The Happy Thread

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: The Happy Thread

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

The April Fool's patch notes are so great this year! The movie and song references are great and I feel like you could miss them, especially since quite a few of them are from rock-style bands.

For example: "As Infected Wounds no longer reduce the enemy's healing taken, we've also removed the effect that caused them to crawl within the enemy's skin." I really like Linkin' Park and am familiar with the Crawling in My Skin song and still had to take a minute to catch this reference. :lol:

And I always love that that they have a sense of humor about what people are saying negatively about them and can poke fun at themselves.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

AAhhh I just got my warrior to lvl 100 and now I have all my prof alts at lvl 100. Warriors are fun I love not taking damage :lol:
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Wowowowowwow return to kara is now in LFD? :O
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Finally unlocked the new artifact levels. Now I can get rid of all this AP that was filling up my bags!
Christiangle

Unread post by Christiangle »

Watch Anime with my "boyfriend" makes me happy:)
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I GOT MY EEL
...now I just have to get my sorry horrible excuse for a druid to 110 because that's who I got the item on. SIGH. Oh well. Motivation, right?

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I got some cool yarn.

Tamed a spirit raptor, made my friend her vial of the sands AND I finally had the blue bug mount come up. I would've loved it MORE before flying but I am still super happy.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Been now one full year I have been at my job and it is still the best job I ever got way better than when I worked at Safeway/Albertsons I work at K.R.M.C. Kingman Regional Medical Center our hospital been wanting to work for this hospital for so long when I first moved here from Colorado I bombed them with applications that is how bad I wanted in. But alas at the time wasn't going to happen so I got the job at Safeway/Albertsons worked there about a year then went to Glendale, Arizona where I worked at another store only to have that bomb as well so I knew when I came back here I wanted KRMC more than ever so I applied and this time I got hired.

I work in our cafeteria and having a blast even told my managers thank you for hiring me it feels like I have come full circle since my first job was in a hospital my dad was CEO in I worked off site but was still a hospital employee and here we are now back home in a hospital.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

got woken up around 9 am. Friends come around. Husband went shopping and came home with sushi and white wine with bubbles. Tomorrow its our 22 anniversary for our engagement and hubby wanted to celebrate a day early to suprise me. I got two opals (Yay) and money for a haircut from someone who visit ppl in their home and cut their hair <3

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

That's awesome Tarn! Congrats! :D

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

THE MAGNIFICENT YET INFAMOUS POT COFFIN WILL BE MINE.

... what.
... I co-run a haunted house, it's not THAT weird.

It's amazing what you can get if you just ask.
(here's the story: http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/02/us/trnd-- ... na-hearse/ )

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

A piece of art I drew just over 4 years ago is still getting favourited on deviantArt. What is this madness.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

needed to pick up a plane ticket to Colorado, because I'm gunna spend a week there with the gf before helping her move in. Last night the cheapest ticket was $94. Refreshed the webpage this morning and it had jumped to $124. remembered to clear my cookies, refreshed it again- $50.

heck yeah, I want a $50 ticket. Clear your cookies, folks!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:needed to pick up a plane ticket to Colorado, because I'm gunna spend a week there with the gf before helping her move in. Last night the cheapest ticket was $94. Refreshed the webpage this morning and it had jumped to $124. remembered to clear my cookies, refreshed it again- $50.

heck yeah, I want a $50 ticket. Clear your cookies, folks!
Nice ( have to ask where in Colo are you headed?)

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Syleye wrote:( have to ask where in Colo are you headed?)
Denver! We're planning on doing a little more sightseeing (I really want to do the lantern tour at Pike's Peak) while I'm there, too.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I managed to get the cds I wanted to get my mum for Mothers day. There was only 1 of each in stock so I was lucky for once :lol:

Man Mothers day always sneaks up on me every year but I'm glad I remembered 4 days before and not one day :lol:
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:
Syleye wrote:( have to ask where in Colo are you headed?)
Denver! We're planning on doing a little more sightseeing (I really want to do the lantern tour at Pike's Peak) while I'm there, too.
Nice have fun I recommend getting up to Estes Park if you can. ( lives in Colo :D )

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

it's sunny and gorgeous out and i have SO!!! MUCH!!! ENERGY because of it- I can only hope I keep this energy for the next week. I managed to get our huge, heavy aquarium base out of the basement and into my room, then clean it up, polish it, and clear out the garage enough that we can get the aquarium itself (a 140 gallon monster) set up too. Cleaned my room + my bedroom, vacuumed all the floors, started the tomato seeds, and took my mom out for mother's day lunch. Feeling very good about it all. Hopefully tomorrow I can get some furniture moved around + the aquarium into the house.

And my mom suggested I try needlepoint felting! I'd never even considered it (it seemed like this magical craft beyond my power) but I'm really pumped to try it out. It's exactly the kind of craft I tend to love.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Reading some of Dougal Dixon's books at the moment. I love speculative evolution and he is the founder of the genre. I'm reading Man After Man: An Anthropology of the Future at the moment and it's great!

I want to read his dinosaur one next. It's about if dinosaurs never died out and just kept on going.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Got a weeks annual leave next week! Not doing too much except seeing some friends at their fruit winery but just looking forward to staying in my donna cocoon in the morning for a week XD

I also have some really nice gundam models to build - really enjoying this new hobby!! <3

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~