Rant Thread

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Ana »

I called. texted and email my doctor.. she havent answered yet..

yay im loving my doctors :(...

i feel alot better now.. cept my stupid arm which leads me to think that its something else. I made an online appointment for thr 19th with my doctors secretary... i guess i have to wait until that to see whats wrong

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I've been very sick lately, and it's just getting worse. ;~; I feel so awful all the time, and the fact that I continue to decline is very disheartening?? =(

I'm sorry by the way, If I haven't been as nice or helpful as I can lately. I'm just out of it with all this going on.

Very tired of it all, really.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I've had an intense craving for squash soup, of all thing, for about a week now.

There's nowhere that sells it and I don't have the proper kitchen tools to make it myself. Uuuuugh.
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

tfw a 100+mph windstorm knocks your power out
and they don't expect it to be fixed for 3 days cause there's so much damage all over town
[screams]

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Kirrandria wrote:I've had an intense craving for squash soup, of all thing, for about a week now.

There's nowhere that sells it and I don't have the proper kitchen tools to make it myself. Uuuuugh.
You could just make it in a pot, don't really need anything fancy. Just skin and dice a squash and potatoes, cut up carrot, celery and onion, put it in a pot. Add some stock, simmer till everything is soft, use a fork to mush it all up. Add salt/pepper to taste, and add more stock till you get the consistency you want.

I make a lot of things in a single pot. (no dishwasher and I hate hand-washing dishes, lol)

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Just home from the doctor...

The pain in my arms and the rapid heart beating is just because i slept on my arm (yeah right... for 4 days.. even got the symptoms when im awake.. )
The ooze, goo and nasty stuff coming from my navel... well thats just because i have a deep navel due to overweight and it will go away if i loose weight.
The instant howling i have in my ears are just eczema and it will stop if i keep out of oceanic waters. (Haven't gone swimming in 17 years in the ocean but ok doc.. what ever you say)

Why do i bother with the doctors ???

and it was raining when i had to drive home on my electric scooter soo i feel like this now

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Snowwalker
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Suramar

Unread post by Snowwalker »

Aww- Towel? -huggles-

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh thanks

and to make things worse.. the item ive been using to wipe my bum after going to the bathroom broke.. and we cant afford to buy a new one.. Tried to dutch tape it together but not sure how long it will last...

yay :(
Dewclaw wrote: I was sorry to hear the Dr. was no help at all though. :( Is it possible to get a second opinion? Or even go to an emergency room? It's pouring rain here today too. Get dry and warm and comfy and hope you feel better.
Unless you have a gaping bleeding wound or is showing server symptoms you are dying you are asked to refer to your own doctor.. which i have..
A second opinion cost money and we are beyond broke in RL... really beyond broke..

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I do not think I like this new antidepressant. Hallucinations, sleeping all day, no appetite, just blargh.

I don't even want to eat anymore. I'm aware I need it to live but I only do so when I feel pain.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I have to go to my local branch of the government tomorrow to convince them that im sick enough to get benefits and cant work... This i have to do every 3rd month even though i cant go down my stairs and have to have ppl come and lift me up and down the stairs.. Sigh its not dignifying.. And the Danish government just implemented an even stricter law for getting health benefits which means we can probably look forward to loose our only source of income soon... whopee.. where the beeeep should we live if they cut down our income.. where the beep should we get food from..

sigh.. feel like crying :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Double rant...The Danish rules now changed.. The ppl who are supplying the electricity can demand 5 month payment in advance.. its 399,74 dolors and atm we have 314,08 a month.... so we can look forward to no power on top on all the rest :(

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

managed to hurt myself on the way to work - rolled my foot something horrible and am now sitting with ice and a compression bandage on it :( I miss a christmas function tonight too and my new house has a very steep driveway.....yay.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Unread post by Karathyriel »

Everyone can sing a mournful song...

I've just been diagnosed with high blood pressure and diabetes...
Hooray! Just what I needed right now...
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I hate 0.5mm lead and cheap mechanical pencils. Give me back my 0.7mm! This cheap junk keeps breaking when I'm trying to work on my project.

*lost all of her nice pencils over the months, bought cheap replacements. Is regretting it.*
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

For once a non health rant :P

Why do they cancel the shows i really like

First Paradise (which had a horrible last episide)...
Then Jane By Design...

grumph.. must find new show worth watching....

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

We get to go away for Christmas this year because we were sick of my MIL being "upset" no matter what we did....my rant is I still have to endure her "Christmas" on Sunday....I'll never be worthy of her family or son and I'm so over pretending to be happy about the shitty things she says...ergh just need to survive this and then we get to do what we want!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I´ve been looking around to find a game i like... But it´s super hard because I´m picky..

*NO Pvp (or pvp like in WoW where you contain it in arenas and its not a vital part of the game)
*A huge online World ( I feel like Wow is too small.. I really liked the world in EverQuest)
*A story linie (LOTR had this but it felt silly at the same time)
*Able to solo all the way through, even end game continent (Which is why i left EQ... to hard to solo at endgame.. .Also why i dont play NeverWinter any more.. too many grps..)
*A sensible crafting and gathering system
*I DONT enjoy too much mechanics ( The challenge tame in Wow .. man i hated them; from what i read about Legion im kinda glad im not returning to wow...and some of the boss fights in Everquest.. no.. just no. I dont mind moving from a firey breath RARELY but dodging, moving around is NOT me)
* Even though my requirements sound like i should play a solo pg game i have liked none of those I´ve tried....

Siigh.. wish i could code really well.. then i would make my own game..

Daranara
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Daranara »

Dear body, why you gotta do weird things?? I don't like this new weird lump on the back of my leg, so I'm taking you to the doctor tomorrow. See if we can't start making it go away.

Relatedly, dear coworker - when I mention I am going to the doctor but I am anxious because I worry a lot about things, that is NOT your cue to immediately tell me about how your dad had leg pain for months on end and had four blood clots! Or your sister, who had a bad staph infection in her leg and didn't know! Maybe you were trying to be helpful? What you managed to do was send me into a panic spiral so badly I had to go home on my lunch break to have someone help reassure me it wasn't growing and I did not require immediate hospitalization. Next time, stop at saying it's good to get it checked out and hoping it's nothing serious. Sincerely, your VERY anxious coworker.

EDIT: Back from the doctor, turns out I paid $35 to find out it's just a weird bruise that will go away on it's own eventually. But don't worry it isn't the kind that can break off and kill me, so that's good. But whoof, steep price for a bruise.
Last edited by Daranara on Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daranara - Night Elflet Huntar - Lightbringer US
Gearfeathers on FR

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I give up on computers :I

First the new computer I bought was having issues, and after trying a dozen different things and not having it work I ended up passing it over to a family friend that works with them. He's tried a dozen more things, but at this point nothing has worked yet and I'm now lost as to what's going on with it. I guess we've narrowed it down to a hardware issue (?), but it'll be a while before I get it back. At least I have my old working computer.

*snort* Working. Yeah. Booted it up the other day and was greeted with "A disk read error has occured. Press ctrl-alt-del to restart." It took a few tries to finally boot it up, and when it finally did it was slower than hell. I'm afraid to turn it off now, for fear I won't be able to get it back on again...
Bangeall
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Doomhammer EU

Unread post by Bangeall »

Why are my social skills so terrible? I overheard a colleague struggling with a foreign word and, as a gentle tease, I corrected him before my brain realised what was happening and could stop me. The people who overheard thought it was funny, and he didn't say anything in front of them, but now I'm worried that he thinks I was trying to humiliate him or that he took it badly. I didn't get the chance to speak to him before he left for the day. I feel terrible and really anxious about it, and I honestly don't know whether I should be worried or whether my anxiety is making me over-think this massively. Ugh. Why, brain, why? Why couldn't I keep my stupid trap shut?