Rant Thread

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I found her last night, very late! The dip had gotten into the garage and even though I checked there like five times she never so much as rustled a piece of paper! Bratcat. But she's safe, thank the gods.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Nach, good news. <3
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

I had forgotten to post what my 'lovely' father did that pissed me off on Saturday, as well as my 'lovely' company that's at the house.

Saturday: I vacuumed, washed dishes, cleaned my room, mowed both front and back lawns, dusted, picked weeds, planted flowers, washed towels, clothes, etc, and rearranged the fridge to make room for the pizza box since when we order we keep it until we have less then 10slices. I had missed, ONE DISH, and didn't dust a few things 'correctly'. Note that I'm only 16, and I was willing to do some of these things. My f*cking father drove me to TEARS. TEARS! yelling and cursing at me because I missed that one dish, and dusted incorrectly. NOT ONCE did he thank me, tell me I did good, nothing. THEN, while he's yelling, he claims he does EVERYTHING. Uh, no, you f*cking piece of shit, I DID BASICALLY EVERYTHING. What did you do all day? YOU WORKED ON A TRASHY CAR, THAT YOU AREN'T EVEN GONNA USE.

Today, my 'friend' and her family are here. THEY TALK SO LOUD, AND SO MUCH. The mother wants to watch Dr. Phil, okay, I do like the occasional Phil. They talked THE WHOLE TIME, I couldn't hear a WORD. The mother also judges how I eat, what I eat, what I wear, etc. Pisses me off. Do you know how much it hurts, lady? And the friend, more like acquaintance, is on her stupid phone and laptop THE WHOLE TIME. THANKS FOR THE CONVERSATION.

This was also the family that on my birthday, News Years Eve(woopdeedoo), all they did was watch TV, eat, and play on their electronics. Not one 'happy birthday', etc.

Fuckmylife
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I don't like my best friend's boyfriend. And yet he practically lives in our house.

Sigh.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I really don't get the whole "gay marriage will lead to..." arguements that i see circulating at the moment. Like do you have any precedence that all these things will happen? I think they will get married and divorced like the rest of us and fight over the pet cats in court. I also dislike the whole "backwards" label people keep touting...umm theres 196 countries in the world and only 17 have legalised same sex marriage..we aren't first to the party but we aren't exactly last either. Australia has always been a conservative country even under "progressive" governments so just chill out, it will happen.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Well gay marriage has not blown up New Zealand yet!

I had to take Minnie to the vet because she was bleeding from her bum and it turns out a cat bit her on the bum XD
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Well, as bum bleeds go, it could be worse.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Indeed! I was a bit worried that it was something really bad.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

cowmuflage wrote:I had to take Minnie to the vet because she was bleeding from her bum and it turns out a cat bit her on the bum XD
Happened to me once! My poor shy girl Blossom came home bleeding from her arse once, took her straight to the vet and they said another cat had tried to take a chunk out of her. x)

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Oh fun!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

That has to suck.. I can't imagine being bitten on the bottom. I'm glad your girls alright

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Just discovered something known as the "Kylie Jenner Challenge", or something like that anyway. I looked it up and...

Oh my god. Stupidly knows no bounds, does it? One person used a shot glass to do it, and the extra pressure caused it to explode into (yes, into. She had bits of glass in her suck-like lips) her mouth and lips. I just...glass will shatter under pressure. At least have some common sense and don't use a shot glass! Or just don't do it general, perhaps?!
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Kayro wrote:Just discovered something known as the "Kylie Jenner Challenge", or something like that anyway. I looked it up and...

Oh my god. Stupidly knows no bounds, does it? One person used a shot glass to do it, and the extra pressure caused it to explode into (yes, into. She had bits of glass in her suck-like lips) her mouth and lips. I just...glass will shatter under pressure. At least have some common sense and don't use a shot glass! Or just don't do it general, perhaps?!
Wtf O_O Why do people make these retarded challenges?! The salt ice challenge was dangerous, cinnamon, well, it was funny at first, but this? o-o
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

NoraNora wrote:
Kayro wrote:Just discovered something known as the "Kylie Jenner Challenge", or something like that anyway. I looked it up and...

Wtf O_O Why do people make these retarded challenges?! The salt ice challenge was dangerous, cinnamon, well, it was funny at first, but this? o-o
I have no idea... One person split their lip doing it, and the images were horrendous. Heck, someone died doing it because of medical problems (can't remember exactly what they had) and the change in pressure. Yet people still think it's cool to look like a duck with some serious issues. @-@
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

My rant: IT'S SO MUDKIPZING HUMID. BLUGHBLUGHBLUGH.

Also: My brother is having prom tonight. Lucky him, he's got so many friends to go with, and a nice date (old friend from school, such a sweet girl)

What am I doing? Mowing the lawn in this horridly humid weather, and doing nothing but wondering: Why can't I find someone? Why don't I have friends like he does? Why must I be so damn shy...I don't like this...I was so energetic and funny and crazy...now I'm an empty shell. I hate myself so much. They get pictures taken here....it's gonna be so cute...while I'm left to wonder why I haven't died from something terrible..ugh f*** my life.....

*Curls up into a ball and waits for death*
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

NoraNora wrote:My rant: IT'S SO MUDKIPZING HUMID. BLUGHBLUGHBLUGH.

Also: My brother is having prom tonight. Lucky him, he's got so many friends to go with, and a nice date (old friend from school, such a sweet girl)

What am I doing? Mowing the lawn in this horridly humid weather, and doing nothing but wondering: Why can't I find someone? Why don't I have friends like he does? Why must I be so damn shy...I don't like this...I was so energetic and funny and crazy...now I'm an empty shell. I hate myself so much. They get pictures taken here....it's gonna be so cute...while I'm left to wonder why I haven't died from something terrible..ugh f*** my life.....

In a strange way, you remind me of me. Well, kinda. From your previous rants, I don't deal with half the stuff you go through, but this rant I can't help but feel like I need to say something. I felt the same way at one point. I hated myself, I wanted to be like everyone else in my life. Anyone other than me, because then I wouldn't be afraid of speaking to someone. I wouldn't be afraid of people judging me, because I'd know that I liked who I was.

I don't really know what I'm doing...I can't act like I understand exactly what's going on with you. I can't, because I don't know. Still, you remind me of me, and I know how important it is to have someone just come in to say that you're perfect the way you are. (Hey, I'm technically a stranger...actually, I'm probably coming off as really creepy. Oops.) Being shy is nothing to be ashamed of. Sometimes it's those whose light is suppressed the most that go on to do the most wondrous of things. You hold on tight, and things will get better. I know it sounds like a silly idea, but it does. If everyone was loud, popular and not shy, then the world would be even more nosy than it already is.

So, uh..yeah. What convinced me to randomly pop in and do this I've no idea but hello there! Actually...that should have been at the start. Yay me. Just keep doing what you're doing. You don't need to be loud, you don't need to be what others want you to be. You're perfect the way you are, as is everyone. <3
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Kayro wrote:
NoraNora wrote:My rant: IT'S SO MUDKIPZING HUMID. BLUGHBLUGHBLUGH.

In a strange way, you remind me of me. Well, kinda. From your previous rants, I don't deal with half the stuff you go through, but this rant I can't help but feel like I need to say something. I felt the same way at one point. I hated myself, I wanted to be like everyone else in my life. Anyone other than me, because then I wouldn't be afraid of speaking to someone. I wouldn't be afraid of people judging me, because I'd know that I liked who I was.

I don't really know what I'm doing...I can't act like I understand exactly what's going on with you. I can't, because I don't know. Still, you remind me of me, and I know how important it is to have someone just come in to say that you're perfect the way you are. (Hey, I'm technically a stranger...actually, I'm probably coming off as really creepy. Oops.) Being shy is nothing to be ashamed of. Sometimes it's those whose light is suppressed the most that go on to do the most wondrous of things. You hold on tight, and things will get better. I know it sounds like a silly idea, but it does. If everyone was loud, popular and not shy, then the world would be even more nosy than it already is.

So, uh..yeah. What convinced me to randomly pop in and do this I've no idea but hello there! Actually...that should have been at the start. Yay me. Just keep doing what you're doing. You don't need to be loud, you don't need to be what others want you to be. You're perfect the way you are, as is everyone. <3
You're not coming off as totally creepy, don't worry. It's just hard to get out and talk with old friends nowadays, sometimes I embrace my shyness, sometimes I just wish it would go away, like a shy love-hate thing. And, thanks, also hello X3 :hug: :hug:
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

As long as I'm not. ^_^; I understand that, but as friends they should understand if you're shy. There's nothing wrong with being nervous around people, but it is a pain, especially if it's someone you really want to talk to. You're welcome. :hug:
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Kayro wrote:As long as I'm not. ^_^; I understand that, but as friends they should understand if you're shy. There's nothing wrong with being nervous around people, but it is a pain, especially if it's someone you really want to talk to. You're welcome. :hug:
She understands *yay for only like one true friend*, it's just sometimes she'll want to talk about her love interests and her 'bae', and when we manage to get together even with her I'm too damn shy >.<; Bluughhh

:hug:
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

NoraNora wrote:
Kayro wrote:As long as I'm not. ^_^; I understand that, but as friends they should understand if you're shy. There's nothing wrong with being nervous around people, but it is a pain, especially if it's someone you really want to talk to. You're welcome. :hug:
She understands *yay for only like one true friend*, it's just sometimes she'll want to talk about her love interests and her 'bae', and when we manage to get together even with her I'm too damn shy >.<; Bluughhh

As long as you've got one friend, you don't need a million. One true friend is worth more than several who you don't truly trust. Even when shy, as long as she recognises that you're her friend, and you're both there for each other. Shyness isn't always a bad quality.