last edited by NoraNora on Fri May 08, 2015 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

So at first I was super happy that my sister was getting into the Pokemon TCG so we could finally have something in common... and now not so much. She started making videos as well and she's been trying to make them almost identical to how I do mine. :/ Er, please don't? That and I take the time to comment on her videos, she takes the time to comment on everyone else's videos that she's subbed to... except for mine. Just... why? Super rude much. If you're going to steal my hobby, at least give me some credit please. >.>

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Ran out of time...I wanna play though....ughh D: I'm worried though...pretty sure my characters are gonna be deleted..or do they stay..I dunno...I'd be fine if they weren't taken..they're like my babies... ughughuuh :cry: Also bridging to Ambassador girl scout...I'm so nervous despite it being to just shake a hand :/ Curse my shyness!

Bright side I helped someone tame Loque...woooooo.

(rant up there is also a dumb question, lol)
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

in WoW? I'm almost certain your characters never get deleted. if you meant something else, sorry ha..

i'm so tired of being ignored by almost everyone :')

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Scarlet wrote:in WoW? I'm almost certain your characters never get deleted. if you meant something else, sorry ha..

i'm so tired of being ignored by almost everyone :')
Yeah I meant WoW, running out of time in about 3-4hours.

:hug: Being ignored sucks, especially when there's no reason as to why they're doing it.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I hate the stupid emotional fluctuation that is part of being pregnant...Had an important phone call to do and ended up spending more time trying not to cry, then clearly conveying my concerns about the lack of "reasonable accommodations" at my work place.
It's frustrating!!!!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

~Deleted this derpy rant~
Last edited by NoraNora on Sat May 09, 2015 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

NoraNora wrote:This isn't directed towards anyone here that has Dragon Cave.

I frickin' hate some people I know. They have dragons, and at least 10 of the SAME GENDER, SAME SPECIES dragon. I want to trade (once my teleporter grows up and I get better dragons) to POSSIBLY get the Bonemarrow and that Sweetheart one(the seasonals), either that strange creepy glitched or normal, and they proceed to breed MORE of the ones I'm asking for, only to tell me they don't have that dragon. I CAN SEE THEM. I'VE SEEN TONS. I'M NOT THAT STUPID, SO QUIT BULLSH*TTING ME. :x You could just say no, or maybe tell me when I have better ones...but I've looked at them nonstop and I just love their design and just...they're so epic...don't be rude, I can't magically earn 100+ cool dragons like you. Even when they say yes, and ask for one of the ones I have (one of each, I'm not a crazy breeder yet) I say no and get insulted for it. Well I'm sorry, I'm weird, I form weird bonds with digital things and make them my little babies. Whoooo.

I'msoweird.
Umm Nora those can only be bred to produce copies of themselves during special holidays

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Syleye wrote:
NoraNora wrote:This isn't directed towards anyone here that has Dragon Cave.

I frickin' hate some people I know. They have dragons, and at least 10 of the SAME GENDER, SAME SPECIES dragon. I want to trade (once my teleporter grows up and I get better dragons) to POSSIBLY get the Bonemarrow and that Sweetheart one(the seasonals), either that strange creepy glitched or normal, and they proceed to breed MORE of the ones I'm asking for, only to tell me they don't have that dragon. I CAN SEE THEM. I'VE SEEN TONS. I'M NOT THAT STUPID, SO QUIT BULLSH*TTING ME. :x You could just say no, or maybe tell me when I have better ones...but I've looked at them nonstop and I just love their design and just...they're so epic...don't be rude, I can't magically earn 100+ cool dragons like you. Even when they say yes, and ask for one of the ones I have (one of each, I'm not a crazy breeder yet) I say no and get insulted for it. Well I'm sorry, I'm weird, I form weird bonds with digital things and make them my little babies. Whoooo.

I'msoweird.
Umm Nora those can only be bred to produce copies of themselves during special holidays
o.o But...ajskfsjfkdsgks now I'm confused. Few days ago I saw 2 of the Sweetheart ones, then yesterday I saw 4 more appear, later that day 2. I just checked and their scroll 'cannot be found'...Idon'tknowwhat'shappeninganymore.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

The Sweetlings can only be bred to produce sweetlings during valentines, the rest of the time its whatever the non sweetling mate is. Bone Marrows are halloween.