Rant Thread

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Castile »

When someone makes shit all about them when they are the ones doing the upsetting. A friend on facebook had a go at something I like (and was upset about at the time) I told her in a friendly way to be careful and not to poke the bear. She proceeded to tell me how me "liking" things was "annoying the crap" out of her and this was her payback. Serious? I've had things I haven't liked that shes shared and liked for 2 yrs but as an adult I just ignore them instead of insulting her about it. I got really upset at this point and responded well I've put up with hers and other peoples stuff for the last few years on a certain subject but i just ignore or hide it. I don't share alot of things either. Well then she lost it claiming she never does anything but if i'm gonna be pissed then fine. Whatever. She's the one that escalted it. Then she quits facebook entirely! Like I have to put up with her multitude of problems on a daily basis. her life is so shit so why should yours be good sorta thing. Seriously grow up. I can't help that your single or that you complain that your too fat when you are clearly a size 8 (saying this me whos a 16 like really?)...she upset ME. If anyone should lose their shit it should be me and not you. The worst part is I have to work with this person. Hope they realise what a baby they are before my leave is over else this could be very awkward....

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

That thing with the kid and the clock at the school? That's pretty dang dumb. Like this would not of happened if he was white.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

20 days left on Nupo.... man i miss solid food sooo badly. And it havent helped a bit... 2 ½ week on nothing but those nasty shakes and soups and ive gained 6 pound (3 kilo)

I hate the chemical balance in my brain :(

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

cowmuflage wrote:That thing with the kid and the clock at the school? That's pretty dang dumb. Like this would not of happened if he was white.
Yeah. I'm just...dumbfounded. The insides looked NOTHING like a bomb. -_-;

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

My tooth infection has not been getting better but I've got antibotics now so It should be getting better in the next few days. But it's been fery bad. I could feel it in my jaw and neck and it's like please leave .. I couldn't talk at points because of the pain.. It's ridiculous.. And I can't geet the damn thing removed... No doctors who will take our type insurance, or dentist, whatever.. ANYWERE near where we live or otherwise.. I keep telling mam give me plyers I WILL take it out my self... I know it's just pain talking I'd die of pain if I tried that..
But it sounds good at the time SMH.

Tårnfalk. I really hope you feel better soon,soon. I know saying it doesn't help anything but I feel sad for you, I really wish things look up for you soon.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

Started school and I hate it. I don't fit in. I have yet to make more friends. Everyone's sucking face and being lovey dovey. The school has no AC...
Dad is still being an absolute jerk and this time, it's because my disabilities 'aren't real'. According to him I don't have anxiety depression and whatever else is wrong with me. Whatever. I'm so far down in my little depression hole..I sit alone in the hallway for lunch..the guy friend I had hardly remembers me(and we were like, the best of friends back then)..my friends changed numbers and I don't see them in any of my classes so I'm alone...

Three weeks into school and this is my new life. Great. I can watch people be happy at least..always feels nice to imagine what that's like.

The worst part now is, there's a huge black spider in my room, under my bed. And...that speaks for itself, I am not going in there. I'd rather burn my room down. This is only because I don't like surprises (like a bug jumpscare), and last time I let one stay under there, it crawled across my CHEST while I slept, I woke up to it crawling onto my CHEEK. Same type of spider so..at least my brother's in College, so I can seek refuge in his room. There's also this strange looking one in the garden, it looks venomous to me...and I've never seen it here, and when looking up spiders that are native here, it doesn't show up..it's also kind of fuzzy looking.

On the bright side..my friend saw my fanfiction about my WoW character..and he just loves it.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Very first week of school for my daughter, YAY!!!
But the BF/hubby is kind of being a fucktard? about the cleaning.
Look...I know you have a learning disability, and IBS, and S.A.D. and fibromyalgia and injury from a car accident many years ago...and you work in a job that you hate...but please just stop!!! I am trying to get into a routine with our daughter, make sure she's dressed, fed, has a lunch, gets to school on time, I ALSO have a 2+month old baby that needs her diaper changed, and to have one feeding before I take the kid to the school. And feeding can take anywhere from 20 min-2+hrs (except it gets cut short when we need to go!!)...so, yeah...

Then when I get home from dropping our daughter off I need to change the babies diaper again and sit down and give her an un-rushed feeding (again 20 min-2+hrs), then IF she's tired, I can put her down for a nap, make myself breakfast, and then start on house cleaning...but sometimes she's not tired, she's awake, in which case...I need to play with her, encourage her to babble, smile, tickle her, show her around and just talk to her...you know...be a parent!!
Then feed her again, then if she's tired, put her down and do the cleaning (After I eat)...Then I only have until she wakes again then it's rinse/repeat the whole feeding thing.

Anyways...Stop snarling at me and acting like I am not doing any cleaning at all, stop your verbal abuse about how much I fail at cleaning...Cleaning is NOT at the top of my priority list, our kids are! I am first and for most a Mother, and my children and their needs come first! Kids>me>you>cleaning.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

TW this might make people uncomfortable it has to do with nails.

I've had a shitty day. It's hot and horrible and I had to wrangle up three ferals for the shelter. I got bit and scratched to hell, even though I was as kind as gentle as possible so they wouldn't be upset. Didn't work. But they're fine.
They're going to be given any medical attention they need and fixed, and then fostered by someone who can hopefully 'rehab' them and socialize them to be adoptable. They're already PRETTY decent, but strays/ferals are unpredictable, as I mentioned, they got upset when I tried to crate them. They will do well though, they're beautiful

Brought home two new foster kittens. They're small right now, so I needed to put them in a large cage to keep them separate from the larger fosters for a while. While moving the cage, I accidentally crushed it on my foot, and tore my nail in half.

It. hurt.

It bled and hurt and son of a GUN I wanted to scream. Like. I've done this before. And the pain is surprisingly awful every time.
I fixed it up and put a sock on it for now.

The babies are fine too. They've got nice warm blankets, perfect sized food and water bowls, some toys, and a stuffed animal to cuddle. They're already precious, but they're going to be beautiful when they get bigger.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

augh, that sounds like it was a pain in the ass, Scarlet D: I haven't had that problem before, but I've stubbed my toe on concrete steps more than once and my aunt ripped the entirety of one of her pinkie toenails out a good few years ago so I can only imagine how horrible that must feel ><

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Oh....god. I feel so bad for Markiplier

Markiplier spilled the beans on his hiatus and his cryptic message he left for us the other day, Daniel of Cyndago, the guys he does all his sketch comedy shorts with, apparently took his life a few days ago.

https://www.facebook.com/Cyndago/posts/744142055713238

I'm trying to stop myself from crying. I know what it feels like....to lose people.

Please please, anyone here...if you ever have such thoughts...get help asap. Talk to someone, anyone. We're here for you.

LisaaraPokefarm

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

So the cold I've been avoiding for the last three days caught up with me... I've got so much work to be done, and all I can focus on is how disgusting I probably look, sound and feel.

Plus I've now lost my voice...I've got a presentation soon. Go me.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Look, I like you. I really do. You're a good friend and I enjoy spending time together.
But for fuck's sake learn when I want to be/do stuff alone. Every single time you see me in a certain area you're always asking if you can come with. It's annoying as hell.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_cxoZLPyR0

Markiplier made a video to update everyone. Goddamnit....brought me to tears. I feel so bad for him.

LisaaraPokefarm

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Procastination so hardcore that I'm more excited and willing to work on a project that's due in December than on the research paper that's due Friday. And also procrastinating by ranting about it on here. X_X
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I hate having my period.... Stupid hormons ... And add that NONE of the hygine products are made for extreemly fat women..
Seriouslly hate the hygine commercials where the women can both sail boats and dance breakdance without a single drop getting in the wrong place.. I just need to move an inch then i can be 100 % sure that i need a fresh set of underwear ......

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I was so excited to finally make it to the final row of my shawl. When a stitch somewhere drops. I don't know how. Or why. BUT NOW THERE IS A GIANT GAPING HOLE. AUGH. NEARLY A THOUSAND STITCHES DOWN THE SHITTER.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

Sitting here in near tears for the dumbest freaking reason.
I don't know myself..still.
A new friend I managed to make believes I could be a Lolita. THERE ARE SO MANY KINDS WTTTFF.
I'm not hating on them, I'm just so lost...
I want to find myself, loli or not and stop this confusion..i think about it Nearly every day, and thanks to what my dads recently said my depression is making me emotional over it...
Why is this so hard.....

In other news...my father keeps slapping my rear. Not like that sports butt smack but like, I don't know, something from movies when guys are perverts. Its freaking creepy. Seriously..stop it dad.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Me belly button oozes again :( its sooo disquisting and smelly and hurting.. And all the doctor says is:" Well you are morbidly obese. Nothing can be done. This is.a.side effect. Loose weight and it will be better.."
I have lived 2 months on 600 calories a day. I have tried everything and i CANT loose weight. Please just help me with my problems.. But nooo.. Apparently its too much to ask...

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I overslept. The toilet broke. I suffered massive lag spikes in WoW - and only in WoW - which caused a massive amount of problems. I had to force-quit multiple times because it wouldn't properly disconnect me. Then WoW crashed while in LFR trying to get my last 3 tomes. I didn't get kicked for being offline but I did get kicked after logging back in managed to reset the boss they were on. I've never been vote-kicked before. A wasp tried to hibernate in my curtains. I kicked a box of CDs some prick in my house left on the floor. My foot still hurts an hour later. None of my friends are on and no one seems to care how upset I am right now.

Why can't I just restart this day or voluntarily forget everything that happened?

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ordered takeout food... i think i ate undercooked chicken :( feeling really sick and uncomfortable