Rant Thread

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Bowno »

My cough is finally going away.. But now I can hardly walk and I'm starting to get scared.
I had pain during my 3rd week of being sick and thought nothing of it.. because, you know.. You get sore when you have a bad flu or something!
But now my cough is all but gone and the pain is worse. Its mostly in my wrists, elbows and heels/ankles.
I'm starting to wonder if my body's immune system for some reason is attacking itself in these areas. I don't know what to do. If I'm on IB tablets, the pain is slightly more bearable.. But as soon as it wears off I'm crippled.
I'm only 25 years old. I shouldn't be crippled yet.
I'm so scared.

Siggy under construction!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

our naby lady thought it be a good idea to give her 7 year old grand kid a whistle...
wheeee hello headache... 2 hours of whistleling now :roll: :roll:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

My 5 year old has heat exhaustion. And it's only the first week of summer ^^;

Poor kid keeps throwing up, but other then that she's ok...trying to keep the fluids going into her, good thing I just bought a bunch of popsicles yesterday...I've a feeling they will be gone before to long! Going to make some home-made ones as well, though those will be mostly water with some mild flavoring.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

People getting angry over the stupidest things.

I'm sorry the existence of easy or casual mode upsets you. Not everyone has hours upon hours of free time a day or the patience or ability to grind (my friend has one arm, I think he's happy to get to game, too. Thanks!). If you don't like it, don't use it, jeebus.

Oh, and I'm drinking the tears of OH NO SATAN from anti-gay-marriage people. I DRINK YOUR TEARS, I DRINK THEM UP.

The guy who keeps crying about the existence of same sex pairings in the upcoming Fire Emblem (and potentially Harvest Moon). B'AW I'M SORRY PEOPLE WANT OPTIONS, BROTATO. PS- GAY AND BI PEOPLE EXIST.

And the other guy who complains that Dragon Age games are prejudiced against straight male gamers. Yeah, okay. Whatever, duder.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Senna-Umbreon wrote:i

oh god

so for the last couple months, my dog had been bleeding from his nose. we (and our vet) assumed it was just like something stuck in his sinuses

but it never went away so we took to a legitimate animal hospital today

and we just got told that he has a tumour in his sinuses??? it apparently hasn’t reached his brain yet but….

i.. i don’t really know what to do. i know he’s getting old and it probably wouldn’t be long for him to die of old age anyway but… oh god i don’ t want to lose him

we’ve had troy since like not very long after we moved to america? so for like.. i dunno, 9-10 years? as much as i get annoyed by him all the time i just…

i don't even know what we're going to do because there's apparently different options on what to do for him? but like even chemotherapy won't actually help him beyond just giving him a bit longer to live so..

i just don’t know what to do and i can't stop crying

*hugs* I'm honestly the worst at telling people whether or not it is best to put down a pet. My baby was put down just a tad over a year ago, and while my parents felt it was best I always think of how I should have fought that verdict and done everything in my power to help her even if it meant using my college savings that I had been saving up since I first got a job. I'm not sure if keeping her alive would have been the better option, but I'll never know and it kills me to think about it. While the crying has let up (the first few months were the worst...) I still find myself in tears when I think about that day and the time I spent with her.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

We're on a break. I can't handle this. I know there are issues we need to resolve but... We're on a break. After five years. I'm already staying with my mum, everything happened far too quickly. I love him. And I can't stop crying.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I'm very angry today. I won't bother going on about it. ;~;

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

Puerto rico was fun...time to come home!
This was a trip for all of us, yet my father said it was for him. LOL, suuure. I got yelled at because I didn't want to go swimming for one day... :roll: haunted fort was cool, seeing bigass iguanas was fun XD, but my dad bummed it down. My brither was accepted to the summer program/discount for R.I.T, yay! But that means more time alone with my dad....I guess I can look forward to doing, basically everything since they still have work, then get yelled at by my dad because I didn't do it right..blegh.
Strange night terror thing I'll detail when I come home, but yeaahhh o3o

Some of trip was fun, but father kinda bummed it out...bleghehgrhghehf. Hope I wasn't hacked or anything, and I miss my babehs! Can't wait to expand my 'green team' with the wolf and piggy :3
Thanks tiny nook keyboard for mispelling everything bvjgshvskvhrvk
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Snowy wrote:We're on a break. I can't handle this. I know there are issues we need to resolve but... We're on a break. After five years. I'm already staying with my mum, everything happened far too quickly. I love him. And I can't stop crying.
*hugs tight* I'm so sorry... D:
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Snowy wrote:We're on a break. I can't handle this. I know there are issues we need to resolve but... We're on a break. After five years. I'm already staying with my mum, everything happened far too quickly. I love him. And I can't stop crying.
If you need someone to talk to, just PM me. I can't imagine after 5 years though...that's insane. A break usually isn't a way to resolve issues though :(

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Novikova

That's rough, Snowy. We're here for you.

My rant: oh my god, people. The Confederate Flag isn't even the actual full on Confederate flag. Also, why are you defending a treasonous symbol over a movement that fought for people's rights to own other people? Yeah, sure, a chunk of it was state's rights, but a huge right they wanted WAS slavery. Sweet merciful Christmas Cracker Christ. Equating the stopping of sales of Confederate flags to a takeover by THE GAY MAFIA is just - ow, ow my brain. Or even the idea of some hivemind cabal of homosexuals conspiring to force people to bake rainbow cakes (how can you hate rainbow cakes?!). Actually, more weddings being allowed means more business for wedding services. That's not a bad thing.

You know what, fine. The gays are totally taking over. At least they can't screw it up any worse than we already have. And there'll be rainbow cake.

And I am taking a break from Facebook because if I see one more racist anti-Obama meme (not even attacking his stance, oh no. It's monkey jokes, and worse), my blood pressure is going to have an irrevocable pressure spike and my head is going to pop off and fly around, powered by hatred. And high blood pressure.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

The Gay Agenda:

7:30 wake up
7:45 breakfast
8:30 work
10:30 coffee break
12:00 lunch
17:00 start preparing supper
18:00 greet husband, have dinner
19:03 plot to destroy civilization as we know it
20:00 watch reruns of The Good Wife
22:30 prepare for bed
22:35 turn to kiss husband and realize he's already snoring
22:40 fume a bit
22:45 fall asleep

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Sukurachi wrote:The Gay Agenda:

20:00....
Wow that only takes 57mins? We're all kinda f*cked then! :lol:

My rant: When the skinniest person in your workplace see's fit to moan about her "bathing suit problems" to a size 16 workmate...bitch, please.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Novikova

Sukurachi wrote:The Gay Agenda:

7:30 wake up
7:45 breakfast
8:30 work
10:30 coffee break
12:00 lunch
17:00 start preparing supper
18:00 greet husband, have dinner
20:00 watch reruns of The Good Wife
22:30 prepare for bed
22:35 turn to kiss husband and realize he's already snoring
22:40 fume a bit
22:45 fall asleep
I knew it! ... but I'm totally up for the rainbow cake, really.

At least this is a great way to tell which facebook friends I need to cull or hide. Seriously.

Also I hate that remeron is giving me the munchies. I've put on 16 pounds this past month and my jeans are staging a rebellion.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Fuuuuuck these Physics assignments. ><; I fucked up two of the three diagrams and had to fuckin' redo them. Ugh.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

To everyone who's responded to my rant, on here, on another board or through PM: :hug:

It's incredibly hard for me to explain what's going on properly. It would take me paragraphs and pages of text for me to fully explain everything... it's all so complicated. But to sum it up as best as I can: we have had a lot of stress with finding jobs and moving house lately and small issues, new and old, have arisen and become a larger problem, I was already moving out for two weeks to spend some time at my mother's house and he is doing the same so we decided now would be the best time to have a break and figure out how to deal with these problems... if we can. If we can't, then we'll just stop seeing each other I guess. So while I would love more than anything to make this work out, I have been trying (and failing) to come to terms with the possibility that I may never see the man I love again.

Obviously I love the support people have given me but there's no proper advice anyone can give which I hate... this is all down to us. I just want someone to tell me what I need to do. :/

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Snowy, sorry to hear you two have hit a rough patch. :( Have you considered counseling? Also, keep in mind that communication and compromise are big parts of every relationship on both sides, as is the need to understand what the other person is feeling even if one doesn't agree with them on a point. That goes for both parties.

At any rate, take some time for yourself and validate your own feelings. It's ok to be upset and to give yourself time you need. Trust that things will work out for the best no matter what. <3

If there's anything we Petopians can do let us know!
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Snowy, words can't express how much I feel for you right now. Have faith, you love each other, yes? You'll work it out somehow. That's how it works. Sometimes life hits those big bumps and you just gotta trudge through em, for better or worse.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

/sigh
Took my daughter to the hospital on saturday since she couldn't keep anything down, luckily she didn't need an IV, but was given small amounts of high sugar apple juice over an hours time and perked up. By the evening she was MUCH better and even had some time at the lake.

And today the Hubby is going through the same thing our daughter went through...so, once again I am emptying a bucket and trying to encourage small sips of water with some sugar/salt added to replace what he's throwing up...

I am the pregnant one who's due any day now and everyone but me is having tummy action!!!! LOL!!!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Junrei wrote:Snowy, words can't express how much I feel for you right now. Have faith, you love each other, yes? You'll work it out somehow. That's how it works. Sometimes life hits those big bumps and you just gotta trudge through em, for better or worse.
I adore him more than words can say and I wish I'd tell him that more.

And yes Dew, we have considered counselling but here it can get very money-grabbing and expensive, we can't afford to. :/