Rant Thread

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Novikova »

I am so bummed out about my tablet being dead. I know it is just a thing, but it was expensive and I rely so much on it. :/ I hope a new charger fixes it.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Chipped a tooth which is really bad as there are no dentists around which have a chair which can hold my weight :'(. Suuuxs

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

This toothache, if that's what it is, better go away soon. I can't concentrate on anything with it doing what it's doing. I've got videos to record, stuff to do, people to see. All I'm going to be doing today is resisting the urge to bang my head against a wall. Woo!

No idea if this is the braces causing it, or it's the exposed gum messing up. It just flares up every few weeks, lasts a few days and then goes. >.>
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

As the time for school comes closer, I'm becoming more self-aware about my appearance..my acne problems, my body/weight..fitness with those strict-sounding gym teachers...possibility to fail...get bullied again, deal with more of that social pain.

Ugh, why can't I be oblivious..or just stay homeschooled? The only real reason is I 'NEED' to be social. That's the reason I have to do this. I hate it. Let me choose what I want please.
Novikova

Dear Texas,

I want seasons. Also the ability to fry an egg on a car's dashboard is horrifying.

It's me, not you. We need to break up.

Also I really, really hate it when the hot water heater goes into full rebellion and also days I am asked why I do not have a job or what's wrong with me. Makes me feel reeeaaal good. 'But you have a degree!'

... that doesn't make me feel much better. I'm just going to throw myself into cleaning for now.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Spending the last 3hrs of my working day in meetings when all I want to do is go home to my husband and SDCC loot crate /head desk...

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Two things.
Dad, I get you don't like everything I do apparently, but the LEAST you can do is be a LITTLE nice. I worked hard on those clay charms. You could at least say they're cool rather than "Oh..okay. I saw some on Ebay that looked professional though, so." Oh yes I'm SOO sorry I can't magically become a professional. Seriously.

Second
I HATE THE MAIN COMPUTER OH MY GOD. Weeks ago it started to freeze now and then during gameplay/turning it on. Okay, we got rid of a lot of virus' so it should be good, right? NOO. NOPE. From there, it froze more often, and now, it doesn't freeze a whole lot, it powersaves EVERY DAMN TIME. Turning it on? Powersaved. Log in screen to get to actual computer? Powersave. TURNING IT OFF? POWERSAVED.(Meaning if I turn it on, screen won't light up.) It's a Dell Windows 7, and we have everything backed up on this box thing we have just in case, but I literally cannot do ANYTHING. I mean, I can click on our symbol to load in, but it'll powersave immediately after or freeze. It's pissing me off so much. We already disabled powersaving, so the problem is not only is it random, but it's forced, so we can't do ANYTHING to get out of it except for turn the whole thing off. I hate it so much. We can't afford a new computer, and my dad doesn't seem to realize it got so bad, I couldn't do ANYTHING last night. I just...UGHHH. I have a tech friend that works wonders, yet my mother doesn't trust 'an online creep', despite seeing what he looks like, and me telling her all the things he has done that helped people. Sigh. I get you're suspicious but..it's either the other tech guy, my anti-virus downloading dad, or my online friend. I obviously can't fix it so..that's out of the question.
Novikova

Tablet is deader than disco. Arghlebarghle. At least I think the diagostic/estimate is free at the local mobile repair place...

Bangeall
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Doomhammer EU

Unread post by Bangeall »

Dealing with someone who's so unreadable I can't get a handle on what they're thinking at all. Ugh. I shouldn't worry about this at all, but I do and that annoys me too.

WoW-related: started playing WoW again recently and realised there were some mounts I could buy. But 20k for a Witherhide Cliffstomper? It doesn't do anything! I bought a mammoth for that price with vendors, repairs and the ability to carry passengers! The most galling thing is knowing I'll eventually buy it anyway. Lousy mount addiction. #Allhailthemammoth*

*I hate hastags, but I love that mammoth.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I know WoD gets a lot of hate but I liked it. ;-; again I’m in the odd club I hated WOTLK XD
Novikova

I liked WoD and WOTLK. >_> I didn't really like Cata.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I liked Cata XD
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

For me it's probably Wotlk > Bc > Cata = MoP > WoD

I guess part of my fondness for BC was that I joined during that expac; I think it was towards the middle of the expansion. Everything was so new and exciting and I really enjoyed the quests. Wrath... I just loved everything about it. The music, the raids, the animals, the zones. Grizzly hills is still my favorite zone to this day with Howling Fjord a close second. I also liked Sholazar a lot.

Cata and MoP were alright. I wasn't in love with anything; the zones were meh but I liked working with the dragon aspects during cata and MoP had its charms.

WoD though... zones are gorgeous but nothing else stood out to me and I'm just burnt out.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Wotlk bored me to tears honestly. I think I disliked nearly everything about it besides Protodrakes :lol:
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

cowmuflage wrote:Wotlk bored me to tears honestly. I think I disliked nearly everything about it besides Protodrakes :lol:
Yeah I'm in your camp Cow. I didn't hate Wrath but I don't think it was the pinnacle of wow that everyone goes on and on about. The argent tournament was the only thing I really liked about it - mainly for the mounts :P

...I also liked cata >.< BC was my best expansion so far. With MoP a close second.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

All aboard the Depression-Train! Whoop Whooooop! :(
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Think my 1 month old is hitting a growth spurt...Cluster feeding and I cannot put her down without her screaming...not crying, screaming...yay. This is going to be a really long night...sigh.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/04/us/florid ... itchcraft/

You....you........fuck the hell off.

Article written yesterday about a murder that happened ritualistically on the blue moon and the fucking cop said it was a witchcraft/wiccan ritual. Fuck off you bigoted piece of shit. Wicca does NOT do rituals like that. I mean seriously.

Thanks to this fuckwad, paganism is gonna get more of a bad rap. gfd

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Junrei I saw that but the wonderful thing is, the backlash against him and the department not only by Wiccans but also other religious and non religious groups. All saying pretty much the same thing : He's an idiot.

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

The new expac is kind of..disappointing to me. I mean, the Demon models are lovely, they really are but..I just find it a bit too much too soon I guess. Come on Blizz, you gave us this recent hellfire thing, take a break okay? No need to whip out all these new ideas/things to keep the fire going. Ya'll deserve a bit of a break <3

This commercial on TV irks me XD. It's that stupid magic marker thing, and what's weird is the child says it's magic, then the announcer tells him no, then proceeds to use 'like magic, it's magic!' in the advertisement. Why did I rant about this...XD.