Rant Thread

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Rawr »

Dewclaw wrote:If you are afraid of feeding him too much at once, then give him many small meals throughout the day. Denying him food is cruel.
o.O Did you not read what I said or did you just skim? I said I am giving him food just not much. :| :mrgreen:

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Tuna water saves the day! :headbang: He's putting weight on his front legs and leaning forward, without falling, to get all the tuna bits. :hug: :mrgreen:

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Retail work sucks. Please don't call your six year old son a faggot because he wants a cat or easy bake, thanks.

For the love of god, don't dump your slushi on the floor.

Please don't dump popcorn on the floor.

Definitely don't let your kid play with the knives and chortle as he tries to unwrap the safety cover.

If one more person asks me about the switch, I'm setting myself on fire.

If you run into a parked metal tub, the blame is on you. It was still here for 5 minutes.

Don't ask if I wish I was home, then laugh and tell me I could be at home if I had a real person job and not retail. We're busy on weekends because of chucklefucks like you.

WHY DID YOU PEE ON THE WALL. THE FLOOR. THE CEILING. WHY?!

And the cherry on top is there's now a bazillion hunters on MG camping that gryphon. Why did I have to want a pet that spawns in Stormwind on a long timer on a server with some of the most aggressive Alliance around?
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Yeah, retail is a fucking bitch. Only took me a few months in Staples before I said fuck this (though I mainly quit because the managers were dicks), then I went to grocery, which again mostly sucked because of management, and then I did hosting/waitressing before becoming a line cook. The line is stressful, but damn it I'll take it over dealing with customers any day while I go through college to get a job in fashion merchandising. People taking out their bad day on me is ridiculous, and fuck, if I asked you if there was anything else you needed while I was at your table, that's the opportune time to ask about that side of ranch, not when I'm in the middle of dealing with my other tables. -_-

A lot of people think I'm crazy for wanting to cook and not make tips by waitressing. Serving might be more money, but it's way more stressful. I've seen the servers have to come back and relay the dumb requests made of them to us and I try not to be upset with them about it because I get it. People have the weirdest demands. But at the same time, I've met lots of really wonderful customers in my grocery and serving jobs as well.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

In response to the retail rants...

I've been a Cashier in a grocery store for 11+ years...

It's...not easy.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Okay weird rant in coming
in an effort to help with the pain I'm in due to my back injury I have been using a "TENS" unit. It provides electrical stimulation to the muscle and nerves. Today my dr suggested I put it on the upper muscle of my behind. I am ticklish, this is driving me crazy omg every time it pulses it sends tickle vibes through the area

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Part of my physical therapy is using one of those electrical impulse machines hooked up to my lower back; that shit is the weirdest feeling sensation. :lol: I don't like the tingly feeling after my 15 minutes with it are done.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Part of my physical therapy is using one of those electrical impulse machines hooked up to my lower back; that shit is the weirdest feeling sensation. :lol: I don't like the tingly feeling after my 15 minutes with it are done.
I don't mind normaly but oh wow I don't think i can handle this :lol: Good luck with therapy :hug:

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Yeah, I don't know what I would do if they put it on my butt. :lol: Thanks! :D I'm not even that big for 27 weeks, but this baby is killing my lower back, and my OB determined that the pain I was describing was worse than normal pregnancy pains so they sent me to PT. Basically, I've just been lazy for far too long in my life and need to retrain myself and build up the muscles in that area (safely, of course). Hoping I can get myself in the proper mindset for it and do my exercises at home too. >_<

[/center]
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Oh man, yeah be careful, swimming pools are the best when pregnant <3 spent most my time in one

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I'm waiting for it to be more consistently warm here in SoCal so I can start stealing family member pools. :lol: I'm not comfortable with public pools, and can't afford a gym membership right now.

[/center]
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Novikova wrote:Retail work sucks. Please don't call your six year old son a faggot because he wants a cat or easy bake, thanks.

For the love of god, don't dump your slushi on the floor.

Please don't dump popcorn on the floor.

Definitely don't let your kid play with the knives and chortle as he tries to unwrap the safety cover.

If one more person asks me about the switch, I'm setting myself on fire.

If you run into a parked metal tub, the blame is on you. It was still here for 5 minutes.

Don't ask if I wish I was home, then laugh and tell me I could be at home if I had a real person job and not retail. We're busy on weekends because of chucklefucks like you.

WHY DID YOU PEE ON THE WALL. THE FLOOR. THE CEILING. WHY?!

Preach hunny, preach! I've been in retail for 21 years, and boy-oh-boy do I have war-stories to share! Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't mind the job, but man-o-man there are those "special" customers that make me seriously want to rage-quit! I know not everyone is like this; Most people can be quite lovely to tell the truth. It's just that the bad ones tend to stand out more vividly in memory. It's enough to make any sane person want to slash their wrists!

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Sigh went into BWD trying to tame the hydra making sure I had no pet cause last week I killed it and wasted a week this time I went in talked to gnome behind it and started lowering its health got it to about where it was tamable so stopped attacking and hit tame beast only to be told I have an active summon which I didn't since my pet wasn't there and once again I killed it thank you Blizzard for making me waste another week.

I wish BWD worked like other raids where I can keep trying even if I get no loot.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Ah I can't choose what mega bundle I want from Heroes of the Storm.

Like 20 free heroes is really neat but which ones? D:
Novikova

Turns out, I might have IBS or something similar. FML.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Xylexia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Draenor

Unread post by Xylexia »

I guess I'm a horrible ungrateful person for expecting blizzard to accommodate a class and spec they designed specifically around pets by allowing us room for more with the ever increasing number of amazing and unique pets in the game. I guess I shouldn't be allowed to have them all and should release some that I spent hours chasing and camping just do I can enjoy playing with a new species.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I really don't understand Reddit "downvotes" sometimes...do people do it to be jerks? I stick to my anime fandom ones that are pretty tame but recently I saw some tattoo's posted (myself included) in one and they got downvoted...why? They relate to the anime. Same with some other random posts that were defiantly on topic and weren't offensive. I don't take personal offense to downvoting I just don't get it sometimes :? Do people just downvote stuff they personally don't like? Can't you just scroll on by? hmm....

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Novikova

Reading comprehension is a super power.

Also, when I need a prescription filled and someone takes ages to get the script over.

Novikova

Great, they repealed Obamacare. Guess they really are going to the Ol' Yeller health care plan.

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

They haven't quite repealed it yet, it still has to pass the Senate, which is a little shaky. Some yelling-at-Senators is very much in order however.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket