Rant Thread

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Ana »

One of the ppl i know online and chat to from time to time got a sever psycological disorder.. sometimes its really hard being her "friend". I only know her online and only known her for a couple of months.. after 3 talks she started to say that she loves me.... which i find kinda uncomfortable.
She has somekind of schizophrenia.. and changes her mind about something 1500 times day.. ok thats a hyberbole but man she is difficult..
Her and her husband has, according to herself, a very wealthy income. They just got an apartment which can handle her handicap

Yet she always complains. She threatned to kill herself twice in the short time i known her. She uploads pictures of herself 20- 30 times a day. She is also overweight and claims she eats healthy, yet all of her food pictures is of candy, icecream or junkfood ? If i critisize her one bit, or tell her to cheer up she goes down in spiral calling her self fat and disquisting... which is really fun seeing that she is way taller and way thinner than me soo yay selfconfidence for me too...

I tried telling her that she actually makes me uncomfortable but then she just says stuff about not wanting to live and i feel like i want to hit her on the head with a rubber hammer..Some ppl are sooo emo about themselves.. yet they crave attention... I dont get it... Do you really feel better when you moan and talk about self destruction all the time? dont you get that you drive ppl away?

I have pains too.. A LOT of them and difficulties but I find life to be easier if you smile and try to focus on the good stuff.. and belive me there is good stuff for EVERYONE. Your not starving, your not homeless just those things you can count as your blessings..

I will stay her friend, as she actually need some ppl to talk to.. but man its difficult....

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Just not having a good day. :/
Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Mine tried that trick two days ago, but I noticed in time and said Nope Nope NOPE! and both cancelled that upgrade and disabled the "recommended updates" that it had been pushed as. Geez... I'll upgrade if/when I'm ready thank you very much! And don't get me started on their new "flat UI" look... it's sooooo ugly!! Half the reason I'm not upgrading tbh.
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Oh god. I'm 30 today. wtf. Oh god. And I feel tired and melty.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Not so good news this morning. My brother has always suffered migraines. Then several months ago he took a tumble and suffered a concussion. My dad called this morning to tell me he had a grand mal seizure, and no one is sure why atm. He's always been so fragile, it's scary. :(
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

Mm Safari is being stupid. It keeps saying it had issues reloading the webpage so it retries. If it tries too hard it blanks out for a second then crashes.

It's happening more with deviantart then anything but it has never had that issue, and only once or twice with other sites. It's pissing me off so much. Everything else is perfectly fine but Safari.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I've been sick for a week now, I think it's a cold but I keep coughing and throwing up. Ugh I hate being sick, I sound like a guy, my chest hurts, my throat hurts, my head hurts, and everything else just aches. :| :mrgreen:

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Aches, fever, nausea, longer-than-three-day period... You've got the flu, Rawr. Drink lots of fluids and take care of yourself.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Only been awake an hour and I already feel like breaking down and crying.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Novikova

Why does the one antidepressant that seems to work make me sick to my stomach for hours? Goddammit.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I have the goal of getting the 300 mount achievement before Legion hits. I thought I was good as I have 298 total mounts... but 10 of them apparently don't count towards the achievement which is sitting at 288. I am so annoyed by this right now as I had my hopes up but no. While there's still a bunch I can get solo I'll still need a butt-ton of luck to get them to drop. Yeeaaah I don't think I'm getting that achievement any time soon. Thanks Blizz.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Daughter had a playdate today...and I was not impressed with her lack of listening skills today. had to tell her that if she behaved this way the next time her friends came over then she wouldn't be allowed to have anymore playdates till she learned how to behave herself better.
We have rules for a reason and they do not vanish when her friends come over. :(

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

This is an rp realm thing that happened just so we're clear

Um I'm sorry, pretty sure if half demons, blood elves! etc are running around STORMWIND role playing, I can have my damn demons out. I TOLD YOU my demon was not in character and I was queuing, it's only logical I voided the action to kill it. Blacklisting me, reporting me, and warning guilds about 'unruly behavior' is the dumbest thing I've ever heard because of your own damn stupidity. And since my friend was there, he hates me now because you blacklisted him and his 'rep' on there.

If you use this thread I hope you recognize who I'm talking about and I hope your f*cking happy asshole.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

What guild is that chodemunch in, so I can avoid it....

Edit: Also, I wouldn't put much stock in their 'blacklisting'. No one pays any attention to that crap anyway; most of the RP Police out there are so choked on their own self-importance, they just don't notice how really irrelevant they are.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Varethyn wrote:I have the goal of getting the 300 mount achievement before Legion hits. I thought I was good as I have 298 total mounts... but 10 of them apparently don't count towards the achievement which is sitting at 288. I am so annoyed by this right now as I had my hopes up but no. While there's still a bunch I can get solo I'll still need a butt-ton of luck to get them to drop. Yeeaaah I don't think I'm getting that achievement any time soon. Thanks Blizz.
Yeah, I have the same problem Vare :/ I technically have 230-something mounts, but my achievement counts at 198. :|

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I'm unhappy with my job in general. I mean it's retail... and customer service. So that sucks in general, HOWEVER I have had it up to here with some of my mangers. They're giving me grief over a few missed days in the past week or so. So sorry I had day surgery that left me out for a couple of days. They knew of this ahead of time and they're still giving me shit about it. I had to leave work early today so I could help my mother bring my father (Who's been suffering from severe back pain) to the doctor. The manager gave my mother grief (Works at the same place I do) about her informing that she couldn't be in and I had to leave early (Since she had no idea how long it'd take). Told her I needed my own means to get to work. At the moment we have one working car and you honestly think I can go out and get a freaking car on $10 an hour? Yeah maybe in a year or so, most of my money goes to helping to pay for expenses so yeah. Don't really have the damn cash on hand to get a car at the moment.

She told her they'd go have a look at both attendance and my mother is going to talk to the general manager about this bs. It's the little underlings that are giving us shit about it. So sorry some issues have cut some of my time out. I'll probably try to bug the hell out of Petsmart again for at least a freaking cashier job or something. Just anything then this total retail hell.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

Omg I think its over, last night was the 1st night I could sleep without could meds knocking me out. Today was the 1st day I didn't need the meds so I could stop coughing, I swear I must be 40% Halls at this point. :lol: :mrgreen:

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

A few weeks ago the hubby asked me why I keep hiding the sink plug for the kitchen sink. I told him it was because he kept filling the sink up with water to "soak" dishes but then he always left this near overflowing mess of dishes and water in the sink and that I was getting tired of having to reach my hand into filthy water to drain in.
I told him the only time he should be using the plug is if he's going to be standing there and washing the dishes.

Fast forward to this morning...wake up to find the sink full of filthy greasy water. This time I woke the hubby up and made him drain it. But now all the dishes are covered in grease...wonder what my chances are of getting him to clean that shit up.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Novikova

I hate work.

I hate this gal who has a total mean girls mentality, and she's friends with someone I like so I can't just avoid her. Go glomp your boytoys elsewhere, you perverse bratatron.

I am grumpy today. :|

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

I saw the Warcraft movie, it was great but the lore nerd in me is screaming. :( :mrgreen: