Rant Thread

Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Flyra »

I'm so sorry for your loss. It must be a horrific shock... hope you find peace in the coming months.

FR: Heart #57524 WoW: Flyra#21730

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

I also am so sorry for your loss and know first hand how hard it can be losing my dog of 15 and a half years the worst part for me was I couldn't be there with her she died in the vets the pain will one day fade but the memories shall always remain.
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I cant get to active topics or index it looks like this, blarb. :|

Image :mrgreen:

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Decided to try a new recipe. https://www.southyourmouth.com/2018/02/ ... roast.html

Well, I figured it wouldn't take long to put together, right? Looks simple enough. But, I went from zero to absolute dumpsterfire in seconds. First I forgot to season it before I seared it. So I just kinda rubbed the seasoning on there afterwards and thought, well, it should be fine. Then I burned myself on the pan. And dropped the garlic. And the knife. And the spatula. Finally, I had it in the slow cooker and went to make the seasoning butter. Which I burned. Then I burned myself on the slow cooker. And dropped another spatula. And then, cutting yet more garlic for the replacement batch of seasoning butter, I cut my thumbnail.

It better taste good after all this.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I haven't been capable of much the past few days but I wanted to at least say that I appreciate the thoughtful replies from everyone. It's been a really tough week and I'm only just starting to drag myself back into some semblance of a routine.
Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

:hug:
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I really wish we'd get a non raining day. I don't care if it's sunny or not I just want no rain and wind. That's it. I just want to be able to undercoat my models and I need to be outside for my spray paint. Give me half an hour please.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

cowmuflage wrote:I really wish we'd get a non raining day. I don't care if it's sunny or not I just want no rain and wind. That's it. I just want to be able to undercoat my models and I need to be outside for my spray paint. Give me half an hour please.
I trade you! ! We had no Rain for 25 days and near 30 degrees (think thats near 80 us degress) all days. Im melting. .I could use some Rain! !

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Well over 100 days without rain and pushing 110. :/
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

1) I despair of ever getting the void talon or Aeonaxx. It's never going to happen and I don't know why I keep trying.
2) I want to switch antidepressants BECAUSE MY PAP KEEPS SCREWING UP AND NOT GETTING ME MEDS. MEDS DO NO GOOD IF I DON'T HAVE THEM. FUDGE.
3) I hate my job. Not enough hours. Retail kills me. I'm so sick of service jobs.
4) I need to upgrade my video card, but good freaking luck with that because cryptocurrency miners.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

I hate these money-grabbers going after someone as great as Morgan Freeman. Cosby is old, and a woman used her money from that case to buy herself a house. Doesn't sound so terrible to her huh? Why are we suddenly going after actors/actresses who are old? It pisses me off seeing them go down, Cosby excluded because of what he did, but Morgan? You'd think they would've stepped forward sooner or the police would've said something or someone from "back in his younger years" male or female would've stepped forward, but no.

To me, people are just targetting aged people with a lot of money to get that money and destroy their reputations. What's wrong with humanity?
Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

I'm fuming. Furious. Super pissed. This is the end of a long and pointless exchange with customer service about giving back a grub and oil wolf that I lost at some point during late MoP or early WoD. I try to be patient with customer service, because that is a horrible job and if I yell at them, it isn't good for either one of us. So I've been stubborn, but not hateful and rude. They claim I released the grub and oil wolf. I am pretty dang sure I didn't. And either way, despite them clearly being able to tell I HAD those pets, they won't restore them because it was a long time ago.

But the tone of this last reply. Wow. At this point, I am certain my account has been flagged by the Algorithms That Be as "problematic" or whatever term they use. (That's a thing customer service centers do these days. Robots decide what kind of problem you are based on word choice and frequency of complaints and all that, tag your account accordingly and ensure it ends up with a customer service rep who is "equipped" to deal with you.) Given that I'm a problem, they'll probably never help me. I've done enough customer service to to know that the annoying lady who keeps complaining at you won't get help and you don't really even see them as a person, just an impediment to going on break.
Pozenex
Hey hey, Game Master Pozenex here, hope your day is going well! :D

I understand you're having some issues with wanting to restore these pets. So sadly this isn't something we can help with here. Those are logs and stuff we don't have anymore and can't verify. It has been 4 years and at this point we're not able to help anymore.

Fair travels and bountiful loot, *bows*
And stuff. And stuff. Really? We don't wanna help you cause logs and stuff, go 'way.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

"Dang, I miss RPing with people."

*Watches a D&D series on YouTube.*

"HOLY HELL I WANNA RP WITH PEOPLE."

Conclusion: Don't watch RP when you want to RP but cannot/have no one to RP with.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

so my girlfriend came to me a day ago and said that she felt like we were drifting apart. i told her that whatever she chose, i would support her decision, whether it be us ending it completely or taking a break from the relationship, and she said that taking a break would probably be the best so she could sort her feelings out.

i log on today to see that she's deleted our discord channel, unfriended me on every social media / pet site that we both frequented, and has all but erased me from her life in every manner.

and it fucking hurts. i know that she's a grown adult and can do what she wants, but just dropping everything having to do with me really... fucking hurts. i'm terrified to message her on discord to ask if she's okay, because i don't want her to unfriend me or outright block me on there....

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Oh god, that's awful. I'm so sorry.
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

so apparently she'd thought i'd been cheating on her for months now, because she saw a picture of me with my little sister laying on me from back during christmas that i'd tweeted (my gf only recently got back into twitter for context)

she asked once on the picture to explain, then dropped me from every social media that we shared when i didn't respond back after an hour or so. she only asked on twitter, and i never got the notification that she commented either.
so much headache and hurt that could've been avoided if she'd just asked me on discord or texted me when i didn't reply...

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Bad day today. ...sucky suxs suxs suxs. .. stupid munnicipal system. . I just want peace. .is it really so much to ask for? I have nothing left to give. .My mental and psycical energy is in the red zone. . Not even energi to get mad anymore. .I just cry. . Ohh well better than living on the streets. ..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sorry you're having it rough Tarn. Hoping it gets better for you. <3

My rant, I'm just plain worn out, mentally, physically, emotionally. My husband's care is lackluster (yay US healthcare) at best, and the Dr. that upped his meds just for the sake of doing so rather than evaluating what they were doing first (and poisoned him) didn't care at all, and acted questionably at best. I expect better from doctors dispensing dangerous meds. I just want things to normalize a little, and it's been so long and they never do. I'm just worn out.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

i dont know.. what to do. my gf had a breakdown worse than ive ever seen the other night and since then has been having very very frequent memory loss to the point of forgetting most of entire days. shes had migraines every day for at least a month now and while beyond that her health has been pretty okay, her mental health is deteriorating severely and i know for a fact she's at levels that i'd consider crisis point. i'm doing everything i can but she goes from "okay" to near-suicidal in minutes and keeps forgetting when she was happy. i want so badly for her to be okay but i dont know what else can even be done.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

It's easy to forget what happy is with migraines that relentless. And oddly, at least for me, they mess with my emotions directly, as part of the migraine attack. One tell tale that one is coming is that before I even start having visual aura or nausea is that my mood and thinking tanks in a particularly negative way. I have read that that is the case for other people as well.

I think that if she's not seeing someone for mental health that it would help. And hopefully she's been to the doctor about the change in migraine symptoms and the memory loss?