The Happy Thread

Bangeall
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Doomhammer EU

Re: The Happy Thread

Unread post by Bangeall »

I saw this on Imgur and it made me laugh, so I thought I'd share it here.

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

For the first time since 1945 the Chicago Cubs are heading to the World Series having a father who was a die hard Cub fan I know he is watching from upstairs.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I sold some art!!! I put some stuff up on redbubble and someone actually bought it! Probably not a big deal to most but the fact someone deemed something I created to be worth paying money for made me so freakin happy :)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I got the job!!! I totally need an emoji for flailing wildly with joy. :D

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Iowawolf wrote:For the first time since 1945 the Chicago Cubs are heading to the World Series having a father who was a die hard Cub fan I know he is watching from upstairs.
CUBS DID IT!!! CUBS WIN!!! Cubs win the World Series after 108 years!

With a score of eight, in the 10th! If that's not beautiful fate, I dunno what is.

That was a TENSE game.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Holy cow they did it the Cubbies are World Series champions I didn't watch the game but checked on it now and then they were favorites since day one and now Chicago can call them winners.
Melissa
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring EU

Unread post by Melissa »

I know suddenly gushing over Overwatch comes a bit out of the blue, but with the recent Halloween event on there and the many different Sombra leaks I've started playing it a bunch more again and well.

I am still really impressed with Overwatch, honestly. Like Blizzard for a couple years in recent times had constantly been accused of just milking their three main franchises and losing their touch and then... BAM. Overwatch. Completely new IP and just look at how well it's doing. To me not only is it a great game, but also a bit of a show of Blizzard still having what it takes to create a new franchise.

I don't normally play FPS games, funnily enough, but Blizzard's goal of making genres more accessible to get into tends to gel with me; it worked with Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm, so I wanted to try if it'd work with Overwatch too... And it definitely did. It's probably tied with WoW for my favorite Blizzard game, everything from the gameplay to details such as hero interactions and the background story of the world and characters, I love it.

Really stoked to hear what announcements they'll have for it at BlizzCon, I'm sure we'll hear about Sombra but I'm hoping they'll share some other upcoming stuff too.
I have a Tumblr!
I no longer main my Hunter; Legion changes have unfortunately put me off from the class. However I still plan to stick around for the community here ^^
My Current Main! (Updated once more as I switched factions!)
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Seven months ago after returning back to Kingman Arizona and needing a job bad I applied once again at our local hospital where in the past I would apply and be turned down but this time was different for in March of this year I was hired to work there. Some may say it is just a hospital job but for me this was special cause my dad worked in hospitals his whole life and I always wanted to work there now going on seven months working there and still having time of my life one of my best jobs ever.
Melissa
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring EU

Unread post by Melissa »

100% completed the Alolan Pokedex and got the Shiny Charm :D
I have a Tumblr!
I no longer main my Hunter; Legion changes have unfortunately put me off from the class. However I still plan to stick around for the community here ^^
My Current Main! (Updated once more as I switched factions!)
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

A wonderful friend of mine gifted me Overwatch for christmas (and built me a computer to replace my borked one!!! but the package got lost by usps so he's going to have to reship it back with a new address and hopefully they don't fuck it up this time -.-)

I'm completely horrible at spacial awareness of things around me and I tend to get flanked a lot, but it's nice to finally be able to play Overwatch with my girlfriend rather than sit on the sidelines and watch her play it alone ;v;

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Holiday season is hell in retail, but some things have made up for it. Once a year our employee discount becomes 35% off everything instead of the usual 15% for one weekend. I ended up getting a Uncharted 4 PS4 bundle for only $162 along the Destiny the Collection for about $37. My brand new computer is now fully set up and going. I just need to re-download everything, but it'll be great to see how high I can put WoWs settings AND finally be able to play ARK without lagging badly.

...God I spent a lot of money. XD Good thing my hours are high to pay this all off. Even if my job sucks chocolate covered nougat balls.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Nearly finished upgrading the SV wep and then I'll go get the BM one done. I like unlocking things even if they are for specs I don't play XD

Also the toy that gives your crab a knife is great. A+
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Just saw Princess Mononoke in iMax, oh my goodness there were so many ppl there they were standing in the isles watching the movie. So glad I went :headbang: :mrgreen:

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Whoo new patch day!
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Though many will say this patch sucks and such but I am one of the minority who like it granted I only play two classes so no idea bout the rest but Demon Hunters are looking good also BM got traps back meaning no more switching specs to tame a pet I can stay BM all the time now.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I did not know that there was a quest to ride a devilsuar around and eat people. That was fun!
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I've wanted one of these for years, and today my dream car finally became reality! It looks a bit orange due to it being dark out and my garage light isn't the best, but it's actually red. It's technically a couple years old but considering almost all my cars have been about 10 years old, it feels new to me! :D I had mixed emotions. My previous car was 11 years old but ran fine, so I feel guilty getting something else. My husband said I'm allowed to want nicer things. :lol: Our finances can handle it, so I brought it home tonight!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I haven't been playing wow much because I felt so behind when a friend mentioned they were going to sell Kara runs for the mount I was like "oh how much?" and she replied "oh no we'll run you through! just need the attunement!" which also required mythics but then her and a bunch of really lovely guildies pretty much carried my huntard butt through the 4 mythics (and then some!) threw gear at me and we just had the best night :D I can't wait to see Kara again! The whole night made me want to play wow again and I've been grinding the quests and lfr ever since XD

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Despite me runing our oven husband never yelled or complained. And today he pulled out the oven, cleansed it with brown soap and put it back in. It took 10 hours for him. After he cleaned it he came and gave me a hug and told me he loved me. I got the best husband in the world ♥♥♥♥

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Despite what some players say there still are nice players in game who will go out of their way to help others case in point I was in Suramar killing turtles to level up skinning and trying to get the manashell to spawn when another player messaged me asking if I was looking for one which I replied yes they invited me to group then I followed them to where one was asleep now I gots me another one so thank you to those players nice enough to still help others.