Rant Thread

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Castile »

ergh had a virus and now I have this ichy dry skin rash thing all over. So annoying and now hubby has gone back to work no one to put cream on my back...scratch scratch scratch!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Do players even stop and consider what may be easy for them may not be easy for others. I still have a hard time doing Spine of Deathwing and whenever I ask for help all they do is give the same speech over and over do this then do that. If I could I would do it but everytime I try the spine fight I get overwhelmed with all that is going on so I just say fuck it and leave. Reason I ask for help is because unlike many players I am not a raider hell it took me till WOD and my panda hunter got to 100 for me to even try and solo ICC while many were soloing it in Wrath. Also I have tried asking on my battle tag but no one gives a shit there either which leads me to believe I am just shit out of luck getting the blazing drake to wake the drakes.

Wish Blizzard would let us skip it like we can skip green drake in ICC make it much easier for players like me who can't solo and have no one to help.
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I can't do spine either. :(
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Me either. I have to beg for another body and I know it just exasperates people.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

SoD is honestly the only reason I don't run that dungeon (cause the blazing drake is also the last one I need for the Wake The Drakes achievement) because I've managed to solo the damned thing all of once and I honest to god can't replicate how I did it for whatever damn reason. It's annoying as hell :/

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

We knew it would happen eventually. Echo's been feeling better after his treatment, but the day after yesterday he want up to the beach and on his way back from the lake, he collapsed and couldn't get back up. We don't know what happened- it was probably a brain tumor that forced him to lose control of his legs- but he went downhill instantly, and today we called the hospice vet in and had him put down while we all sat with him outside in the shade of the cherry tree. I'll miss that boy.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

So sorry for your loss I know the pain of losing a pet sometimes I wish we were like hunters in game and cast revive pet bring them back to life.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Sorry to hear Lupis :(

Personally I'm not good with death, and the only time I've had to deal with it as an adult has been a pet.... it really fucking hurts.
All you can do is take solace in the fact that you really cared for him and thus likely had a pretty darn good life. He'd probably really thank you for it, that and sounds like he had a great day or his last too.

Big hugs for ya.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

*Hugs Lupis tightly*

I'm so sorry to hear that he finally passed. It's never easy, no matter how many times you see it happen. I want to slap anyone who says, "it's just an animal, get over it" cos they're not "just an animal". They're companions, friends. They're a huge part of our lives. As SpiritBinder said at least you gave him a wonderful life and made him as comfortable and happy as you could in his final days :hug: :hug: :hug:

Kinda funny. I've been playing Animal Crossing recently and got a labrador retriever puppy ornament from one of my fortune cookies today shortly after reading your post (they added Nintendog items among others with the Amiibo update last November). I'm not sure what breed Echo was (I'm sure you mentioned it somewhere x_x) but I'd like to think of it as a memorial of sorts.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

:hug: thanks you guys, it was really sweet to wake up to these replies. It's easier and harder than expected, as loss always is for me- it's hard to acknowledge him as really gone. And Vare, he was a golden retriever, so that sounds absolutely perfect and tugged my heartstrings. <3

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

So oral surgery is bad enough. i still can't talk or eat properly. But to add insult to injury, I have now broken out in a rash head to toe from the antibiotics. :/

And Lupis, I was so sorry to read your post. it's losing a family member when that happens. :( I will probably need to put down my 18 year old cat this week. I'm hoping not, but all the signs are starting to tell me it needs to happen.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw wrote:So oral surgery is bad enough. i still can't talk or eat properly. But to add insult to injury, I have now broken out in a rash head to toe from the antibioticts :/
I look like a balloon..i had to go again yesterday as the pain was unbarable..they opened my would cleansed it, gave me root canal on the tooth next to it and cleaned the rest of my teeth. The pain is way less. ..but I seriouslly look like a balloon. ...

Luppen sorry to hear about your loss

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I had my wisdom teeth out a few weeks back. I looked like I ate a bunch of bees XD
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Too hot

Siggy under construction!

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I just made the call to euthanize my 18 year old kitty. It's the right thing, but he has been a long term buddy.:(
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Long time no chatter Petopia

I'm irritable cause I've had no luck finding a job and no one is commissioning me. that and our AC is always broken and it's real damn hot in Texas let me tell you
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I feel you on the AC. Ours is busted up. All that keeps me going is cold soaks and this absurdly strong fan. :/
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

gets up for an appointment. gets stuff done. calls college to make sure i can talk to their financial aid people later. goes to appointment, comes home, calls college- "i'm sorry, our financial aid office is closed right now :)"

i need to pay TOMORROW and they haven't sent me any info on my financial aid yet, please, college, throw me a bone here

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Xylexia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Draenor

Unread post by Xylexia »

People need to f off

Not everyone has the same play style
Not everyone has the same ideals
Some people enjoy things more than other people would
If you don't, WHO CARES

I wish people would get off their high horse with opinions that would limit my enjoyment of the game yet would NOT EFFECT THEM AT ALL
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Our house is covered in wasps.

I still don't have the huntmaster's soul ring.

I squirted shampoo in my face trying to sniff a bottle I wanted to buy.

OUR HOUSE IS COVERED IN WASPS.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!