Who Are You?

Xanethia
Realm: Terenas

Re: Who Are You?

Unread post by Xanethia »

Dennis, 30 years old - living together with Aweena and her 7 year old kid.
Currently working with IT support at the municipalitys IT department.

I've been playing since day one - i still have the tauren warrior i started out with.
My primary server is Terenas-EU
Xanethia - 80 troll mage (arcane/frost) - my previous main raiding char.
Tila - 80 belf paladin (ret/holy) - current main raiding char
Mairae - 80 undead priest (shadow)
Ogerajin - 80 tauren shaman (resto/enhancement)
Greldik - 80 tauren warrior (fury) my first char
Leilani - 80 troll hunter (BM) - was my main char during most of vanilla, changed to Xan when hunter got to bad a reputation and the server was overflowed with them.
Carel - 80 tauren druid (tank/boomkin)

Xarine - 74 belf warlock (demo-destro felguard build)
Naween - 70 troll rogue (combat-assassin) current resting as bank char in own guild.
Oohnoes - 66 orc death knight (unholy aoe dps)

Bloodhoof:
Auraiya - 11 hunter - going to try mm or surv to lvl with, tho i've always been a bit of a bm fanatic
Oohnoes - 59 death knight (frost dw dps) - always nice with a highlevel to farm a bit of gold and ah mats :D
Dulanie
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Blackhand

Unread post by Dulanie »

Name: James
Sex: please
Marital Status: Divorced
Dependants: 1 daughter, and a pregnant GF

Toons: Alonertuu level 80 hybrid DK tank, Dulanie lvl 67 BM hunter, Knifewhisper level 70 combat rogue, Galantorum level 70 pom-pyro mage, and various other low level toons on both horde and alliance.

Play time: Started in June of 2006

RL pets: yellow lab/chow mix, and a cat my daughter got as a b-day presant that I resist the daily urge to cook.

Hobbies: books, bladed weapons, martial arts, Astrophysics, quantum dynamics, temporal mechanics, Chaos theory, molecular biology, philosophy, theology, and relative morality.
We don't die. We multiply.
Gala
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Gala »

Toons:
I originally thought i was an altaholic, but have discovered most of my alts dont live to see past level 20. The ones that have survived are
Galadrael--Daggerspine--80 Blood Elf Paladin. Raid raid raid. This toon is my pride and joy. I also love collect minipets. Veph and my gf say i'm gay for doing this, lol.
Galadrael--Borean Tundra--My level 11 Space Goat pally. Runs guild called <Horde Fugees>. For when your server is down, and you wanna talk to other horde people who decided to see what the other side lives like.
Kurgo--Nesingwary--You know him, you love him. It's me, hunter style!

So IRL
Rob, Age 22. I'm currently seeking a job, and am hoping to go back to school this summer for IT after a year long hiatus on my education. Started playing WoW.....not really sure. February of 08? something like that. No pets, though I really want a turtle. I'm planning on getting a betta fish sometime in the near future.

I'm pretty much as lovable as it gets :)

OH, and i know more about WoWLore than you. I'm like Prince on the basketball court. http://www.pp2g.tv/vYHFxZHY_.aspx---if you dont get the Prince/basketball reference.
Kastarakovski
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Saurfang, Icecrown, Ysera, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kastarakovski »

Name:
Victoria (please call me Vee-Jay - I HATE my first name...especially all the nicknames people come up with...like Principal...and Queen...urgh)

South Australia (15 minutes outside the CBD if you want to get technical)

Will be 28 on February 4th. My walking stick is in the closet ;P

Sex:
Obviously female, but the answer you're looking for is Yes Please!

Marital Status:
Married, no kids (ever!...due to medical conditions)

IRL:
I work for one of the largest retail chains in Australia and hate every second of it, but hey, it's a job and someone's gotta do it! I'm a 2D Animator and Character Designer and I LOVE creative writing, WoW Lore (I'm a HUGE buff, especially on the topic of the Dragonflights), listening to music, drawing and putting together a series of novels I've been fleshing out for about the last 7 years all up. I have my own little niche on the web at DeviantART (DangerousRadical) and try to keep that updated regularly.

I was making a comfortable existance on Guild Wars prior to being sucked into WoW Vanilla, running my own guild with a longtime high school pal, and had four toons decked out in legendary gears. About a couple months later, hubby, my then-boyfriend, convinced me to roll a toon on his account. She was a Tauren Warrior (Kaliendra) back then. Needless to say, I left the GW Guild in the safe hands of my buddy and proinked off to Warcraft. Funnily enough, flash forward four years later and guess who convinced said buddy (Ricardo) to at least give WoW a try? He quit the guild after rolling a Tauren/Nelf Druid XD! I'm terrible, I know!

I am hugely obsessed over hunters, and I love every pet I have equally, mains and alts. I do have a few other classes scattered about several servers (PvE, PvP & RP), but I keep coming back to my beast owners. I can't say anything more than that <3

Toons:
Lazona - Level 80 Dwarf Huntress (main Alliance, Saurfang Server)
Nightshade (Gezzarak), Boannan (Rak'shiri), Amenti (Araga), Tiberias (Loque'nahak) & Griefstrike (Old Cliff Jumper)
Beast Master / Survival specced

Kastarakov - Level 70 Troll Hunter (main Horde, Saurfang Server)
Drachenstein (Ironhide Devilsaur), Qendresa (Araga), Ophios (Old Cliff Jumper) & Banshee (Zarakh)
Beast Master specced

Speedtrack - Future Undead Hunter (possible alt Horde, Khaz'Goroth Server)
Belphegor (Vargul Blighthound), Asmodeus (Deathclaw), Adramalech (Rekk'tilac), Valafar (Loque'nahak) & ???
Beast Master / Marksmanship specced

Emberflare & Brezenae - Future Goblin Hunter sisters (possible main Hordes, Khaz'Goroth Server)
E: Antoine (King Krush), Donovan (The Kurken), Grover (Warp Chaser), Fazal (Alystros The Verdant Keeper) & ???
B: Hailu (Diseased Young Wolf), Kafka (Olm The Wise), Lydian (The Rake), Matoskah (Bjarn) & ???
Beast Master / Survival specced & Beast Master / Marksmanship specced

Ravencrypt - Future Worglock (alt Alliance, Khaz'Goroth Server)
Demonology / Affliction specced

Wintercress - Future Worgen Huntress (main Alliance, Khaz'Goroth Server)
Orion (Diseased Black Bear), Notto (Timber), Pervaiz (Echayakee), ???, ???
Marksmanship / Survival specced

Dogstoyevski - Future Worgen Death Knight (alt Alliance, Khaz'Goroth Server)
Blood / Unholy specced

[Another wall o' text crit ftl...]

Artume
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Wildhammer EU

Unread post by Artume »

Name: I do have one, but I have a policy about not using it in public forums. (Sounds arch I know, but I had a telephone/internet stalker in the past and it isn't nearly as thrilling as it might sound.) The pseudonym I use most places is Leonie, but I think it makes sense to be Artume here.

Realm(s): Began life on Shadowsong EU, but do most gaming on Wildhammer EU.

Characters:

Shadowsong EU
Leonie #1 - Hunter
Hephaestus - Warrior
Silvester #1 - Rogue
Lucretia - Priest
Yosemite - Paladin
Arachne - Hunter - my only Horde on SS
(3 others too "young" to appear in the Armory)

Wildhammer EU
Leonie #2 - Druid
Artume - Hunter
Nepenthe - "spare" Druid
Hecubus - Warlock
Montressor - Mage
Ligeia - Death Knight
Volstrangler - Paladin
Cerulean - Shaman
Celadon - Warrior
Porphyrogene - Priest
Lovejoy - Priest
Brahman - Hunter - my only Horde on WH
Roshambo - Rogue
Silvester #2 - Rogue
(3 others who are either sub-10 or place-holding).

To explain the alt army: I have 2 accounts. I used to dual-box in a really incompetent way, in a group with two others who did the same. (One of us got to play a singleton at times.) We were always rolling up experimental 5-man groups and abandoning them, so I have 2 level 24 Priests, etc.

I have one Horde Priest on Haomarush (18) and an Alliance Rogue on Runetotem (24) who has been abandoned as well. Oh, and there's Britomartis on Bloodhoof EU ;)

Favorite pet: Aotona ("Pining") because she's a parrot, and Art is a reformed pirate. (She gave up life on the high seas when she realised "Pretty Boy" Duncan was sweet on Dread Captain Demeza and not into cloven hooves.)

Playstyle: Soloist these days, after a recent burst of intense (for me) dungeon-dwelling. Semi-retired on my Druid main. I'm deeply into long, boring grinds for little material gain (Winterspring Frostsaber in vanilla, Bloodsail hat in TBC, working on Kurenai rep for a level 43 atm).

Playing WoW Since: American closed beta. I'm a Canuck and my hubby used my home e-mail addresses to bag two invites, despite being resident in the UK.

In RL: Female and nearing 40. Slave to 4 "rescue" cats. Working from home between "meow bombs" which the cats drop while I'm talking to clients on the telephone.
Jakkra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow US

Unread post by Jakkra »

Name: Laura

Main Characters: Jakkra, level 80 Survival (or BM) Hunter, Paleona, level 80 feral (tank) druid

Realm: Bleeding Hollow US

Favorite pet: Ripley my tan Silithid.. even though my most used pet is Scruffs my barking wolf.

Playstyle: doing useless stuff like exploring, collecting odd in game items, collecting mounts (on my druid), being goofy with guildies, raiding when I want to, just whatever.

Playing WoW since: erm.. May 2008? I think.

In RL: 22 year old female, living with my husband, no kids yet.

RL Pets: one cat- a big male tabby named Beast
Suzi
Realm: Elune US, Nesingwary US

Unread post by Suzi »

Nice idea for a topic. :)

Name: Suzanne or Suzi

Realm(s): Most of my Horde characters are on Elune US (where my friends play), but I also play on other servers on an irregular basis

Characters: My main is Gerwanra, level 80 Tauren Beastmaster Hunter

Favorite pet: So many over the years, but possibly Starr my white Frostwolf-skin Wolf

Playstyle: I like soloing, collecting non-combat pets and mounts, celebrating the in-game holidays and alting

Playing WoW Since: I started WoW on EU servers back in 2005, but switched to US early 2006

In RL: Female, around 25 years old, living in the UK. I like video games, genealogy, reading, listening to music and updating my website. I'm working on getting an IT qualification at the moment.

RL Pets: Recently became the proud owner of my very own little wolf (well, a distant relation of at least!) called Coco. Still miss my bunny (think Snoeshoe Rabbit!) that died a few years ago.

Tivoni of the Petopians on Nesingwary-US