Rant Thread

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Bowno »

So yesterday a fire broke out at my house. :l It wasn't big. But I'm still kinda in panic mode about it.

I was just sitting here last night and I smelled smoke. I got up and looked out the window that is now under the deck.. And it was glowing red. So I grabbed my cat and phone, ran outside and called 911. Luckily they got here super fast and put it out quickly.
How it happened?
Well.. I'm taking care of the house and my big brother came by to take me to the store since I'm too scared to drive.. And he took a smoke break on the deck. Apparently he ashed or tossed his cig on the ground in front of the door that goes under the deck when he was done with it. A few hours later and it was in flames. That entire wall where the door was is -gone-. The deck, is made from a pretty fire-resistant primer painted mahogany wood.. So it didn't have a chance to catch on fire too. Which is reaaalllly lucky. It hasn't rained her for months, so everything is super dry.

But yeah. It wasn't fun. It was just a little fire, but I'm still panicing about the whole thing... and feeling really stupid about it too since it was so small. Though I am glad I caught it so early. Still.. I feel like I'm getting upset over something that doesn't even matter compared to other stuff. It also doesn't help that my sensitive nose keeps picking up on a smokey smell every few minutes. So I panic and run over to the window to make sure it hasn't started again. Over and over. Its driving me crazy.

buuuugh jkfhlwamwdnfvb

Siggy under construction!

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Trying to find a way to watch the rest of the YuGiOh seasons, from the last few episodes of season 3 and the Millenium World Arc. Can tell you now, it's not going well. Being in the UK is now working against me. :/
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Unlocater.com is you life line kayro. My computer thinks it lives in the us which makes netflix and other services like that think im an american.. Or if that fail.. Have you tried xmovies8.com ?

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Thanks Tarn, I'll give them a look. Can't say I trust the idea of downloading things, but I'll see what I can find.

*delves into the internet*
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Hola is also a good browser add on if you prefer not to use a downloadable program.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I hate the feeling of helplessness that comes when your friends are upset and you can't really do anything for them. :( Even just finding the right words to say is a struggle, I can never tell if I'm getting my feelings across adequately or if my responses just end up sounding cliche and unhelpful. I don't intend them to be, but I've never been very good at that sort of thing and usually find myself at a loss for words. Anything I try to say just feels empty.

And they always have a knack for cheering me up when I'm upset, so in return I feel so useless. I want to be able to do something, and it doesn't help that it's an online friendship so I can't be there in person.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

This cold is killing me. Blocked nose, head is aching, throat is scratchy and I don't feel very hungry. I can barely sleep with all this.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Novikova

flowers, stop fornicating.

my sinuses can't even handle this.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Novikova wrote:flowers, stop fornicating.

my sinuses can't even handle this.
I feel your pain :( Some woman on the bus got on with bunches of flowers and stuck them right in my face!! I could feel my sinus scream for the whole 15min trip....

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

So I started watching Full Metal Alchemist recently.
Dear god my heart. *Sobs into pillow.*

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Varethyn wrote:So I started watching Full Metal Alchemist recently.
Dear god my heart. *Sobs into pillow.*
Feels Trip 101

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Just got my tooth pulled out. It hurt quite a bit... And im still sore and got cotton in my mouth so cant talk.. And no solid foods for 2-3 days.. Go yoghurt..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Tarn: :hug: At least once everything heals up it won't bother you any more.

---
He sent me a friend request.
Why.

I logged into Battle.net having not played anything for about a month and only because I got a most likely fake Blizzard email that made me want to check everyone was in their proper places (I don't know why I'm concerned, it's got an authenticator and everything. Yay paranoia).
And the first thing I see is a pending friend request from him. That git who so suddenly after 2 years of close friendship and possibly being the only person I truly trusted turned on me, swore at me, told me to delete his details and treated me like shit all because he wanted to cut ties with a stupid game... sent me a friend request.
I don't even
Why am I crying

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Tårnfalk wrote:Just got my tooth pulled out. It hurt quite a bit... And im still sore and got cotton in my mouth so cant talk.. And no solid foods for 2-3 days.. Go yoghurt..
Yogurt and mashed potato! You won't want to suck anything for a few days either, while the blood clot in the socket forms. (Don't want to scare you, but especially with wisdom teeth removal, dry socket is a serious risk. As long as you're careful, this won't be a problem for you.) Salt washes are also your best friend. Salt washes and painkillers for a good few days at least.

If it doesn't hurt too much, using a tea bag (slightly soaked in warm water) might be a good idea. This will cause a blood clot to form quicker, which is essential for healing the socket and keeping infection out.

I could be a dentist...I'm joking, but I got all of this when I panicked myself into thinking a wisdom tooth was coming through, and read up on everything. Go me!
Novikova

Don't forget apple sauce and anything you can blend. I liked to use a dab of clove oil on the gums around the pulled site. They use it to treat the pain from dry socket, so it is disinfecting and numbing which is SUPER nice. But only use a teeny tiny bit. Like, dab a q-tip in it then onto the gums.

I had a tooth pulled when it broke. :( But my wisdom tooth came in straight and replaced it, so hooray free tooth.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

So I come to you after months of pain, after one bout of it left me in agony. You simply tap one side of my mouth and say it's fine. I go to my orthidontist. He didn't notice at all, but then again that's not quite in his job description. He tightens my braces, and the familiar pain of the back tooth starts again. So after the pain has been here for a week, and is to the point painkillers are useless, I go back to my orthidontist again.

He takes one look, pokes, before saying there's a giant hole in my tooth. A bloody hole in my mouth. A hole. A bloody hole, and you didn't notice. Apparently it should have been noticed long ago by you, but you didn't see it, so after my braces were tightened, the tooth just collapsed inwards instead.

Great job dentist. You're absolutely wonderful. At least now the pain of this filling isn't as bad as the idea of a raw nerve being exposed constantly. *sighs* Heh, making weird blubbering noises is still quite amusing I guess.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Tårnfalk wrote:Just got my tooth pulled out. It hurt quite a bit... And im still sore and got cotton in my mouth so cant talk.. And no solid foods for 2-3 days.. Go yoghurt..
Applesauce, mashed potatoes, etc. Trust me, be there, done that. It's worth it in the end.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Abit late but I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed at once. My mum had to look after me for a few days after as it was considered day surgery here and she just blended vegies and meat together with cheese sauce - was extra yummy and easy to eat with 4 lots of holes/stitches in my mouth! And warm salt water wash is also very good.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

My back just keeps getting worse and worse, I feel like i'm gonna die from all this pain.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Lately We been feeling a bit struck by bad luck in our house. We are trying to save together to be able to afford an apartment on the ground so im not trapped on the second floor...

Then my tooth breaks.. fine its taken care off.

Then the goverment demands that if i want any kind of money i need to try to loose weight on Nupo , but do they want to pay for it ... noooo so thats money out the window too ; 225,74 dolors for the Nupo which REALLY Taste badly...(and i gained almost 1 pound the first 3 days whee :( ) and a 105,35 dolors for a weight which can carry me.

Then the weight stop working after 2 days of use (which btw made me feel sooo good about myself :( )..and it might take 5 weeks before its repaired.. yay

Then my husbands tooth break...

Then our landlord raises the rent on the place we live in

Now our refrigriator sends out weird noises so its most likely to go broke too

Can i just PLEASE get some peace and quite.. Is it really too much to ask for ? :cry: :cry: :cry:

edit : and it just keeps going. My husband had an appointment with our land lord. The MOMENT he steps outside it starts to rain like mad and with thunder and lightning...