Female Reproductive Health [explicit]

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Re: Female Reproductive Health [explicit]

Unread post by Mozag »

You know, keeping silent because you know you HAVE to kinda adds spice to the proceedings. :P
Just sayin'!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Mozag wrote:You know, keeping silent because you know you HAVE to kinda adds spice to the proceedings. :P
Just sayin'!
The fact you might get caught doing it just makes it that much more fun imo :lol:
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

cowmuflage wrote:
Mozag wrote:You know, keeping silent because you know you HAVE to kinda adds spice to the proceedings. :P
Just sayin'!
The fact you might get caught doing it just makes it that much more fun imo :lol:
It's not something I can say I've ever done before. :oops: Might have to give the boyfriend some ideas...

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Snowy wrote:honestly, looking at Aela's post, am I not doing it enough? Sex twice or more a day? o.O Wow. I don't think I could do that, I have too much to do and I'd be so worn out haha. I don't really count when we normally do it... just whenever the mood takes us I guess.
Old post but just read this...no i couldn't either lol! Also helps my fiance is away every other week and the week hes home we're so busy we usually just fall asleep even if we wanted to do it haha!!

Also I came off the pill and decided to go back on after being dizzy. I didn't wait for my period or anything just started when i got them and its all been good. I don't normally have them on the pill anyway (which makes me very happy in summer!).

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

oh ffs does anyone want my right arm? I'm trading it for a period that actually has a regular schedule and doesn't fluctuate ALL OVER THE PLACE. It's terrible. One month, it's halfway through. Next month, ahahah end of month. Next month? SURPRISE BEGINNING OF MONTH. It's terrible. I have the stupid blue moon of periods.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I do not want DD boobs anymore someone trade with me plz

Also I should've done this MONTHS ago but I'm finally changing pills yay cause I need to get my bloody sex drive back and, like, my personality ;n;

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I'll take your boobs, Snowy. Or at least, one of them, and split it between each of mine. Mine have always been very proportionally small. My husband likes them, which I guess is all that matters, but I don't like them. I'm very aware of the fact that they're small, and how even skinny girls' are bigger than mine, and it makes me feel so much less feminine. :( Oh well. I don't have the money to do anything about it. Not sure that I'd want Barbie boobs anyway, they just look weird to me.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Hesantia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: The Maelstrom

Unread post by Hesantia »

Rhyela wrote:I'll take your boobs, Snowy. Or at least, one of them, and split it between each of mine. Mine have always been very proportionally small. My husband likes them, which I guess is all that matters, but I don't like them. I'm very aware of the fact that they're small, and how even skinny girls' are bigger than mine, and it makes me feel so much less feminine. :( Oh well. I don't have the money to do anything about it. Not sure that I'd want Barbie boobs anyway, they just look weird to me.

Oh, I know how you feel... I buy bras that are really a bit too big, because my actual size are only made with Disney-motives, and I feel embarrassed that they are so small... nobody except my fiance will ever know the real size :P
and I have gotten the feeling its the same for girls with bigger boobs, except it's no longer Disney, it's granny-lace =/

Sig by me ^^

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Women just seem to hate their boobs no matter what haha. I hate mine cause it's hard to buy bras, they're uncomfortable for lying in certain positions at night, they can often be uncomfortable in general and will probably cause me problems later in life. But hey. There's no greater feeling than taking your bra off at the end of a long day. :lol:

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Snowy wrote:Women just seem to hate their boobs no matter what haha. I hate mine cause it's hard to buy bras, they're uncomfortable for lying in certain positions at night, they can often be uncomfortable in general and will probably cause me problems later in life. But hey. There's no greater feeling than taking your bra off at the end of a long day. :lol:

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

ROFL that is the feeling summed up EXACTLY. :lol:

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Haha, yep! Small though mine may be, it still feels glorious ripping that thing off after work. :lol:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Snowy wrote:Women just seem to hate their boobs no matter what haha. I hate mine cause it's hard to buy bras, they're uncomfortable for lying in certain positions at night, they can often be uncomfortable in general and will probably cause me problems later in life. But hey. There's no greater feeling than taking your bra off at the end of a long day. :lol:
Oh god im the same! One of the reason I'm trying to loose weight. When I was small (size 6/8) I had a c cup breast. Now I'm into double digits they are D-DD!! Sports bras are the most important thing i can buy atm....

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I just stopped buying regular bra's...could never find one that did not hurt, was uncomfortable, and just a pain in the chest...so I only wear sports bra's, there about as comfortable as I can wear...not that attractive, but I am more concerned with my own comfort then whether its sexy or not.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I've found regular bras to be more comfortable once I took the time to figure out my true bra size. Many women buy bras with bands that are too loose and cup sizes that are too small.
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

Mine are mostly okay when it comes to finding bras. Thankfully. Though they tend to swell up a crapton when I'm on my period and that just hurts. And the left one is slightly bigger than the right one. xD

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I'm 9 stone so I dread the day my metabolism goes down the drain and I put on loads of weight, making my boobs EVEN BIGGER. x___x (I barely eat anything but I know it'll happen anyway!) The bras I do buy I don't find uncomfortable and I know for certain they fit me fine but I don't find sports bras very attractive so I avoid wearing them. >: In all honesty, I don't mind them because I know men like big boobs and it makes me feel more attractive that way, but just out of personal preference, I like smaller boobs (all of my RPG/MMO characters have smallish breasts, if applicable) a lot better.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I'm super happy with my breast size. I don't, uh, actually know what size they are, though. >.> Medium small, that's what I'm going with. They're small enough that in even remotely baggy clothing I look pretty flat-chested, and that's fine with me. I have friends with huge boobs and I don't envy them- it seems like such a pain!

I also wear sports bras, though I can get away with no bra pretty darn easily so long as I'm wearing more than just a t-shirt. Throw a hoodie on top, even a fairly well fitting one, and no bra is necessary. It's great, because I hate wearing a bra. As soon as I move out, I'm going shirtless every day I can possibly afford to. >.< So much more comfortable! Plus, for some reason, I just feel a lot more confident without a shirt on. I don't know why, it's just immensely freeing and stress-free.

Oh and Miyon, you're not the only one with missmatchy boobs.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I have major missmatchy boobs because of my rib cage :lol: But it's way better then it was when I was a teenager I can tell you! I had to wear jumpers in summer in fear of people noticing my chest. So I hated P.E >.> It so did give the bullies material to work with I can tell you!

But man after those surgeries It's way better even if I don't have a 100% normal chest and I will never have one XD Ya can't really hide ribs that easy they don't squish :lol:

But boobs are boobs and they are awesome! Well unless you don't like boobs and then they are not!
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

:lol: Oh Cow. You made me laugh XD

I wanna say that my boobs are average cup size (C) but my chest size (34) is awkward, so buying bras can be a pain. When my metabolism started to decrease, I actually did not gain weight in my boobs. Just in my belly and thighs >> I need to work on that.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!