Rant Thread

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Krysteena »

Only halfway through the exam season and I'm exhausted -.- I'm so thankful for the extra holiday at the end of this, I'm going to need it.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

T.T

Getting to that point in my pregnancy where I am hungry, all the time...but I have no room to put food in my belly because this little parasite is getting to big!! Every time she stretches, my food tries to escape!!! Not to mention she's moving around a lot more (or at least I feel it more) as she looses more and more room in there XD.

If the BF gets the paperwork today from work, I'll probably put in to start maternity leave for the 2nd week of June (gives me 6 more shifts to work), not that work is getting harder, but there's this hill I have to walk up to get to work, and that's getting to be...difficult.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Well, here we go. I'm going to attempt starting a diet today. I'm not overweight, in fact I'm very average for my height and age, but I've wanted to throw some exercise in there and start a healthier diet plan for a long time now. And I recently gained a little bit of weight that I now want to lose, so I'm looking at losing about a stone and just trying to be generally more fit with a few exercises every day. I don't even need to do that much - I barely eat that much to begin with and I'm looking at about 1500 cals per day... no clue how this is going to work out for me. :lol:

The problem really is my boyfriend. While he is quite determined about it as well, he's tried and failed to lose weight in the past and he needs to lose more than I do as he's considered slightly overweight and needs to lose about 3-4 stone. I know they say it's easier when you have an exercise and diet partner to share the pain with, but he needs to try at this much harder than I do. I just hope he can keep it up. And I don't want to fail him either. And maybe, if I'm lucky, this will also help my non-existent sex drive. Bleh.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Flam and mucus ohh how i missed you.. NOT.. HATE having a cold

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

What kind of sick bastard would steal from a charity store?
What kind of fucked-up monster would steal from a charity store then shit on the floor??

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

:o Good lord.

My rant is dangit, banks. You take the money out instantly, but it takes 3-5 days to clear a deposit? I was gonna go to the yarn store for my birthday this weekend. Bah...
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Yes, this rant involves swearing and mentions of inappropriate things. You have been warned. And I sound like a warning before you see a stunt movie or something.

I'm so sick of you acting like my friend when you aren't! You can go out and whine at your ex for hanging out with his friends who happen to be girls, and he couldn't be formed with the, when you were dating, but you could go out and have sex with someone eight years older than you?! Now you aren't dating, but you still follow him around. What am I to you? Just some own to fall to when it suits you. When you want me as a friend. You know what?! After this weekend I'm done with your shit. Say one wrong word to me and I'm going to fucking flip. You say you're there for me but all you've done is follow your boyfriend and smoke weed! You aren't, and what many would call 'depression and a shit ton of stress' is a 'major issue' to you. I'm sorry, I forgot I can't have any problems of my own. Fucking cow.

/end rant. I swear whenever I think about her I get so angry all over again. Considering I'm spending all weekend with her, it'll be a miracle if I don't come back with bruises. She will beat people up if she gets pissed.
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

Somewhat Triggering..I guess? :

I really need to call child support, or whatever it's called...

I changed the radio when I was with my dad, on our way to WalMart..Apparently the song was important or something, because shortly afterwards I was met fist-to-jaw with my fathers hand...What the f*ck.

Hurts like hell, I'm lucky he didn't dislocate it...but jesus f*cking christ..it was just a song. We returned to the house, sitting here now with an ice pack over my black and blue f*cking mouth..my parents are fighting now, obviously..

Edit: This totally made my day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOGoDfhP6p8 ....IT FITS SO WELL.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

The guy who's putting fishhooks in playgrounds needs to get caught.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

There's someone here screwing sharpened bolts into manhole covers.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Only on to day 3 of exercise and dieting and oh my god my legs are KILLING me. Yesterday's exercise fucked them up because I've never done exercises in my life. My muscles feel like they're trying to burst. I feel so pathetic, I can't even walk down the stairs without some weird limp. T___T

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Well...this has been a morning.....

My dog was attacked by a pitbull at the dog park so my fiance came home with her injured. I had to rush her to the vet. She's home safely now with staples in her head.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Junrei wrote:Well...this has been a morning.....

My dog was attacked by a pitbull at the dog park so my fiance came home with her injured. I had to rush her to the vet. She's home safely now with staples in her head.
I've got nothing against pitbulls, but this just shows that people need to have better control of their dogs. Even if it's a dog park, that person should have been ready for their dog to attack. Heck, even a little Cocker Spaniel could suddenly try to tear a chunk out of another dog. People shouldn't get pets if they can't control them, and it's always those like your dog who suffer for a human error.

I hope she gets better soon, and that she recovers well, poor sweetheart.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Kayro wrote:

I've got nothing against pitbulls, but this just shows that people need to have better control of their dogs. Even if it's a dog park, that person should have been ready for their dog to attack. Heck, even a little Cocker Spaniel could suddenly try to tear a chunk out of another dog. People shouldn't get pets if they can't control them, and it's always those like your dog who suffer for a human error.

Completely agreed. I'm not angry at the pit. I'm angry at the goddamn owner for not being responsible. Pitties aren't meant for dog parks to begin with and you need to be an experienced dog person to train a pit cause training them is a pain in the ass. If you do bring a pit to a dog park, you need to supervise them big time. Even with my beagle, I'm watching where she is and what she's doing.

Vet bill is about $304....She got 3 staples in her noggin and now looks like friar tuck cause her head got shaved.....

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Junrei wrote:
Kayro wrote:

Completely agreed. I'm not angry at the pit. I'm angry at the goddamn owner for not being responsible. Pitties aren't meant for dog parks to begin with and you need to be an experienced dog person to train a pit cause training them is a pain in the ass. If you do bring a pit to a dog park, you need to supervise them big time. Even with my beagle, I'm watching where she is and what she's doing.

Vet bill is about $304....She got 3 staples in her noggin and now looks like friar tuck cause her head got shaved.....
Pitbulls can be loving dogs if trained right. A friend had a Staffy who was an amazing dog, despite the drool. I know he's no Pitbull, but they're known for their biting tendencies if not trained right. Dog parks should not be entered unless the person is willing to, in the worst case scenario, take the blame for their dog attacking another. People and their common sense...sometimes it goes straight over their heads. Pitbulls do need to be watched though, as with any big dog, even more so than other dogs. They can do a lot more damage than a Beagle ever could, given half the chance.

That's a big bill. As long as she'll be alright though, that's the main thing.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Nachtwulf wrote:There's someone here screwing sharpened bolts into manhole covers.
Oh my. They both need to be caught!
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

I have a Spider houdini in my room. I saw it on the wall, and watched it vanish onto my curtains the other night. Yesterday, I found it crawling up the curtain, despite watching that curtain all night the night I saw it. It then went to the clock and legit VANISHED. I cleaned my bed, under my bed, checked my little love-seat thing, curtains, windows, bedside table, EVERYTHING. It LITERALLY vanished. I even pulled out my shelf under the bed and used my flashlight to check. I have absolutely no clue where that little demon went. I wouldn't have a problem if I knew where it was, and if it wasn't the size of two quarters. I left a little jar with water on the table, and the lid is near, so if it does show up and crawl in I can just catch it...until then I haven't slept for at least 2 days ._. paranoia how I hate you so.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I think my baby Bonnie got out today. The inside door to the garage doesn't always close and it got stuck open several times today while my mom and I were cleaning. I didn't THINK anyone managed to slip out, but I've looked all over the house, rattled the treat bags and kitty kittied and there's no sign of Bonnie. I even pried up the rattan furniture to look but the only one under there was Cayenne (as usual).

I've gone calling up and down the street and looked under all the bushes I could and nothing. I did alert my neighbor though.

I keep expecting to see her lying on the living room rug but she isn't there. I hope she comes home. :cry:

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I am sooo very tired...and feel sick.
Was up all night with really REALLY bad acid reflux, my chest/throat feel like it's on fire, nothing is helping. I ended up crashing on the couch again so I could try and sleep propped up, but then the baby wouldn't stop moving, which aggravated my reflux even more...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Nach be sure to call shelters and vets in your area and have them post flyers on their boards for you. Hope you find your baby soon.

Hope you feel better soon makoes.