WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 493, 494, 495, 496, 497
 Post subject: Re: Rant Thread
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:02 pm 
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Realm: Nagrand
Why does someone always have to piss on my parade? I came second In a club challenge (I was quite shocked and humbled) and some dude (who didn't place) points out a flaw on my work. I was feeling really quite good then all of a sudden this one salty comment brings you down. Like fuck you man. I know he's just being a dick cause he didn't win but seriously...sigh

Battle for Azeroth
Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~, Prot Paladin ~Tsurani~

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:53 am 
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Realm: Argent Dawn - eu
I just hope this person doesn't show up here and read this. But yeah I need to vent on my guild's behalf.

Apparently my guild has invited a new, think social - at least the person hasn't raided with us yet, and that's all fine and dandy or whatever you say. Our guild is surprisingly pretty much without drama or toxicity and I have only ever experienced a couple during the 6 years I believe I have been in that guild. People respect real life issues etc.
However this new person is an intolerant ignorant bufoon. Fair enough this person devalues my ASD diagnosis or hinting I'm a mindless drooling idiot starring into the wall, but saying "everyone says they have autism" and hinting that people with issues are nothing but losers without jobs and such... that's just plainly rude. I'm not the only autistic person in my guild, I'm not the only person with GAD and we have other people with other psychological issues and physical issues. Guess what numbnut, you're in the wrong guild mate, because in our guild everyone is welcome despite their issues or how much time they have to play the game etc, and furthermore to my knowledge of everyone in the guild... We all have jobs or had jobs prior to studying (like in my case - okay I had a severe meltdown because how I was treated at my old job but I fight every fricking day to prove everyone wrong... and I do well at my prestigious education ty very much despite I'm an idiot with people and have issues) and we all, our issues aside, do well and contribute to society, some even have very decent jobs. So if you can't tolerate people having issues mate, go join another toxic guild were you'll fit in with your ignorance and poor attitude.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:54 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Realm: Shadowsong
2 of my bunnies got into a fight and now one has a long laceration on the inside of his leg. We had a long visit to the urgent care last night and finally brought him home at 1:30 am The cone doesn't work well for rabbits so now we're trying different things

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:45 am 
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Realm: Silver Hand - H, Shadow Council - A
@Syleye: :hug: It's always awful when pets fight and get hurt. I hope your bunny will be all right!

My computer died a mysterious death yesterday and neither of us know what's wrong. All it does is go to a black screen. My boyfriend managed to boot it up in safe mode and I managed to get all my important stuff off of it... or at least I thought. It turns out, I'd missed saving one of my cat's baby pictures (we only had two of him and he's in his double digits now so it was a decade old picture) and didn't realize it until after my boyfriend had tried wiping my old computer in hopes of fixing it. He feels extremely guilty over it and spent most of the night looking everywhere for it but hasn't found it. And, no, we never got a physical copy because it was taken by a phone and not a film camera. I don't blame him at all and feel bad for being so goddamned stupid.

My FR lair.
Zandalar Forever!
Lunaire sig by Jeydis and Zandalari insignia avatar by Krysteena. Thank you, you guys are the best!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 493, 494, 495, 496, 497