Rant Thread

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by NoraNora »

Yes I know, you like to make characters outside of the game's lore. But, nobody will want to roleplay with you if your character succeeds battle attempts every time, stops every fight, and cannot be killed(not just with permission, invincible.)

You build from other games and skyrim and whatever and it's annoying. You preach about God to people who really don't care, including me, and I've told you I just don't believe, so please don't talk about it. You whine and you beg, and you tell me gross things that I have absolutely no need to hear, it's absolutely disgusting when you talk about that. You're single yeah, but I don't want to hear about your ex's and how violent you want to be. It's wrong, you may be joking, but what you say is very risky.

you've done nothing but use me for stuff. You drag me to dungeons I want to run, and take the stuff I've been dreaming of getting, without asking me. You get cranky when stuff doesn't drop and laugh at the dumbest glitches that everyone has found. Every secret area, I've discovered, and you treat it like you found the secret to life.

You've done a lot, you've acted like a child. You're 27, please act your age. I don't want to hear your whining, but you guilt trip me back into being your friend. You got angry recently because a character who, by lore, is a natural jerk who is not afraid to get aggressive, and you READ that so you KNEW, and now you won't talk to me, you're making boohoo broadcasts, and cut off all of your characters from mine, as if that hurts. I never wanted to be your little servant with helping you, I never wanted to interact with your sucky characters, and I'm not going to sit here and get ignored by an ADULT who didn't get what she wanted, roleplayed how she wanted, or cared for like she oh so desires.

I'm so done with you. Everything I bring up about you with any friend I've had was always negative. Try to mature a bit, and then talk to me in a few thousand years. I'm 17 going on 18, and while I've had my silly haha moments, your moments seem to be 24/7, and it's so, so very annoying. A decent conversation that doesn't turn into self pity would be great.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After days of dragging my toons through Ice Crown for the "30 stacks of disease on the Lich King" achievement, the one achievement from ICC I'm missing for a mount, I FINALLY got it done on my monk. It was harrowing, and it took around a half hour to get done (yes, just the stupid Lich King fight), and I had to jump off the platform to kill myself at least 6 times before I got it right.

After all that, I finally got 38 stacks of disease on the Lich King, and got him down to his 1%, as usual.... after the long cinematic (for the millionth time), *DING* the achievement..... aaaaand IT WAS THE WRONG ONE!!!!! I had done ICC on 10-man when it was the 25-man I was trying to finish!!!

/cry

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Melissa
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring EU

Unread post by Melissa »

I hate the delayed release date of Pokemon Sun and Moon in the EU :( Half my friends are already playing it and I have to wait for the 23rd... Even already settled on the team I want to use.
I have a Tumblr!
I no longer main my Hunter; Legion changes have unfortunately put me off from the class. However I still plan to stick around for the community here ^^
My Current Main! (Updated once more as I switched factions!)
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Melissa wrote:I hate the delayed release date of Pokemon Sun and Moon in the EU :( Half my friends are already playing it and I have to wait for the 23rd... Even already settled on the team I want to use.
I would offer to buy you a copy here and ship it.. But I think it would still only get there on the 23rd :C

Siggy under construction!

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

Litten
Come on
I can't advance if you're not shiny
COME ON ITS BEEN DAYS
VDNSKZDC NM VDMNF KHDF KHDFVKNDFFVKJFVSG
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

Two years ago a friend of mine left an abusive relationship where his bf was treating him like trash and was cheating behind his back with four other guys (that we found out, could have been more). I thought that was the end of that and he moved on getting into a much more stable relationship with a loving bf.

Today I found out he's back with that cheater.

/facepalm

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

sad... been crying for days..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Feeling abandoned. Seems like most people I become close with up stakes and leave. Little wonder why I've never had a boyfriend let alone got married.
I'll always be alone.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

As if I needed more crap in my life. I can't even use WoW to escape my misery. Recent guild drama has torn my guild apart. One guy got upset over how he was treated (which in truth was care for his health and/or sanity but was poorly worded) and left with someone in a similar mindset to make a new guild of their own. Some people left to join them, the rest were poached/convinced to leave us. I'm the only active officer left next to the GM and all that's left of our raid team is our best tank and a couple of dps. Seems guild activity is far more important that sociability and sincere apologies...

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Well, no WoW for me today... it seems a bunch of little dipwads think it's funny to launch a DDoS attack on Blizzard's servers. The game is absolutely unplayable for me, even just fishing is a nightmare. And besides, I crash out of the game every few minutes.

"Step on no pets!"
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Do not have the trinket 'Caged Horror' equipped if doing any sort of non-110 tame!

I found Karoma! Yay! Went to tame her! Caged Horror triggered and blasted her into oblivion within half a second of me starting my tame. Good christ.

I am so upset right now.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Gained 8 pounds in 3 days .. and im on nupo... how is that possible? ?? Stupid body...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Thanks ass-wipe who stole my bike!

My husband rode it into my work spend lunch with me and a friend (who's birthday it is today)
He said he locked it up out the front and when we got back... gone.

A part of me is also angry with him. I LOVED that bike so much. I ride it to work all the time and ALWAYS bring it into the building and never leave it on the street (I can fit it in my office with more than enough room, if not there is no shortage of space in the collage) It also had my very expensive bike lights on it (which I NEVER leave on even if go into the shops for 2 min) which a friend got me for my birthday. I think it's his thoughtlessness that I blame.

I know I shouldn't blame him, but I also know I would have never left it in that position because it was an expensive bike and the neighborhood. I'm just really pissed off about it as we had such a nice lunch date too and just made the whole day sour. :(

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

So tired of getting declined for mythic groups. I have quests to be done in three different mythic dungeons, so I search for people doing regular. I'm always declined. At first I thought it was my item level, so I got that up by doing heroics and WQs, but I'm STILL getting declined for every group I apply for. Even if it mentions it's for the actual quest, WQ or a chill run. I really want to get these all done for my artifact and Nightfallen rep, but I can't get a damn group. I'm too afraid to set up a group either and none of my friends are high enough to do mythics. >> I guess people still have that (outdated) grudge against hunters. Over half of them either want to do a keystone run or want a ridiculously high item level.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Spoiler alert below.

I am a Gilmore Girls fan and I have really been looking forward to the new "a day in a life" show. I watched them all now and while some content is good there is A LOT of stuff which just dont fit...

Emilys character fx. some of the times she is like she was i the original serie which is good.. but come on..Berta would have been fired after a week! And what is she doing as a museum "teacher" about the whales... soo not her character.

Sookie.. Im sorry but the Sookie I know and love from the show would never abandon Lorelei ..specially not with her father dying.. she would have dropped whatever she had and been there for Lorelei

Rachel Ray ..no..go away. I dont mind her food but it felt like she was in just to bring "star" status to the show..just no

Michell..since when is he gay???? He has never been gay in the show. . ... blergh. never saw him as gay.. but as straight... so yeah it bugs me a bit that he turned out gay in the new series..... To me they took his sterotype and made him gay to gain popularity; just like putting Rachel ray in... Which i think is a shame.
Rory..having a boyfriend for 2 years who she does not treat well...that is not her.

The life and death brigade.. the coded msg is cool..but the way the run in the streets and the Windows. .Could have skippe d that! The golf on the roof and the tango place was really good though..

The musical. .. that Lorelei song..why why why was that added...that does not seam like Taylor at alll!!

I get its been 9 years since the show ended..but part of me was disappointed. . Lorelei seams like she is in a midlife crisis which i get with her father being dead and sll. But still a bit too much for me. Some of it is good and i defo hope for more with the cliffhanger it ended with..just please not go another 9 years. .
Last edited by Ana on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

hate to ruin it for you, being a huge Gilmore Girls fan and all, but the character of Michel has always been gay.

"Step on no pets!"

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Picked up WoW. Guild is dead.
Too many work hours. Manager at work fond of nepotism, is a witch.
Forgot FR account, feel bad.
PMS.
Retail blows this time of year.
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Do some ppl just suddenly become experts on everything because they have kids? Like fuck science I have a kid so I know better than you and your proven facts...ok w/e. I'll just take my childless ass out of the conversation shall I? Jesus lol.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Just spent the entire day putting a pc together and yay it works! Except I forgot the operating system. Don't have a cd drive in this thing so I'll have to go the usb route and thats proving to to be a pain. I'm already feeling sick and if I call out tomorrow they'll be all huffy huffy because they decided to throw me for three opening shifts this week... alone.

Dumbasses

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Good lord, assholes all over in Legion. I got kicked during a boss fight because the tank ran ahead while I was dismissing my pet.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!