Rant Thread

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Ana »

Rant deleted
Last edited by Ana on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Tarn your posts are really fucking aggravating. I'm sorry you have to deal with shit like that. :/ I can't say I know what you're dealing with but as a heavier person I can say I can sympathize..

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Snowwalker
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Suramar

Unread post by Snowwalker »

Seriously? In desperation he does the only thing he could do, because no one would come and help, saving your life, and they actually asked if you wanted to press charges? That just isn't right. If there's any charges that need to be pressed, it's to that operator that basically left you to die.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Rant deleted
Last edited by Ana on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Ugh, Tarn, hearing your story makes me so mad at your medical system! I know ours here in the US isn't always great either but I'd like to think they wouldn't just tell you to fuck off and leave you to die, and then have the gall to ask if you want to press charges against your husband! I don't understand what they were thinking. Thank god Engel did what he did and helped to save your life. I'm so sorry for everything you're dealing with. Thank you for remaining such a positive force in the world. <3

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

The fact you think it's fine to use your sexuality as an excuse is just gross. That's not how the real world works dude.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Hate my mums fucked up neighbours and I hate having to hear about all the shit they do to upset her. She had to call the police today because the noob accused her of damaging his car for daring to put rocks on her verge (partly to stop him constantly driving over it) then procceded to scream at the cops (yeah good job idiot). Ofcourse they could park on their own verge if it wasn't full of crap!! I seriously hate getting these phone calls at work - makes me feel worried and sick all day.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Probably sick, one of the LoDs/managers just fucking hates me, broke, cat is desperately sick and I hate this.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

It's been a long day, the school called me because they found my son confused, disoriented and couldn't remember where he was or who the asst. principal was ( a man he has known for 13 years). Come to find out he had serotonin syndrome because he's on 3 different meds that affect his levels. We have to watch him for 24 hrs for seizures and other things, this is life threatening and there is not much they can do....why the hell didn't the dr pay more attention to his Rx

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Uhh Syl im sorry to hear that :(

Hugs. Hope your son will be better soon :hug:

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

PTSD and GAD, you can kindly just go fuck yourselves, kthx.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Why do I have to be such a fucking chicken? >.>

I'm just so pathetic, I can't even use voice chat when gaming. I guess I'm just too afraid of what people will think of my voice or something... Even though I know I sound fine and it's all in my head.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Lupen, I used to feel that way about voice chat and I used to be really freaked out about it, but then I met people I got comfortable with and voice chatting became more fun than typing. I've had it happen where I go to raids with people I'm not as familiar with that I get mistaken for a 12 year old boy instead of a girl. :lol: I've learned to not let it bother me, but I totally understand the anxiety of even getting yourself to talk in the first place. Took me a long time to start to talk.

[/center]
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

I've had it with people that hate furries..
And I don't mean this to be a 'boohoohoo more people hate us', I mean those who associate all of them to be freaks that only like to do the do in a suit and draw 18+ pictures of animals.
We have feelings, and not everybody is into that. I respect some people enjoy it, but personally its so incredibly repulsive that if I saw something like that I'd vomit. I'm not really apart of the fanbase, getting into websites and such, so I can safely say I haven't felt the full wrath of people that hate them.
I see them in those silly cringe videos, and some are there just because they enjoy what they do..lay off people, not everybody in the fandom is obsessed like that. :roll:
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

People who hate furries with a passion is the reason I will not be going to see Zootopia on its first day. Because something tells me that some crazy furry hater is going to shoot up the theater "because furries"

Siggy under construction!

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Lupen, I used to feel that way about voice chat and I used to be really freaked out about it, but then I met people I got comfortable with and voice chatting became more fun than typing. I've had it happen where I go to raids with people I'm not as familiar with that I get mistaken for a 12 year old boy instead of a girl. :lol: I've learned to not let it bother me, but I totally understand the anxiety of even getting yourself to talk in the first place. Took me a long time to start to talk.
Yeah I think that's the biggest thing, is I think I sound too boyish? I mean I know there's like.. no one that likes the sound of their own voice on mic but anxiety just makes it even worse.

Maybe one day.. I feel totally comfortable with the group of people I listen to, but I still just can't take that first step and actually say something. It's easy to hide behind text >.>

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Bowno wrote:People who hate furries with a passion is the reason I will not be going to see Zootopia on its first day. Because something tells me that some crazy furry hater is going to shoot up the theater "because furries"
Zootopia is not about furries..well not the way i see it anyway .. To me its just a cartoon like "Over the hedge"

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tårnfalk wrote:
Bowno wrote:People who hate furries with a passion is the reason I will not be going to see Zootopia on its first day. Because something tells me that some crazy furry hater is going to shoot up the theater "because furries"
Zootopia is not about furries..well not the way i see it anyway .. To me its just a cartoon like "Over the hedge"
I'm going to agree with Tarn here this style of cartoon movie for Kids has been around for a long time. Frankly it would have to be someone with a deep psychological issue to equate it to more

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

I didn't feel safe before, Im certainly rethinking it now.
Gaaahhhhh.

So of course it's my father. Recently, a kitchen knife went missing (a small one for bread, nothing crazy of course). My dad jokingly said "maybe it's in your room" I laughed, since I'm a person that likes being a bit creepy, and is into violent movies and such. But of course I didn't have it, so I said I didn't.
Then?

He says "if I find it in your room, can I stab you? Like in the arm or something"

....Whoaaaa. I didn't really say anything after that but my mother said it was pretty morbid..and he sounded kind of serious....

Oh boy.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

OMG Century Link BLOWS DONKEY BALLS. They messed up our internet order 3 times, so I'm just now getting on today. :evil: :mrgreen: