Rant Thread

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Makoes »

%#@$$%@$@#$@$@~!!!!!!$#@%$#%#$% $%@%@%@%#@%$#%#@$@#@#$@# !!!!!@@#$@#$@#$@!!!!!
This group on Deviantart is probably the most fucking stick up the ass micro picking bunch of fucking fucktards! EVERY single time I submit a design for approval there is SOMETHING wrong. It could just be the eye color is SLIGHTLY the wrong shade, or I didn't blur a pattern JUST right, or some other pile of bullfuckery. I color picked FROM THE FUCKING design guide, the colors THEY say are RIGHT and NOPE, got denied because it wasn't the right color...Its Cream Twany, I color picked from the Cream twany fucking color guide! This design's "Sibling" was approved with these colors, but she gets denied?

/sigh

Responded with a link to the member's color guide and her Approved sibling, now to wait for who knows how long for a response and HOPE they take the stick out of their butts and approve her already. Why have a fucking color guide if the colors aren't correct?

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I can't get any sky shards to drop, find any alani groups.

My house is still covered in wasps.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/25/politics/ ... index.html

Not sure if we are allowed to post politic stuff on here but this just pisses me off.

For those who are unaware sheriff joe arpaio was a sheriff in Phoenix who told his officers to pull over anyone not white and accuse them of a crime or whatever that is known as racial profiling be like a cop pulling me over because I am a white male.

Now this dumbass Trump pardons him making Trump more like the white supremacists best friend since even after Charlottesville attack he didn't condemn the ones who did it I wish we could impeach this dumbfuck he is ruining this once great country of ours.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Yep, and while he's pardoning bigots and kicking trans soldiers out of the military without so much as an honorable discharge for their service, this hurricane is coming and he doesn't seem to care... I'm sure he'll make a show of pandering to some small token group and then drop the ball, just like he's dropped it with everything else.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-tr ... spartandhp

More fuel to the fire now looks like anyone running from the hurricane to safety is going to have papers checked if they look illegal.

What the fuck this idiot is making our citizens risk their own damn safety for his racial profiling bullshit so glad I didn't vote for this dumbfuck and didn't get brainwashed like Hitler did to Germany.

Can we impeach a fake president for racial profiling?
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Novikova

Work says to swim in to work if I have to. Eff that, I'm not risking my life.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

The front porch is covered with bees :^( I almost stepped on one. I don't mind bees but I don't want them around because people hurt them when they're around :^/ They're just chillin' fam.

Also my pain's been really bad lately. It's not fun. :^(

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I wish the winter weather would go away.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I'm not autistic or suffer anxiety, yet I'm suddenly getting extremely frustrated and upset when I don't understand something.
I don't suffer "true" OCD, yet I'm suddenly close to breaking down when trying to make paths in Animal Crossing and it's not symmetrical or doesn't line up properly.
What is wrong with me?

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

Great going Blizzard.
With the new patch they're removing the Legionfall reward goody bags. That was a nice way to level up gear on an alt. Now it's gone.
Trying to do Argus is going to be hard with poorly-geared alts.

So Blizzard f**ked-up crafting (it is entirely pointless now).
And they made it about as alt unfriendly as can be.
I'm having a hard time remaining positive and supportive of the game I've played for 14 years.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

I'm really pissed off because Blizzard wouldn't restore TLPD for me. I've been eluding sleep for awhile because I really want this damn dragon now that it's been, well, "taken" from me, in a sense. It hurts a lot to think about it. Everyone in my group got it, but I didn't, so everyone else is happy and content but me.

Not to mention one of my friends was telling me that they had it so much worse and I had nothing to be mad about, going into detail about how they got hurt. Like that's going to make me feel better, now I feel bad because of their misfortune, but they're also being a bit rude.

Lovely signature by the great Ashaine!!
Flight Rising | Deviantart | Toyhou.se

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

i have a weird thing re: my birthday. growing up poor etc etc it usually got shoved to later by family and i never had many friends so it got unrecognized and now i have a weird issue about it

i thought this year would be different, just like every year i thought it was gonna be different, and im pretty sure that's not the case

at this point i just kinda wanna hole up alone eat some cake and get v drunk /shrug
Funk
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: several...

Unread post by Funk »

Wow related since I cannot share personal information due to safety issues specific to me.

I tried to get my mood up but I can't. Apparently, I'm now being griefed by members of the opposite faction with panthara already tamed. (Edit: for context, this is griefing on a pve server.) I've killed 400+ of these things and nothing. I'm done until the drop rate is upped and I'm probably moving on if it isn't. This game has been increasingly alienating to me now that all my pvp friends quit. I can't stomach the shitty attitudes of most pvpers I see around nowadays. I'm friendly but I disappear so much due to my health that I can't maintain build friendships anymore. It just feels like there's not much left for me in this game. I guess it's nearing time to move on? I don't mind farming, but not farms this massive for hunter pets. 400+ so far is too much. 8+ hours so far is too much. I've sat camping rares. I didn't like it but it didn't depress me like this. This is active effort for, in my case at least, absolutely no reward. It's awful. I can handle farming battle pets. Rare mounts are fine. This is too much for me. Panthara were the highlight of this content patch for me. I don't even want to step foot on Argus right now. I can't do it.

I hate that I'm having such an emotional response to this.
funk#1402

Novikova

Me too, man. Me too. I feel you. :(

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

My 'best friend' viciously turned on me because I told them I was tired of them treating me like garbage, and ignoring me for their boyfriend.

I'm just so lost right now. My heart hurts so much, I feel so fucking empty.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

On August 1st of last year, my cat Noodle brought a feral kitten to the back porch. Yesterday, Sept 1st, just a year and 1 month later, he brought me another one. I can't keep doing this Noodle!!!!! :(
Funk
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Funk »

Funk wrote:Wow related since I cannot share personal information due to safety issues specific to me.

I tried to get my mood up but I can't. Apparently, I'm now being griefed by members of the opposite faction with panthara already tamed. (Edit: for context, this is griefing on a pve server.) I've killed 400+ of these things and nothing. I'm done until the drop rate is upped and I'm probably moving on if it isn't. This game has been increasingly alienating to me now that all my pvp friends quit. I can't stomach the shitty attitudes of most pvpers I see around nowadays. I'm friendly but I disappear so much due to my health that I can't maintain build friendships anymore. It just feels like there's not much left for me in this game. I guess it's nearing time to move on? I don't mind farming, but not farms this massive for hunter pets. 400+ so far is too much. 8+ hours so far is too much. I've sat camping rares. I didn't like it but it didn't depress me like this. This is active effort for, in my case at least, absolutely no reward. It's awful. I can handle farming battle pets. Rare mounts are fine. This is too much for me. Panthara were the highlight of this content patch for me. I don't even want to step foot on Argus right now. I can't do it.

I hate that I'm having such an emotional response to this.
To follow up, I think the issue is largely me as I'm finding myself alienated by everything these days. It is an uncomfortable familiarity.
funk#1402

Novikova

Honestly, it sounds like you're having a flare up of depression or other health issues. I know I sounded awful this past week due to the hurricane keeping me from getting my refill. I'm slowly getting back onto them, and I am glad I at least have a crystal kitty or two.

Funk
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Funk »

Novikova wrote:Honestly, it sounds like you're having a flare up of depression or other health issues. I know I sounded awful this past week due to the hurricane keeping me from getting my refill. I'm slowly getting back onto them, and I am glad I at least have a crystal kitty or two.
It's definitely a flare up.

20 years of this shit, that's like more than 2/3 of my life, and it still sneaks up on me somehow. *sigh*

congrats on your kitty though :)

Edit: I'm still unsure if I will resub as my original points still stand. Flare-up or not I am still feeling increasingly alienated from this game so maybe a break is in order. My time ends at the end of this month. We'll see if I resub eventually or not. I usually do. I'm just so tired of it all.
funk#1402