The Happy Thread

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Re: The Happy Thread

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Where to begin...

First off got my first ever beta invite and couldn't have come at a more needed time being a #savehati supporter since finding out we were losing him with Titanstrike I was always on Blizzards case demanding we save Hati. But now I am in beta I have a chance tp play around with animal companion the new level 15 talent I must say I am not missing Hati at all still be nice if we get him as a tamable pet in BFA but I am so happy with animal companion.

Second is we now can tame Dreamrunners the one pet I wanted since seeing them in Azsuna when Legion first went live now they are tamable on beta is so awesome.

I like to think I got beta due to me always bashing Blizzard about losing Hati and my artifact I want to thank Blizzard for giving me beta and am looking forward to playing my main BM hunter in BFA.
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

So much in my life is wrong, and getting worse. I refreshed Firefox to try to fix an issue with flight rising games (still broken), and it made me lose my theme. While i did not fix the issue, nor did I find my old theme I liked, i stumbled upon a rainbow theme that makes me smile when I see it, so here's to tiny victories.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Finished a big tattoo on the weekend and im soooo happy with it!! The artist did an amazing job and I just can't stop looking at it. 11hrs all up and 100% worth it <3 It's of my fav suit from Mobile Suit Gundam - my nickname in my gunpla club is "Zaku Girl" so now it's for reals haha! :lol:

Johnny Ridden Custom Zaku II by Janelle Wallis

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Wow, that's some detailed and beautiful work. It also must have been pretty gruelling. How many sessions was it over?
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Wain wrote:Wow, that's some detailed and beautiful work. It also must have been pretty gruelling. How many sessions was it over?
Isn't it! :D Was two sessions - 5hrs for the outline and legs and 6hrs for the rest of colour and nebula.

It was pretty ok (apparently I have a high pain threshold) all but the nebula at the top near my shoulder - that hurt! But my artist said no matter how big or small the person that area is just terrible for most ppl.

Shadowlands

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

So on Tuesday I got offered a studio job! This will be my first studio job. I start on the 25th and I both can't wait and am scared shitless.
Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

cowmuflage wrote:So on Tuesday I got offered a studio job! This will be my first studio job. I start on the 25th and I both can't wait and am scared shitless
Hey, congratulations! Hope you'll have a great time with it! And I think most people feel nervy before actually starting the new job. I know I do!
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Congrats!! I'm sure you'll do excellently! And I can completely understand feeling nervous before a new job. It's normal to feel that way :)
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

cowmuflage wrote:So on Tuesday I got offered a studio job! This will be my first studio job. I start on the 25th and I both can't wait and am scared shitless.
Congrats! I'm sure you'll do well :)
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Insert "Am I a Disney Princess yet?" joke here.

In seriousness I found this little fella sat in the middle of the pathway next to the main road. I can only guess it had a narrow escape with a vehicle, lorry maybe, as it had a slightly red talon but was otherwise alert. Grip was good and it flew well enough when I took it to some nearby small trees. There really is something special about handling a wild bird like this, especially when you see that they're healthy.

No really am I a Disney Princess yet?

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

So I cheered some bits on Marriland's Twitch stream tonight as it was my birthday yesterday. And he happened to be staying with Chuggaaconroy. For a while months ago Marriland would do a silly song for someone's birthday but stopped. Likewise Chugga has a silly dance to go with the Pokémon Black/White Hiker's theme. Marriland proceeded to ask Chugga if he was familiar with said birthday song and... well...

This happened and I am so damn happy right now.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Happy "Twas Your Birthday" Vare :lol: :hug: :mrgreen:

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Hehehe thank you Rawr :hug:

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

the new Warframe expac was announced at Tennocon today and I haven't been this blown away by an expac announcement in... years? The sheer amount of new content and not just new stuff, but content that we've never seen before in terms of mechanics and gameplay styles, just blows me away. DE is such an amazing company and I'm SO PROUD of how far they've come with this game. ;_;

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

This patch has made me Honuor level 99 O.o Oh my.
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I can't believe how cute this marmot is now

Attachments
marmot.jpg
marmot.jpg (64.79 KiB) Viewed 5620 times
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Look at him posing! :D
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I....am full of delicious Sushi. Yum.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Just had the best time in Sydney. Went for Gunpla Builders World Cup and one of our club came 3rd!! Ate so much and just had a great time. The best moment is when we went to Taronga Zoo with a friend (the guy that got third actually) and the tiger area is done up like you're going to Indonesia...his reaction was beautiful. Originally from a village in Indo it was like a trip back to his childhood was so gorgeous! His reaction to the Indonesian Chickens in the exhibit was the best! (I doubt he even cared about the Tigers after that haha!!)

Shadowlands

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Went today to a car lot looking to buy my first car after seeing this bad boy on their web site first thing I saw when pulling up was the butt antenna there it was my soon to be alien named for the color it is a 2011 KIA Soul+ with the alien green option higher up then the base model which I wanted. Got the paperwork started and will hear back tomorrow if I am approved which I should be to buy it.

For some reason when I first saw this car I was drawn to it even went so far as to read every bit of info I could on the Soul they are one of the best cars KIA has made.