Rant Thread

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Krysteena »

I know you hate me. What I did to make you hate me I don't know. I don't exactly want to ask, since I know you'll just snap at me and I'm sick of being snapped at like I'm a perfect being who can't do anything wrong.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

I can't take the "anti-science" people any more.

I'm on the verge of banning a number of people from my Facebook, and just outright deleting them from my life, including some family members.

If all the science you learned you got from some blogger somewhere, just SHUT THE F*** UP! It means you don't know SH**. And do NOT tell me to "do some research", when your idea of "research" is Google!!

If you believe there's a conspiracy and that every scientist on earth is "in on it", then you seriously need psychiatric help.

/end rant

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Can we get on with building The Matrix already so we can satisfy all these luddites and fossil-fuel lovers without them constantly dragging the rest of society down and back, please?! Can't we just give them their own world to destroy?! #notproudtobeaustralianrightnow
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

*Sigh* That event that happened days ago, has gotten somewhat better, somewhat worse for me, but now I know why she abandoned me. She left so her little RP character would still have a mate, LOL. Those two are so friendly now, but now another friend is leaning towards them, and they'll probably end up leaving me like she did, too. *Rolls on ground* Why can't this just be ovvvverr uuugggghhhhh. :roll:

*Groan* I'd like my trustworthy friends back, kthxbye.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

I'm going to be on my own.

For three weeks.

And my birthday is during those three weeks.

Yay.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Snowy wrote:I'm going to be on my own.

For three weeks.

And my birthday is during those three weeks.

Yay.
*Sneaks over, offers birthday cupcake* :3

Rant..?: The event that happened is just...I don't even O_O. The girl who completely abandoned me messaged me, saying she really wanted to smooth things over. What to do what to do..I'm pretty crushed, but I miss/missed her..I don't want to go through it again..yet..Hmmm.
Let's sleep on this and not respond shall we? I think we shall. She's clearly unaware of the pain it managed to cause me so, let's let her test the waters before the sharks get loose~.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

My husbands old pet cat might of died :( We went to feed him at his mum and dads while they are away and found a note from the neighbour saying they found a dead grey cat..(they buried it before we could see) but Louie is defiantly Black so we kinda hope it isn't him. He hasn't touched his food from yesterday though....very worried but he is pretty old for a cat, about 17yrs old.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Woke up today with the most horrendous pain in my mouth. Couldn't sleep, wanted to cry, and nothing is making it any better. Considering the strongest paracetamol we have is for 7 year-olds, (I can't take tablets, so I made do) I'm destined to spend all of today with a hot cup of tea attached to my face. Thanks braces.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

So the one time I find a Sylvannas Pop! Vinyl I don't spend the time checking it at the store before I buy it.......... I wish I did.

The paint apps are either missing all together or so slopperly done a baby could do it. Okay one leg has silver trim and the other has zero! it's so bad I'm going to have to return in ugh. Sure it's only a $20 figure and not like a $50 but I mean come on!
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

cowmuflage wrote:So the one time I find a Sylvannas Pop! Vinyl I don't spend the time checking it at the store before I buy it.......... I wish I did.

The paint apps are either missing all together or so slopperly done a baby could do it. Okay one leg has silver trim and the other has zero! it's so bad I'm going to have to return in ugh. Sure it's only a $20 figure and not like a $50 but I mean come on!
wow that is bad. Are there bootleg ones about maybe? I wouldn't of thought to check a pop either tbh. (figmas and figurats I do - so many fakes!)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Dad..you're just a dickkkkk...Ughh..
We went on a bike ride, which I'm fine with of course, and he asked me if I thought these two passerby women were tall. I didn't answer 'cause I didn't know, I obviously wasn't looking. He got a little angry then asked if they're taller then any woman I've seen before. I took a minute to think before he COMMANDED me to pull over to yell at me. "BlahBlahBlah questions blahblah make a conversation." Yeah whatever? Then he gets on his bike and goes so fast I can hardly keep up, thanks Dad. After his pouting-speed-moment, he slows down and I catch up, only for him to lecture me about smiling and acknowledging people. Apparently 'people were not made to be alone.' What so does that make them different from everyone? *Facepalms* THEN he sent me to walk and mail something at this town hall we have. Okay that's fine, though it started to rain...the letter was dry but I wasn't...and it was humid...and a downpour...and BLAGH.

My brother goes away to summer school college, which is pretty good because it's like a taste of what he'll be doing I guess. Though, my dad's all 'excited' to make me do everything my brother did, fix the car, mow both lawns, even more work *Sigh*. He's been helicoptering him and stopped somewhat...can you stop helicoptering me please? That would be great, thanks. .____. I also FINALLY got a text from the friend that promised to go to the carnival with me...turns out while I waited for her to stop by so we could go, her 'sweetie bae' asked her to go and she gladly accepted..completely forgetting we were going to go. Greaaaaaaaaaat.

Of course the one that wanted to 'smooth this out' after leaving me decided it shouldn't happen. Of course you chose him because he was more leveled about it, HE didn't do ANYTHING to explain, apologize, or even make up for it in some way that doesn't totally crush me! He hardly lifted a finger in the situation! Wow, good choice missy. *Sighs* I should stop making friends online ._. *Shuffles into a cardboard box*
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

You're my friend, but oh my god. You're awful sometimes. You 'can't understand why I'm anxious' then do a bunch of things to make me anxious. Then I get a brief *hugs* and you log off. I told you I didn't want you to worry so much about me because it upsets me.

And then you get me worked up about my RP character, refuse to respond about it and eugh. If you are my friend, I hate to see what you do to your enemies.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Castile wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:So the one time I find a Sylvannas Pop! Vinyl I don't spend the time checking it at the store before I buy it.......... I wish I did.

wow that is bad. Are there bootleg ones about maybe? I wouldn't of thought to check a pop either tbh. (figmas and figurats I do - so many fakes!)
I did some googling and it seems pops have dodgy quality control. Like you can get super good ones and super crap ones.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

*makes a video for my youtube channel to explain that me and my fiance broke up so he won't be in my videos anymore*
*people still ask in the comments of other videos where he is*

I just... uuuuuuuuuuuurg... I made the video to AVOID people asking. Suppose I gotta get used to the fact people are still going to question it. :/

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

So I've been getting heart palpitations recently. Initially I'd blamed it on the cold that I could swear I've had since before Christmas (it keeps coming and going suddenly. Not fun) but last night they happened a lot more frequently and continued for most of today. It seems to have stopped for the moment though and I've otherwise felt normal the entire time. I know self-diagnosis isn't always the best option but I hit up the NHS website to learn more and apparently I'm fine as long as I don't feel dizzy or tight-chested or something. But I'm stupid paranoid sometimes xD
One of the causes is high caffeine and I do drink a lot of cola and Pepsi... Time to cut back on my soft drinks by the sound of it.

It's been a while since I had a health check-up. I suppose this is a good enough excuse as any to see my GP...

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I know my Dad is going to find out what I bought him for his birthday. And that pisses me off. I want it to be a surprise. That's why it's a present. I HATE that he can look into my accounts.

My Mom and Dad have are my legal guardian or w/e because i'm mentally/physcially disabled and not allowed to have control of my own things or some shit. He has the password to my paypal, ebay, and paypal email. So I'm sure he already knows.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Thanks dad. I feel so loved..meh. We were at this lil' rest stop, and he was doing that cutesy hug your daughter thing. I didn't return it 'cause I'm no longer comfortable with affection like that, so he was like "I thought you liked this stuff!" "No...not really." His response? "Oh...where did we go wrong *He continues eating* ...Oh..thanks? That makes me feel loved XD. Since my brothers at his college summer school thing, he's piling chores onto me, my one escape so far is seeing the Gallows with my mother *girly squeal*

I..also hate my friend XD. I mean, he's a real nice guy, but, he brags about his Gold. SO. MUCH. He'll say things like "I got 98 problems and gold ain't one, got 99K biatches!" ..Do you know how much of a dick you are, dude? And he charges 330K if we want to buy a pet from him since he has bank fulls..REALLY?! I wanted to surprise my friend with a game coin, so I asked if I could have some gold, at least 500 to help get me on track to this. He said: "I'll give you the gold...for 40K" LOL. If I had that much I wouldn't buy from you now would I? It's not like I want gold to be greedy, but ya know, it would be nice to donate or give some to your friends, you don't do ANYTHING but rip off prices so you can brag more .___. I want to delete him but, I'm a sucker for nice friends, whether they give or not. It just irritates me the way he is -.-;
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I have a few friends that cook frequently and share their recipies and they seem to be just awesome cooks.

Meanwhile, I just set my microwave on fire.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Wow some people really amaze me with their laziness and bad attitude even when they want something from me. I put some of my TCG cards up for trade on a group I use, guy PM's me with a numbered list of the cards he needs. I told him just to look at the photos I posted and tell me what he needs from them, he says, "It's easier for me if you just tell me." No. Go fuck yourself. I posted photos for people to look through, I'm not going to go around hunting for the cards YOU need when you didn't provide any photos, names of cards or anything, nor did you tell me what cards you have that I need.

Plus people who call me 'mate' in every fucking sentence really piss me off.

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Woke up in a grumpy mood after dreaming about a furry scammer/art thief*. She had started posting stuff again and admitted to tracing other peoples work but no one could figure out who she was stealing from this time. The site rules also prevented anyone from warning people about her 10+ year long history of scamming, tracing, blackmailing, guilt tripping, and excuses.

*She is a real person who owes thousands of dollars in refunds or "art" at this point.