Rant Thread

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Varethyn »

I just want to say hi to them. Maybe ask how they've been. Why does it hurt? Why am I so scared of how they might react to me? I miss you guys so damn much yet I can't even fucking say hi.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

My poor Roxy bun has GI stasis. The vet gave us meds for her but she really hates the syringe to feed her

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

So after doing the Brown orc allied race quest I noticed some of those evil plant guys running off into the distance in Durotar? that can't be good @.@

After some research I see that some cat people hitched a ride also. Oh dear.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

my bunny passed away last night in the hospital feeling devestated right now

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

:( Ohh no.. HUGS.. :(

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

:hug:
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

:hug:
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

I feel like I am drowning and everybody can see my hands waving above the water but no one wants to help pull me up.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Fair warning this rant will have some profanity.

It's always nice to nearly get assaulted by my own brother because he was frustrated and looking for a fight. He accused me of pulling out his wet laundry and leave it out, which is not true. I put in the dryer, then pulled it out and put if off to the side when I needed it. My mother mentioned it to me and I went down to find both my dry clean cloths and damp ones thrown all over the basement floor (Which mind you is all stone as it's an unfinished basement). When I went to tell him that I had dried his cloths, he called me a liar, told me to 'grow up' and moved threateningly towards me when I did raise my voice. My mother had shoved him back and he goes on a tagent on how he hates this family yadda yadda. He still calls me childish and lazy, yet he's the one who just threw my cloths all floor. I'm very much convinced he was full on looking for a fight and that was a shit excuse he pulled out.

He's fucking drunken looser and my parents refuse to kick him out. I warned them that if he EVER comes near me like that again, I will be calling the police. I had sympathy before when he broke up with his fiancee. Now I see why she left him since he's pulled this twice before while with her. Of course, he slammed the bathroom door open hard enough to put a hole in a wall and causally brushed it off as 'collateral damage' Fuck him. We get this petty shit from my father enough. I don't need it from him either.

So yeah. That's my rant. Spent the evening crying, my mother calmed me down, but I'm still upset and probably will be for a while as I avoid him.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

I'm so sorry you are in that situation. It sounds awful :(
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

When people try and make it out that what happened to Genn and his people is horrible when if you think about it it's kind of cosmic karma for not helping the refuges from Lordaeron when the undead where invading.

Ya'll would not of became worgen if you helped out your fellow man.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

When people try and pretend that what happened to the Gilneans wasn't horrible. Genn chose to not help Lordaeron --not all of his people. He is the king and made the choice. And regardless of whether or not it was "cosmic karma", it was still horrible what happened to them.

Besides, they were doomed to a curse either way. Had they not built the wall or tried to focus on refugee aid, they probably would've been overwhelmed by the Scourge. Cult of the Damned members could've gotten in by pretending that they were refugees and planted the Plague.

But I guess that means that Quel'thalas deserved being almost wiped out by the Scourge since they didn't take the Orcish invasion threat seriously until they started allying with Trolls.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I still can't feel sorry for Genn. I doubt I ever will.

Trying to help people is better then hiding behind a wall and letting them get slaughtered imo.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

had a phone meeting with the munnicipal system. They want to put me on a 6 month diet /exersize program. Last time they did I gained 20 kilo and had a nervous breakdown. .And that was only 3 months. .
I don't have much more in me to fight this fight. . If it was not for friends we would not have food to eat or a place to live. My husband already broke down mentally and I feel Im about too as well. I hate this system of things. It's so unfair for the poor, sick and mentally ill.
Im thankful for that I have my faith and my friends. But ohh how i hate the way they treat me..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Valnaaros wrote:When people try and pretend that what happened to the Gilneans wasn't horrible. Genn chose to not help Lordaeron --not all of his people. He is the king and made the choice. And regardless of whether or not it was "cosmic karma", it was still horrible what happened to them.

Besides, they were doomed to a curse either way. Had they not built the wall or tried to focus on refugee aid, they probably would've been overwhelmed by the Scourge. Cult of the Damned members could've gotten in by pretending that they were refugees and planted the Plague.

But I guess that means that Quel'thalas deserved being almost wiped out by the Scourge since they didn't take the Orcish invasion threat seriously until they started allying with Trolls.
I'm with you on this. Was his decision a bad one? Yeah, but people make mistakes. He did what he thought was best for HIS people. If he had helped, we wouldn't have a Gilneas, imho, considering all the factors of threats at the time. Gilneas did fine behind that wall for many years. They were safe and people were happy. Genn is not without faults, but that's what makes him a good character. It's rather cruel if anyone says his son deserved to die and such all because of karma despite Genn didn't really do anything wrong to deserve something like that.

Anyway.....Depression can go away now plz. I don't like being reclusive and not taking care of myself.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

cowmuflage wrote:When people try and make it out that what happened to Genn and his people is horrible when if you think about it it's kind of cosmic karma for not helping the refuges from Lordaeron when the undead where invading.

Given circumstances in the geopolitical world currently, the idea that all the people of a given country deserve to suffer because the leader is....questionable...does not sit well.

Also, because a person or group of people have made mistakes in the past, does that mean that they should eternally suffer? That anything done to them in the future, by any agent, is deserved? If you're going down that road....well....I hope you wore comfy shoes, cause it's a long one and we're all on it.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Teigan wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:When people try and make it out that what happened to Genn and his people is horrible when if you think about it it's kind of cosmic karma for not helping the refuges from Lordaeron when the undead where invading.

Given circumstances in the geopolitical world currently, the idea that all the people of a given country deserve to suffer because the leader is....questionable...does not sit well.

Also, because a person or group of people have made mistakes in the past, does that mean that they should eternally suffer? That anything done to them in the future, by any agent, is deserved? If you're going down that road....well....I hope you wore comfy shoes, cause it's a long one and we're all on it.
I needed to vent and this thread is for that. Please don't bring real world politics into my simple vent about a character that I do not like. It was just a vent.

Just remember guys the first rule of this thread is Don't argue. This is a thread for sharing frustrations, not for debate. You want talk to me about it feel free to PM me. Other wise please let it go.
Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

You're right and I apologize.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Teigan wrote:You're right and I apologize.
S'all good mate :3 No hard feelings!
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

One of my fillings is falling out. I reaaaallly don't want to go to the dentist. x.x

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}