WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146
 Post subject: Re: The Happy Thread
Unread postPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:53 pm 
Illustrious Master Hunter

Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard
my dog Echo got really, REALLY sick and lost almost all of his muscle mass. He could hardly walk, let alone stand up- it was a terrible state of affairs and when he came home after an extended visit to my grandparents, I ended up just laying down next to him and crying because he was so emaciated and weak.

and for some unexplained reason, he's been so much better lately that he's actually bugging us for walks every day. He goes up and down the stairs just fine, tries to run to us when he's excited (he can't yet run again) and most importantly, he's wagging his tail. It's such a huge change to see him eager and wagging his tail again. He didn't have enough strength to lift it for so long that I forgot how happy it makes me to see.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Signature by Crookfish, thank you so much!

Unread postPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:56 am 
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
THE INFAMOUS POT COFFIN IS MINE. And home.

Renting the van was surprisingly hassle free, I got a kickin deal (almost half price) for the rental, I got help loading it in (BP officer) and out (friend), and it's freakin' amazing with brasswork of the Pieta and the Last Supper on the sides. And... it still has the black fingerprinting-dust smudges on it, which makes me laugh. And I was able to get it into the garage and also get my car in too. Tomorrow will be 'mucking out the garage enough to put it where it's supposed to be so I can get to my freezer' but still. Woot woot woot.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:32 am 

Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard
I CAN FINALLY FLY. in Broken Shores. bit the bullet and did my Mythic Court of Stars + some world quests and finally, FINALLY got the rep I needed for Good Suramaritan- I already had all the achievements I needed for Pathfinder I and II beyond that one!

It's about time- not being able to fly was keeping me from leveling any of my 100 alts.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Signature by Crookfish, thank you so much!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:44 am 
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Two weeks ago I rolled a rogue.

...Today he's 110 and I can't leave him alone. I don't even know why. I am a terrible rogue (at least, I thought I was but I am apparently not as bad as I thought). He's assassination (I used to be devout combat but I've decided it's less of a mess to keep track of debuffs-on-target than of 'constantly-falling-off-self-buff' and I'm really just not a fan of Outlaw.

I don't PVP, but jfc is he hella fun. He's already almost caught up to my hunter main on his arti (although his gear's kinda lousy.)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146