Rant Thread

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Sukurachi »

the problem is, I'd LIKE to finish my class campaigns while they are meaningful to each of those classes. It's not about the mounts. it's about finishing the story, getting my final follower, understanding more about each class I decide to play.

The class hall thing, while I may have some issues with its implementation as a whole, DOES have one great thing going for it: for most classes the quests that are directly related to your class are a massive amount of very personal story, directed at you, your character. It makes it feel much more personal than always being "hero" who in reality is only one of millions doing exactly the same quests as every other "hero".

Anyway, today I'm going to try and dual-box my way to that item I need, it means only one boss so it shouldn't be TOO difficult. I'll use my Warrior on one account, and have my Rogue (on the other account) stand back during fights. We'll see if that works.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Nachtwulf wrote:Well, Sukurachi, the class mounts aren't being removed. So worst case scenario you can just hang out until you're max level in BFA and go back and solo it. That's how I plan to do the balance of power business 'cause I just can't be arsed to find normal raid anything.
Same. Got a high geared friend (who's the biggest sweetie!) is going to drag my sorry casual ass through Mythic 15 for my feral skin but yeah I'll do the balance of power shemozzle later.

rant: I'm in a gunpla model club (happy to explain it if ppl want) and one member thinks he's the absolute jiz (not really an issue tbh) but anyway he get's all fired up if people do something similar to his like they copying him blah blah...SO I've planned this particular model for the next comp since maybe Christmas when I got it and he suddenly announces he's doing it too! The same model doesn't bother me - mine will be heaps different in the end i'm sure - but I have a feeling he's going to blow his stack when he see's what I'm making...to add to that I say I'm making a Spawn of Horridon mount out of a zoid for the state comp in two weeks and he goes "yeah maybe I'll do my Red Horn (same model) and make it the blue ranger and go head to head with you"...wait aren't you just doing the thing you lose you're shit over?? /rolleyes...le sigh.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'm at a loss. My husband got puled for drinking and driving again. He was under the limit, so no arrest, but his excuse was a terrible migraine from the head injury. He was trying to escape the pain. No one of his pupils is much larger than the other. it's possible he's had another stroke. I can't keep going like this. His actions are putting lives at risk. Soonest neuro can see him is the 30th....
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

I am very sorry to hear that, Dewclaw. I cannot imagine how hard it is. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I cannot Imagine how hard it must be for you hun... Wish there were something i could do for you. Huge hugs <3

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

That's so awful, Dewclaw :( I hope they can work out what's going on with him quickly. *Hugs*
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear things are so bad. I really hope that the neurologist you mentioned can help
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

When you get the times wrong and burn the meal you spent so long making >.> God I feel the fool. At least it was just for me I think i'd die if I was making it for someone else!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

It's one of those days where I feel like everything is completely against me. I have no drive, no energy, no motivation or inspiration... it feels like everyone hates me and no one cares about anything I do. Nothing I say holds any kind of meaning. Nothing works. What I do manage dies with no lasting effect. I feel hollow yet like I could break down at any given moment. I'm restless but I all I want to do is sit here. I feel so alone.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

:hug:
Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}} var.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

:hug:
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

The fact that I can't seem to solo the Warlock class mount quest ;-;
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

cowmuflage wrote:The fact that I can't seem to solo the Warlock class mount quest ;-;
Update I did it! Whoo :D also I found out hunters are not the only ones who can buy the other class mount colours but it seems one of the warlock colours is from a rare drop? lame!
Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

This has been a rough week, in addition to my usual struggles. I will not give too many details in the interest of the patient privacy, but seeing a women clutch her elderly terminally ill pet tightly, sobbing that she was not ready to let go, is heart-breaking. And there I stood with a piece of paper for her to sign to end its suffering. I had to perform the same duty yesterday, though in that case the women was not quite as outwardly distraught.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Thank you for being there for them, Dewclaw. I had to euthanize my 19 y.o. cat last week, and I really appreciated the staff's care.
Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sorry to hear of your kitty Gorman. It hurts to lose a furry family member. :(

As for staff care, we try to do everything we can to ease the hurt. It's not easy to lose a pet, so we try to help where ever we can.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I was trying to keep a stiff upper lip, but I got all teary when they surprised me with a clay pawprint.
Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Love the clay prints. We do those too. I have one of my kitty Banshee, who lived to 18 or so.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

First world problems rant.

Urg, I'm starting to get the lonely feeling back again. Feeling disconnected from all my friends. I guess right now we're just not interested in the same games. Sadly, I have a couple of friends who do tend to hyper focus on new games to the point where they kinda ignore everyone else. I get that certain games can be highly addicting, hell I've been playing WoW for ten freaking years, but not to the point where you tune everything else out. I want people to play League with so I can get back into it.... or ARK. Or to do BGs on WoW with. I wish I had more confidence in speaking within large communities. I generally always around, but tend to be a bit too shy to really say anything.

I also wish I could find that spark to get back into RPing. I have so many ideas for possible RPs, but no one to really share them with. I've been having a hard enough time rping on WoW, and trying to write. I don't know if I haven't found one that really holds my interest or if it's writers block... again. I want to get back into Pokemon and Warrior Cats rps as well as trying out roleplaying ARK.

Sorry, this is kind of all over the place. =P

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}