Rant Thread

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Arthur »

My mom told me she'd take me to the store on Friday (tomorrow) and I don't think she realizes that it's the 3rd. I'm afraid when I tell her, she will cancel the trip until next week. T^T I know it's not MEGA important but.. I've been waiting weeks.. I didn't want to wait some more haha ;'w';

(I'm only saying because the 3rd, is the day before 4TH OF JULY and there is sure to be a lot of people doing last minute food shopping....? I live in the US so I have to consider it haha..)

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

NoraNora wrote:
Junrei wrote:Nora, listen to me. You didn't do anything wrong. SHE is in the wrong, imho. She didn't have to be involved. She didn't have to do anything, but she chose to turn on you from what I'm seeing. I know how this feels. Really, I do. I've been there, done that. It sucks.
But...I just...I..I don't know anymore.....

If you don't mind, for the sake of the entire story, if you'd like..I'll probably end up PMing or typing this disgusting event here..
You can PM me anytime, hun. I also have skype and AIM. If I don't reply right away, I'm probably just caught up in something, but feel free to post whatever to get it off your chest and I'll reply ASAP. <3 Sometimes having someone to vent to can help a lot.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

Junrei wrote:
NoraNora wrote:
Junrei wrote:Nora, listen to me. You didn't do anything wrong. SHE is in the wrong, imho. She didn't have to be involved. She didn't have to do anything, but she chose to turn on you from what I'm seeing. I know how this feels. Really, I do. I've been there, done that. It sucks.
But...I just...I..I don't know anymore.....

If you don't mind, for the sake of the entire story, if you'd like..I'll probably end up PMing or typing this disgusting event here..
You can PM me anytime, hun. I also have skype and AIM. If I don't reply right away, I'm probably just caught up in something, but feel free to post whatever to get it off your chest and I'll reply ASAP. <3 Sometimes having someone to vent to can help a lot.
Thank you...I PMd you..I do feel somewhat better, at least..
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Evenings, when I'm left on my own, are the worst. I need to be out as much as possible.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

So, my doctor refused to give me birth control after the birth of my son because I was breast feeding him and apparently "couldn't possibly get pregnant" and she didn't want him ingesting hormones. A lovely thought of course, but now my three month old isn't able to eat mother's milk at ALL because I am 7 weeks pregnant and it all dried up. Thank you very, very much. I so look forward to using almost half a paycheck worth of money to pay for an abortion - not to mention all the requisite discomfort and being treated like dirt because of my decision in this uber Catholic country. I guess I should just be thankful it's not illegal here.

I have three children already, wish I could just donate my fertility to a woman who actually needs it. :(
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Sunburn "art" is truely the most stupid and dangerous "trend" yet! Especially if you live in a country where skin cancer is a very real thing and being taught from a small child to "slip slop slap" people who burn on purpose are just braindead...

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Castile wrote:Sunburn "art" is truely the most stupid and dangerous "trend" yet! Especially if you live in a country where skin cancer is a very real thing and being taught from a small child to "slip slop slap" people who burn on purpose are just braindead...
Sunburn 'ART'? Who came up with THAT? If people want to do that art, use glue to make the design and tan yourself..it's way safer..sounding...ish...*Got that from YouTube* I wonder what insane 'trend' will come out next..
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Mozag wrote:So, my doctor refused to give me birth control after the birth of my son because I was breast feeding him and apparently "couldn't possibly get pregnant" and she didn't want him ingesting hormones. A lovely thought of course, but now my three month old isn't able to eat mother's milk at ALL because I am 7 weeks pregnant and it all dried up. Thank you very, very much. I so look forward to using almost half a paycheck worth of money to pay for an abortion - not to mention all the requisite discomfort and being treated like dirt because of my decision in this uber Catholic country. I guess I should just be thankful it's not illegal here.

I have three children already, wish I could just donate my fertility to a woman who actually needs it. :(
Wait...couldn't possibly get pregnant? What kind of dumb f*ck are they? How did they even become a doctor? You can get pregnant not long after giving birth. Now, it is probably bad for your son to ingest the hormones from the birth control, it probably would have been best to bottle feed him at that point (breast feeding is better, but if you had already been doing it then your son would have already received most of the antibodies anyway)

I'm terrified of getting pregnant. I don't want any kids yet my grandmother had 10 x.x I really hope I'm not that fertile...

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Mm, I know Jurz. I asked her several times for birth control (I used the minipill when I was breastfeeding my eldest back in 2007 - different country and different doctor) but she downright refused me. Then I asked her if she was SURE and whether I should use condoms just in case and she waved her hand and said "Pfft, no need." So now the baby is formula fed in any case, because my milk dried up last week. Oh well, it's just an extra financial burden I didn't want, but no use crying over spilled milk now, eh! I'll be able to start birth control once the abortion is done.

I hope you don't prove as fertile as your grandmother since you don't want kids!
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

This is kind of angry/sad...I..I don't even..
I just got a text from my WoW friend, he enjoys mount collecting and such, and we were best friends.
He had gotten some cancer, but it was treatable and I believe cured..somewhat? Not sure.

I just got a text from him, that he quit, tell his friend that he's sorry 'for everything', and it's the last time he'll talk to me. I....I'm not sure if he..ended his life...or whatever the cancer was, got him...I really don't know...but I'm just...I....I don't even know what to feel...why didn't he talk to me sooner...why did this happen? What the freaking HELL is happening...?!?
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Wait. What? All I did was wish my mum a happy birthday. Why the hell am I crying?

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Being at 200 kilos in a heatwave suuuxs...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

I was out last night with my awesome friends that support me being trans and call me by my male name. It was great until my own mom, who was not invited, showed up and was yelling my birth name at the top of her lungs, wouldn't stop following us calling me by my birth name over and over despite her clearly hearing my friends call me by my male name, and at one point called me her "little girl." I am still upset over this the next day, and I have to leave in a few hours to meet my family that don't support me. I'm so tired of people calling my by that old name and treating me like shit.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

When people claim their favourite Pokemon is Ninetales BUT THEY CAN'T EVEN SPELL NINETALES CORRECTLY

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Snowy wrote:When people claim their favourite Pokemon is Ninetales BUT THEY CAN'T EVEN SPELL NINETALES CORRECTLY
THIS. SO MUCH.
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Huh, I never noticed that. Then again, I like Ninetales but it's not my FAVORITE.

My rant is that mturking is confusing to get into. I hope this works out, I need some cash flow.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

came out on facebook after gaining a bit of confidence from my aunt last night

I posted this an hour ago and I haven't dared look at facebook again
the part of family im close with is open-minded but it doesnt stop me from worrying hhhhhh

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Falconcrest wrote:
Snowy wrote:When people claim their favourite Pokemon is Ninetales BUT THEY CAN'T EVEN SPELL NINETALES CORRECTLY
THIS. SO MUCH.
I mean...but Ninetails makes more sense...some people just don't pay attention...I know I never did until this topic came up in the Pokemon section of the forums awhile ago...I'm pretty sure my bf doesn't know that it's Ninetales and she's one of his favorites...

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

It doesn't generally bother me but I've seen people on Facebook posts recently talking about favourites and everyone who said Ninetales couldn't spell it right. Just a pet peeve of mine lol.

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

Alex wrote:Image
came out on facebook after gaining a bit of confidence from my aunt last night

I posted this an hour ago and I haven't dared look at facebook again
the part of family im close with is open-minded but it doesnt stop me from worrying hhhhhh
Congratulations.
It may be difficult for a while, but in the long run you will be far better for it.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.