Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Krysteena »

Oh, happy birthday Alex! When there's distance between one another, you realise how special those moments together are.

My rant:

I just googled a fear I have...and there's supposed to be no cure aside from therapy. Then again, what was I expecting? A home remedy? I'm in the middle of exams, I don't have time to get myself therapy for the fear. Fuck...I can't even talk to anyone about it, it's such a stupid fear, and the nature of it makes me feel disgusting. It's such a debilitating thing, being afraid of what I am. I don't understand why I have it. It simply started as a little paranoia, and it's just got worse and worse. >_<
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Guild drama. I hate it. I'm a guild leader of an RP guild (one of the oldest on Silver Hand). I have a strict no drama policy and I'm going to have to ask a very old friend to leave due to having a toxic personality. I hate to do this, but I have to do what's best for the guild as a whole. Doesn't mean I don't still feel horrible about it though. :(

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

... people still RP on Silver Hand? @__@ /mindblown

I've got alts scattered across like... half or more of the supposed "RP servers" and I never see a whisper of it except on MG and WRA. Not so much as a single RP profile tooltip. Cath square and SMC are empty ghost towns.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

Trying this new strange diet....part of it requires eating ONLY ONE little block of dark chocolate after dinner so you won't be hungry as you sleep or something..Normally someone might think(maybe) "Well, did you eat it all?" ...god...god no..NOO..no.

In my opinion....I took that thing, ate it whole to just get it over with.....GOOD GOD IT'S SO BITTER DX BLEGGHHHHHHH!!!
I'm only doing this because I do have to admit..I'm not the skinniest...but I'm not HUGE or anything, I'm kinda average...but it doesn't help when your brother and father grab your stomach and chant "jelly roll!", which totally destroys what little self-esteem I have left :/
It's also annoying to have, literally the cutest outfit ever, and SOME part of your body is somehow a little too big to fit...stupid stomach -.-

In the name of not being "jelly-rolled", I SHALL SUFFER THIS NASTY STUFF! *silently gags in corner*
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I hate dark chocolate. gross!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

*Makes fire and burns this nastiness* blagh

Spent hours in Dragcaves abandoned cave...found a Gold, raised a nice Blusang...both are for trade....................
I post both on threads. What happens? Other offers drown it out....c'moonnn...I'm not trying to complain and be bothered, but it's irritating......*sigh*

blugh
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

This damn New England weather... Friday and Saturday were pretty nice beach days. Not too humid and in the mid 80s. Then Sunday and today it suddenly takes a nose dive into low 50s with rain. Rain isn't too bad, we needed it, but it's freaking June now. We're normally quite warm BUT APPARENTLY DEAR OLD MOTHER NATURE WANTS TO BE MOODY RIGHT NOW.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

I have been sick since last night and haven't gotten a blink of sleep.. uuaahhh I feel awful and gross...

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Had two exams today. English and Philosophy. That's four hours of writing, and making myself sound religious. (That shouldn't offend anyone here, right?)

Didn't help that my best friend randomly collapsed and had a fit in the back of the exam hall and was taken out on a wheelchair. Now she says nothing is wrong. Hello? Please go to the doctors lady!
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

LANGUAGE WARNING:

I'm seriously gonna fucking cry. I'm trying so hard to keep my grades up, it's just impossible. I work on Math, everything falls. I work on everything, Math falls. My math-dyslexia-like problems don't help the situation, either. History is fine, I like history, I think it's easy. But the rest of this? I just can't...I'm going to fail and I damn well know it. It pisses me off, yet makes me really really depressed. It's so fucking difficult. I could just keep them at a steady 60 or something, but this school has standards that big surprise, I can't seem to manage. It ends on the 10th, I have until then. Okay, I can try my best, right? The other problem, is I have some pretty bad anxiety, I breakdown with enough pressure and stress. SO, my 'lovely' math teacher, and some random teacher decide to tell me I'm failing. Oh gee, like I didn't fucking know that already. So, here I am, angry, crying, panicking, ready to give up.

I just can't fucking do this...I can't...

Oh great, now I'm having another fucking attack. GREAT. JUST GREAT.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Easy Nora....*hugs* Is there no way you can get any sort of after school tutoring? A friend of mine has the same problem. The numbers get switched in his head.

LisaaraPokefarm

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Junrei wrote:Easy Nora....*hugs* Is there no way you can get any sort of after school tutoring? A friend of mine has the same problem. The numbers get switched in his head.
:cry: :hug:
There is, but no matter how many times it's explained to me, I can't seem to get it. It's probably because of all my stupid issues I'm just so lucky to have :/ I've tried youtube videos on how to do it, tutors, even asking the teacher, my parents, my brother, nothing makes it 'click' in my head.

Throws in towel* I might as well just stop trying, this is gonna be near impossible..
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

*rubs her back* You CAN get it. It'll be a challenge, but I have faith in you. Maybe you just need to approach the problems from a different angle? Their methods that work for them may not work for you. You need to find one that suits you best. I don't have a math dyslexia, but I struggled a bit in math myself and I had to find the way I learn. I'm a visual and hands on learner. I need to see it and be walked through it step by step and I need to repeat it several times before I get it down pat.

LisaaraPokefarm

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Don't worry, Nora -- I have the same exact problem, I can't math for shit quite honestly, and I dread the day I ever have to do taxes or anything related to money.

Definitely see if you can't get a tutor that won't mind trying different methods of learning with you, like Jun said. What helped me was one-on-one tutoring; I was absolutely horrid in a classroom setting because I could never get the teacher's attention, have them explain things in detail, and they moved fast for the sake of the class and left me in the dust. But even with the 1x1 tutoring I still did rather bad once I was left to my own devices because, while the tutor helped, once I was left to try and do problems myself, I floundered. :s

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

I CAN NOT KILL THESE GOD DAMN FLIES IN MY HOUSE >:U
There are like 4 of them now just zooming around like they own the place. I don't know how they got in. We have to keep the windows closed so the cat doesn't escape and we dont leave doors open or anything. BUT HERE THEY ARE ANY WAY! I've been chasing them for two days now. I've tried swatting at them with books and notepads. I've tried sticking a lighter under them and setting them on fire. I've tried spraying them out of the air with water. It doesn't help that the cat just looks at them like "MMM YES THESE SHALL BE MY NEW MINIONS AND I SHALL NOT HARM THEM." Cut me a little slack here kitty and eat them for Gods sake! >:c I clean your poop from a box full of sand! It's the least you could do for me!

Yes, I am going crazy from these flies >:c

Siggy under construction!

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Bowno wrote:I CAN NOT KILL THESE GOD DAMN FLIES IN MY HOUSE >:U
There are like 4 of them now just zooming around like they own the place. I don't know how they got in. We have to keep the windows closed so the cat doesn't escape and we dont leave doors open or anything. BUT HERE THEY ARE ANY WAY! I've been chasing them for two days now. I've tried swatting at them with books and notepads. I've tried sticking a lighter under them and setting them on fire. I've tried spraying them out of the air with water. It doesn't help that the cat just looks at them like "MMM YES THESE SHALL BE MY NEW MINIONS AND I SHALL NOT HARM THEM." Cut me a little slack here kitty and eat them for Gods sake! >:c I clean your poop from a box full of sand! It's the least you could do for me!

Yes, I am going crazy from these flies >:c
Have you tried making a fly trap? We usually do in the summer and keep it in the kitchen, you can check for a few ways on google, one of the easiest is just an empty pop bottle that you cut in half and turn upside down with some beer at the bottom to attract them.

Also those sticky tape traps you can find at dollar stores are really effective, the long ones you hang from the ceiling and such.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

That's a really good idea Veph :U I'll give those a try!

Siggy under construction!

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

People in the professional work environment who can't communicate for shit! I asked you for a claim at 9:30am...your response was vague and no way indicate you either gave a flying fuck or that you were actually going to do anything about it!! So I did. Then you send an e-mail at 1:30PM telling everyone you had actually claimed it and confusing the fuck out of our vendor. You also wasted MY TIME because I did a task that didn't need to be done. FFS you're an adult. How hard is it to type "I have done this or I will do this"...not fucking hard, i just did it. Go DIAF. You bully everyone around you and wonder why nobody wants to give you the time of day. Just GAH!

* I will add that this was a total of a 5min job to e-mail someone about this. It does not take 4HRS to fucking do!!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Re: Flies. Just a fyi: when swatting flies, be aware that a fly will actually launch itself slightly -backward- on takeoff before scooting away. So if you want to be sure you nail them with a swatter, aim about an inch, inch and a half behind them, and they'll back right into your blow. (Also be sure to swat with a swatter or something because the air resistance of a book or other solid object may in fact be pushing them out of harm's way.)

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket