The Happy Thread

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Re: The Happy Thread

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Patriots win fifth Super Bowl title with overtime win against Falcons both my teams are champions the Cubbies and now Patriots.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I'm feeling great today! At least, way better than I did earlier this week. Thanks to some tips from Syleye and Dewclaw I think I'm finally on the mend :hug: We shall see.
I was worried about today cos I needed to sign on at the job centre and due to my reliance on public transport it takes me an hour to get there. That is, 20 minute walk to the station, 10 minute train ride then 30 minute walk to the job centre. Then back again. 2 hours travelling with a bad back didn't sound fun and it did start off rough. But once I got moving I was fine! Think all I needed was a good walk :) Fingers crossed for the coming days.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Var, to avoid getting stiff after your long walk, try some light stretching before you sit down for a long period (such as a stint at the computer) or before bed. Be mindful not to stretch cold muscles, as that can cause injury, so a light warm up (short brisk walk, swinging your arms, etc) would be a good idea if you have not been moving about to keep muscles warm.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Ahhhh Nendo Tracer is so cute I had to pre-order her. I have not brought a Nendo in ages and this year I've already got 2 pre-ordered (Chris redfield <3 I hope they do a Jill Valentine omg)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Look at my little shoulder friend <3

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Tax Christmas is here. I got my druid boosted and now I am going to hunt down a cute Nendo and some yarn for my desk. Also a rice cooker to replace the one my ex stole.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

eeeeeeeee unless her mom changes her mind again (we're gunna try to take action before that happens) my girlfriend/best friend is gunna be moving in with me this month I'm SO EXCITED we've wanted this to happen for a year and a half now eeeeeeeeeeee

long-distancing sucks enough just as is and it sucks even more when you've experienced living together. I miss her so much i could cry.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

got my WoW mount from doing heroes. I suck at it but was fun, husband, son and a friend + A.I

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

completed a +15 mythic last night and unlocked this gorgeous appearance :)

I'm hoping that, depending on how they do artifact transmog in the future, I might get to use it on Veph one day :) but either way it feels good to have!

I've been so productive this expansion with my handsome boy :') (first time Veph's been on the sidelines honestly)
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

While I might if been kicked from the raid I did get a welcome upgrade from the boss that killed me so I'm happy.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I'm super happy for my wow friends and guildies atm. We sit on Discord, listen to music, shit talk and generally have fun! They take me through Mythics and even though I'm not as geared or good a player that they are nobody is nasty and just helps each other out. Reminds me how fun this game can be and feel really blessed atm :) Love you guys <3

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Super Adventure Box is coming back to GW2 for most of April!! I've been waiting for this since it ended last April- partially because it's the most amazingly fun thing they've ever added to the game and partially because it's one of my favorite ways to hang out with pals, especially my best friend who this year is my girlfriend. And she's gunna be visiting and hanging out at my house for the majority of it this time.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I really like the new Transmog set list. It's really handy to know what I need left in a set.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Yay I logged in after work and first thing I did was head to Highmountain and got my Snowfeather now time to raise hell in Azeroth.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

UNDOCUMENTED AWESOME THING...

All tier tokens are now 'use to create your tier whatever' tokens. Even old Hyjal. Even ones you stuck in your bank months ago because you couldn't be arsed to track down wherever the hell you're supposed to turn them in.

Also the little flag on the items that say what set they belong to is CRAZY USEFUL for mogs...although that MIGHT be an artifact of the 'Can I Mog It?' addon that I use. (Which people should get if they do a lot of mog hunting...)

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Really? omg nice. So much bitching going on over this patch but honestly I'm loving all the little things they've added like this for example.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Nachtwulf wrote:UNDOCUMENTED AWESOME THING...

All tier tokens are now 'use to create your tier whatever' tokens. Even old Hyjal. Even ones you stuck in your bank months ago because you couldn't be arsed to track down wherever the hell you're supposed to turn them in.

Also the little flag on the items that say what set they belong to is CRAZY USEFUL for mogs...although that MIGHT be an artifact of the 'Can I Mog It?' addon that I use. (Which people should get if they do a lot of mog hunting...)
I am bit lost as to what this means I looked at Wowhead but found nothing does this mean when we run say ICC or Firelands and a token drops we can turn it into anything we may be missing for a set or is it still linked to what they normally are for?
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Iowawolf wrote:

I am bit lost as to what this means I looked at Wowhead but found nothing does this mean when we run say ICC or Firelands and a token drops we can turn it into anything we may be missing for a set or is it still linked to what they normally are for?
It's still linked. I have the chest from Black temple on my shammy and I got that chest piece.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

cowmuflage wrote:
Iowawolf wrote:

It's still linked. I have the chest from Black temple on my shammy and I got that chest piece.
Thank you for the answer I was about to item restore a whole bunch of tokens I sold but knowing now they are still linked to what they normally are for it isn't worth it again thank you.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Yeah, it's just if you get a token for a piece of tier set that you can properly learn for your class, instead of having to figure out where to turn it in and get there, you can just click on it and it generates the proper tier piece. The ones that still require item-plus-widget, like Sanctified or the Sunmote sets still require item-plus-widget.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket