Rant Thread

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Lisaara »

NoraNora wrote:
Kayro wrote:As long as I'm not. ^_^; I understand that, but as friends they should understand if you're shy. There's nothing wrong with being nervous around people, but it is a pain, especially if it's someone you really want to talk to. You're welcome. :hug:
She understands *yay for only like one true friend*, it's just sometimes she'll want to talk about her love interests and her 'bae', and when we manage to get together even with her I'm too damn shy >.<; Bluughhh

:hug:
I would also recommend you tell her what 'bae' actually means in Swedish. >>;

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh my god I have a facebook friend who is CONSTANTLY writing bae. Every single status, I'm not kidding. Had to turn off her posts appearing on my feed it got so annoying. :|

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I just laugh when people use the word.....considering its actual meaning.

LisaaraPokefarm

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

O.O?

Rant: ...my moms friend gave us this weird cake from Stop n Shop...well...I had some..Oh my god it was terrible. I've been up all night vomitting and ended up sleeping on the floor in the bathroom ._. Ugghhhhh. :(
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

She's talking about the Danish word bæ meaning poo.

But slang is slang and that's not the English meaning XD
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Ooohhh o.o XD
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

You'll never look at it the same again, Nora. XD

LisaaraPokefarm

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Nope XD What has been seen, cannot be unseen X3
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

My best friend has had concerns that his boyfriend has/is thinking about cheating on him, and for good reason from what I've heard, so what does his boyfriend do?

Go out all day and all night, drinking, apparently taking ecstasy and coming back at 7 AM. All while he knows his boyfriend is concerned. Yeah, good going you horrid piece of shit.

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I'm a huge supporter of equality and LGBT+ people in general, and it really saddens me when I come across those who absolutely hate all straight people. I wouldn't have any issue at all if they didn't say "all." The entire straight, cis population is not responsible for the actions of some individuals who happen to also be straight & cisgender. I can't change my sexuality and gender any more than you can, so please don't automatically hate me due to that - it's not cool to stereotype regardless who you're targeting it at.

I get that you're just venting your frustration and that you've seen and faced a lot of discrimination from cis & neurotypical people, but it's not fair to lump us all into one group by saying we are all responsible for the murders and other heinous things done to the LGBT community just because we're cis, and then rant about it on a public forum. We aren't all your enemies.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Sorry Lupen.

Don't let it get to you. I'm sure the people who made them mad are nothing like you. Personally, I'm very thankful to (most) supporters.

My own rant

I feeling so horrible today. So much in pain and so sad too. I hate today.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

So my friend's stupid bitch of a girlfriend ignores me now. I've done NOTHING to her, bare in mind, and even if I wanted to, she scurries away from people like a mouse and acts like a deer in headlights when anyone approaches her. If someone enters the kitchen and she wants to go in, she'll stand and STARE at you until you leave. And I once went to reheat some pizza and she had something in the microwave first, so I waited. But instead of taking the food out of the microwave when it was done she just fucking STARED AT ME until I left the room awkwardly. .___. But if I so much as pass by her and say hi, she won't say anything back. She'll just stare at me. If I pass her in the street, she'll stare at me until she's passed. She's so freaking WEIRD. D:

Bitch, you LIVE IN MY HOUSE. You don't pay rent, you just stay here, ignore anyone who isn't your girlfriend and stare at us?! I wonder if she realises I could kick her out if I wanted to lol.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Snowy wrote:So my friend's stupid bitch of a girlfriend ignores me now. I've done NOTHING to her, bare in mind, and even if I wanted to, she scurries away from people like a mouse and acts like a deer in headlights when anyone approaches her. If someone enters the kitchen and she wants to go in, she'll stand and STARE at you until you leave. And I once went to reheat some pizza and she had something in the microwave first, so I waited. But instead of taking the food out of the microwave when it was done she just fucking STARED AT ME until I left the room awkwardly. .___. But if I so much as pass by her and say hi, she won't say anything back. She'll just stare at me. If I pass her in the street, she'll stare at me until she's passed. She's so freaking WEIRD. D:

Bitch, you LIVE IN MY HOUSE. You don't pay rent, you just stay here, ignore anyone who isn't your girlfriend and stare at us?! I wonder if she realises I could kick her out if I wanted to lol.
That's so creepy...how can you manage to live with someone like that? @-@
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Kayro... I don't. xD If it were up to anyone else in the house but her girlfriend, she would be out.

Also, I just realised that for anyone who happens to read my rants, my housing situation must sound really confusing. xD Let's explain this crap...

I live with 5 other people 'officially'. My boyfriend, my best friend and three other 'friends'. There's meant to be the 6 of us in the house, 99% of the time there's actually 8.

My best friend is a gay guy who's boyfriend basically lives in our house now without paying rent. Another 'friend' is a lesbian who's girlfriend basically lives in our house without paying rent. The other two are a straight couple who ACTUALLY live in the house and pay rent but kind of irritate me for various reasons now. (Girl's room is right next to mine, she won't let me and my best friend talk in my room at night anytime past 11:30, yet it's 100% okay for her to slam doors late at night if she's still up and yell up the stairs to her boyfriend at 7 AM, that and she gets really bitchy recently if me and my boyfriend beat her to the kitchen to make dinner since our dinner times normally clash, but recently she's gotten all stroppy about it as if she's somehow entitled to the damn kitchen... and the guy just gets on my nerves for some reason. xD But other than these reasons which I can normally shrug off, they're still alright people.)

So, yeah, there's my boyfriend I share a room with, my best friend, three other people (2/3 I'd consider to be friends) and then the two scroungers who won't go home. c:

BUT I'M MOVING TO EDINBURGH NEXT MONTH. To share a flat with my boyfriend, best friend and one of my boyfriend's friends. No doubt I'll somehow end up bitching about him on here. x'D

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Great. Once again I'm spending my day doing basically everything in the house. My Dad even made me WALK IN THE RAIN to 'get some sun' ....THERE IS NO SUN WHEN IT'S RAINING, DAMMIT. But no, I go and tell you this and what do you do? Yell and lecture until I feel like crying, so I end up leaving. I had to come home after about 3 hours when my mom found me drenched, sitting by Walgreens STILL crying like a little baby :/

On the bright side, my brother is being nice enough to introduce me to a girl that seems really sweet...maybe I can make another friend.. :D
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Lupen202 wrote:I'm a huge supporter of equality and LGBT+ people in general, and it really saddens me when I come across those who absolutely hate all straight people. I wouldn't have any issue at all if they didn't say "all." The entire straight, cis population is not responsible for the actions of some individuals who happen to also be straight & cisgender. I can't change my sexuality and gender any more than you can, so please don't automatically hate me due to that - it's not cool to stereotype regardless who you're targeting it at.

I get that you're just venting your frustration and that you've seen and faced a lot of discrimination from cis & neurotypical people, but it's not fair to lump us all into one group by saying we are all responsible for the murders and other heinous things done to the LGBT community just because we're cis, and then rant about it on a public forum. We aren't all your enemies.
I have a sneaking suspicion that was the dude on FR that made that one drama thread of stuff people hate? XD

LisaaraPokefarm

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

The person I'm ranting about didn't make the thread, but they did post in it ><

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Lupen202 wrote:The person I'm ranting about didn't make the thread, but they did post in it ><
He's in fire flight. Zakryia or something like that? Yeeeeah I saw that dramafest crash real hard right when he posted.

LisaaraPokefarm

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

It's my birthday, I'm 20.
Great. Wonderful.
It'd be better if I could visit my girlfriend, or bring her up here for a visit tho...

bleh... I'm being mopey, ignore this. I say the same thing for basically all holidays too, hhhhh

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Alex wrote:It's my birthday, I'm 20.
Great. Wonderful.
It'd be better if I could visit my girlfriend, or bring her up here for a visit tho...

bleh... I'm being mopey, ignore this. I say the same thing for basically all holidays too, hhhhh
*Gives cupcake* Happy birthday :o :hug: