Rant Thread

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by NoraNora »

So tired...stayed up until like 2 in the morning doing schoolwork...only to wake up and lose my voice -.-" I don't have time to lose my voice, I need it for more Spanish!! (There are portions to pronounce and answer things). Even worse, I told my Math Teacher that I'd call him..I can't call him and be like
"*Scratchy voice* HelLo <name here>, Im REady." DX

Still not sure I can do all this, especially without a voice >.<; Bleeggghhhhhhhh
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Don't panic, Nora. :3 Just ask your teacher if you can do any speaking bits next week.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

That Alton towers smiler accident earlier... That's horrible. Just horrible.

For those of you who have no idea what I'm going on about, the Smiler is a ride that has the most loops in the world, named after the way it twists the riders face into a smile. They send more than one cart around at a time, and each is filled with people. The first cart was sent, but was empty. They saw no problem. It then got stuck on a loop, and wouldn't move. Thinking it'd move on its own, the second cart was sent.

Big mistake. The first cart didn't move and the second cart crashed into it at around 20mph. The four teenagers at the front were crushed, and they had helicopters in to lift them to hospital. They're presumed to never be able to walk again. Those still on the cart couldn't get off. It had got stuck, and no one could get them off until it had stopped, but it simply rocked back and forth for a bit.

Let that be a reason why I will never go on roller coasters. Accidents are rare, but if they do happen it isn't going to be a little one.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh my god Kayro... that's horrible. :s I know that ride, a friend of mine went there and went on that ride several times just last week! Apparently it has quite the history of problems.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

So sore-throated .....so done with this...just drew a surprised expression on an anime chick...god I suck at drawing..blegh...gonna stay up again for more work, I should rest but....work...must complete... *falls over*
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

I am ranting about the game - Primal Carnage - extinction

i bought the original one when steam had it for $2 a week ago - not ranting about that 1, because it is fun and lots of people playing it.

its the second one.. i bought it because i thought... it would be a pvp mainly.. but nooo... it has to be rp... rp on a deathmatch game.. cmon..

the old game has more people and 0 rp servers.. though i expected a good game like this that shouldnt have rp.. it just ruined it -_-

there goes my $15.. not much but i only get like $100 a month - $70 pays for bills n such..
so it is alot for me
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Ziroth wrote:I am ranting about the game - Primal Carnage - extinction

i bought the original one when steam had it for $2 a week ago - not ranting about that 1, because it is fun and lots of people playing it.

its the second one.. i bought it because i thought... it would be a pvp mainly.. but nooo... it has to be rp... rp on a deathmatch game.. cmon..

the old game has more people and 0 rp servers.. though i expected a good game like this that shouldnt have rp.. it just ruined it -_-

there goes my $15.. not much but i only get like $100 a month - $70 pays for bills n such..
so it is alot for me
THIS. SO MUCH FUCKING THIS.

It pisses me off so much. I've been playing Primal Carnage since it first came out, about three years ago. I loved it. It was an amazing game, always people online and generally people were really friendly as well, which isn't something I normally find in a lot of PvP deathmatch games. I played it non-stop. But ever since Extinction came out, NO ONE plays it. Not properly at least. Every single time I log on, the only active servers are RP ones. :/ And I'm sorry but that's just not interesting. I go in and it's just a bunch of children RPing. What the hell did this game become? Extinction was a decent game for the first five minutes it was out, now no one plays it and not many people seem to play the original anymore either. Extinction absolutely ruined the fun. :/

My rant: Consistently waking up at 11-12 for two days in a row, which is strange as I'm usually awake around 8-9... and of course today I'm wide awake at 5 AM. -.-

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

So tired of all the road work RIGHT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE. Like, yes, I'm glad you guys are working on it. It needed to be repaved and done the right way. We also really needed that new pipe. Thanks for that. But I am starting to have weird dreams every morning when the noise starts and get little sleep. The whole house shakes when they're smashing through the pavement and it's driving me up the wall.
I'll be glad to have it all done @_@;

Siggy under construction!

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I wish I could find a medication that didn't totally gonk me out, but doesn't make me hungry and keeps the depression away better. I've already been through like 4 of them. I'm a miserable pile of boring, abjectly worthless and useless failure whose only purpose is to occupy otherwise empty space and serve as a warning for others. This is just sad.

Edit: Also I wish dad could afford to fix the AC. It's so hot I almost had a heatstroke. Fantastic.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Not really a rant

The Fallout 4 teaser was cool but I'd like one set out side of the states Russia and China maybe. The states where not the only bombed ones.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

So, it's 11:40pm and my neighbor just came and knocked on my door. she wanted to tell me that the woman in the apartment on the other side of her was raped last night, the man got into her apartment through her baby's bedroom window!!!
What's also scary about this is that the man who did it, was around the apartments during the day doing "maintenance" I even spoke with him... O.o!!!

I am glad we are so careful to make sure our place is locked up tight at night...but still, I think I'll need to find one of the daggers we have and keep it at my computer desk just in case...
(my computer desk is right by the deck door)

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Woke up, went downstairs to find my dads car still in driveway. NOPE. Waited a while and saw my brother go down the stairs, I peeked out and he shook his head like "go back and wait". Waited an hour..neither of us realized he left on his motorcycle XD DDEERPPP. I would've slept in again if it weren't for the violent coughing I had..blegh. Sneezing and yawning feels like I'm swallowing glass. Not fun. My voice still sounds like a sickly orca trying to use its mating call. On the bright side, some grades are going up, so that's less stress. Woooooooooooooo.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

At least grades are going up, eh? A little step at a time, that's the best way to go about it. ^_^

((Ewww, the maths paper today. Non calculator. Why was the rule of pie (3.14 etc) on there? I'm not a calculator, I can't do that in my head! All the non calculator was was sums that required a calculator. >_> guess what? I bet the calculator version just has graphs in it...lots of graphs... ))
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

I shouldn't rant about this, probably will get attacked by angry 'fans', but this just pisses me off so much.
Warning for length, feel free to skip over but, my god.
FNAF.(Five Nights at..yeah)

Incoming: If you're an intense fan don't hate on me, it's my opinion, hate me silently.

I hate. HATE. The Fnaf fandom now, glad I left. People are now overlooking the lore behind them, and drawing the nastiest artwork ever. I don't mean style, I'm talking about the fact that someone is so twisted they make two robots, that were murdered CHILDREN, have intercourse, either with each other or the 'reader' in those fanfictions. It makes me sick. I can tolerate cute ones like, not love-making, more like acquaintance. (For example, the guard replaced the Fox's teeth with plush ones, so he could perform, it was cute.) But things like feeling 'you' up, or feeling a ROBOT up, that's just disgusting. Come on. I watched Yamimash(youtuber) playing a weird fanfiction game of it, he says he hates Foxy. I really don't care/mind, I'm not a fan anyway. I scroll down. Top comment is someone that was complaining. 'Oh he hates Foxy, yup, unsub." Just no. Last time I checked, opinions should be respected.
Another video, one of those MMD looking things that was about 'Foxy'. (The creator of the channel is pretty damn good)
It was just a silly thing, a joke really about the robots and such. There was so much hate for him 'hurting the beloved robot pirate'.
'HE', AS WELL AS THE OTHERS, ARE ROBOTS, PEOPLE. THEY ARE ALSO CHILDREN LORE-WISE. NOT SEX TOYS. THAT'S CREEPY AND JUST F*CKING DISGUSTING. GROW UP.
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Kayro wrote:At least grades are going up, eh? A little step at a time, that's the best way to go about it. ^_^

((Ewww, the maths paper today. Non calculator. Why was the rule of pie (3.14 etc) on there? I'm not a calculator, I can't do that in my head! All the non calculator was was sums that required a calculator. >_> guess what? I bet the calculator version just has graphs in it...lots of graphs... ))
Yup :D My mom and I have been working really hard, I tried to do a few of my Spanish Speaking lessons..it sounds like I'm trying to autotune my voice XD
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Hehe, when deciding a language, I must say Spanish is one of the easiest ones (Doesn't mean that I actually remember anything. It all dribbled out my eyes once the exam was completed.) Hard work pays off in the end, keep at it!
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

i'm hungry but there is almost nothing to eat in the house. even the ramen is gone. ;;

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Wait... there's... a *fandom* behind FnaF? But... it was just some YouTube bait game. It has a fandom?! How the he-- No. I shouldn't be surprised. >.>

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I don't mind FNaF at all. I'd consider myself part of the fandom, but the latest games are just...too far. Too far. I wish it hadn't grown to silly proportions. Now there's a million animatronics and three -soon-to-be-four games . The mystery behind it all was fun. Now it feels like he's cramming it all in (he being Scott) just to please a few who don't know when to let the games stop.

There's supposed to be a film. A film. A blooming film. Like...what about?! It's going to be awful, I bet you, and from what I've heard Markiplier is in it. >_>

I admit, the sex appeal thing is disgusting. Some are robots. Other have children spirits in them. Like...dafuq?
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Kayro wrote:I don't mind FNaF at all. I'd consider myself part of the fandom, but the latest games are just...too far. Too far. I wish it hadn't grown to silly proportions. Now there's a million animatronics and three -soon-to-be-four games . The mystery behind it all was fun. Now it feels like he's cramming it all in (he being Scott) just to please a few who don't know when to let the games stop.

There's supposed to be a film. A film. A blooming film. Like...what about?! It's going to be awful, I bet you, and from what I've heard Markiplier is in it. >_>

I admit, the sex appeal thing is disgusting. Some are robots. Other have children spirits in them. Like...dafuq?
Yeah, I personally think Scotts doing the 4th because of fans. Remember(if you've seen) when Markiplier was in the hospital? That channel I talked about, that got hate for 'hurting Foxy' made a video on it. He screencaptured Scott wishing Mark would get better...all the comments on his were "FNAF 4, WHEN IS IT, FNAF FNAFNAFNAFNAFNFNANFNAFNAJFKAGKDJHFKJHKDJHDKJHD"

Seriously people. I do have to admit, the remodelled versions of them for Fnaf 4 DO look creepy, and I LOVE scary things so. But I bet people still want to "get down and dirty" with them. Gross. A lot of 'true' fans just enjoy the first two games, but I personally think it was the fans that just want more of it that pushed him to create the last two. People even ship themselves with the Purple Man and Springtrap. THEY ARE KILLERS. (SPOILER, pretty sure it said Purple was Springtrap, which makes it even weirder and nastier in fanfics.) People are even fighting about the sockpuppet looking thing, the blue bunny, and the broken down white fox's gender. I hope they realize the white one can be either, same with the sockpuppet thing. The bunny, despite its looks, can still be both, too. People just like to add boobs.

Don't get me started on the Toy version of the Chicken....*shudders*

Ranting about FNAF makes me want to rant about Creepypastas now...maybe I'll do that too, lmao. I just feel so ranty and crabby today XD Sorry if I do end up spamming the thread.