Rant Thread

Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Morven »

Aeladrine: that sounds like it's not about you at all. It's about her. Someone doesn't praise you one minute and curse you the next based on reality; instead, you're being used as a "safe" outlet for her frustration at other things, for her moods, or whatever.
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

My sleeping habits are always a little funny, but I've never ever ever had something like this happen. I woke up, or at least I thought I woke up, went to roll out of bed and found I couldn't move. I was stuck on my back with my eyes shut and I couldn't even so much as twitch a finger.

Sooo I freak the hell out, I wanted to start crying and nothing is working and my mind is going crazy thinking about how I'm going to die here on my bed in the middle of the night and then it finally wakes up and I launch myself out of bed and damn near run into the closet door. I've been awake and moving for 15 minutes now and I'm still shaking. I just sat back down and put my face in my hands and tried to get my nerves back to normal. It feels like I'm recovering from an anxiety attack. I just have no idea why that would happen.

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Eep, that sounds terrifying! :hug:

Could it be a type of Sleep Paralysis? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

That sounds horrifying Nub. D: Hope you feel better soon.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

That's what I think it was, Veph - or I hope it was, at least, because sleep paralysis is scary but ultimately harmless.

I feel much better, but I found out that mom hid the Mountain Dew again. :l

Tufak
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tufak »

Dear Alliance,

Please don't flag up next to me, then go and stand on top of my pet that does an AoE in hopes it will somehow flag me.

I know that I'm an easy target. I know that I'm almost famous on the server as an easy kill. I don't flag for a reason.

Please stop trying to do it for me when I'm just trying to get my dailies done.

Thank you,

Tufak

Where characters come to life...
http://homelyletters.livejournal.com/
My dragon babies: http://dragcave.net/user/Tufak

Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Tufak wrote:Dear Alliance,

Please don't flag up next to me, then go and stand on top of my pet that does an AoE in hopes it will somehow flag me.

I know that I'm an easy target. I know that I'm almost famous on the server as an easy kill. I don't flag for a reason.

Please stop trying to do it for me when I'm just trying to get my dailies done.

Thank you,

Tufak
That reminds me - I dearly wish they'd add an option to the settings tab (which would be grayed out on PVP servers, obviously):

PVP ==> Ignore PVP flags (Y / N)

This would default to "N", however players who explicitly set this to "Y" would be unable to to negatively affect flagged players, just as if said players were not flagged.

If you're playing on a PVE server, and you don't wish to engage in PVP, it shouldn't be possible for sneaky ass-dumplings to trick you into it. :evil:
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Dear idiots on the AH,
Please stop undercutting me. It's one thing to put your items in for less than mine, that's to be expected. But to halve the price of something? You're reducing the value of it overall and making it harder for anyone to make money off that item.

I put that Dark Whelpling in for 10k. No, I didn't really think it'd sell for that much, but now I don't even have a chance because you put it in for 5k. And then some idiot after you put theirs in for 3k.

You know, I really needed that gold. I was hoping to make enough so that I could get my next flying and maybe have some left over to spend on companion pets. But now I'll be lucky enough just to make the freaking 4k I need to fly. Thanks, jackass.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

WTF, Windows?

First you get the brilliant(and completely false) idea that my $180 copy of Windows isn't genuine, and now you're not letting me turn my computer on.

Thaaanks. It's not like I wanted to do anything today anyway! I know how this'll end, too: mom will fuss with it, be unable to fix it, we'll have to send it back and I'll lose EVERYTHING again. So, gg, you win, have more of my money.

Vasken
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Vasken »

Venting time, arhgjskhj! RAEG.

Currently on the third week of a holiday in Florida and suddenly became a tad... Ill. My throat constantly feels like it's closing (even though I don't feel a blockage) and I'm choking and gagging every few minutes. Can't eat anything because of it. Haven't had a thing for five days now! Constantly complaining about these symptoms to my parents but they firmly believe I'm 'just being stupid' and yell at me when I'm unable to eat anything in resturaunts. Sjhajhgsjaakd. Sneakily picking up medicines (Zantac, lozengererers, throat soothers), but nothing's working.

It's driving me insane. :?

Floof the Sambas!

Vasken - Troll Hunter - Argent Dawn EU

DeviantART || Skreel's Dragon Lair

Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Why the fuck does good news make me depressed and antsy... D:<
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I'm watching this show called conspiract theory with some famous U.S guy. Anywho it's all about this "group" of people who run the world and are like planing to "cull" the world so they can rule the people lol It's sad people think this is true. It's kind of racest too seeing as they keep going on about how every one outside of the states are idoits :/
AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Damn it Jewel...I'm fine with you killing Mice, but could you leave it more out in the open.. I didn't want to find a dead mouse under some clothes on the floor..
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

No mail from heritage, internet and phone might have to get cut to help the bills, and i still need to cash my cheque so i can finish up getting my passport done so i can GET the passport so i can move.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

AdamSavage

Tufak wrote:That reminds me - I dearly wish they'd add an option to the settings tab (which would be grayed out on PVP servers, obviously):

This would default to "N", however players who explicitly set this to "Y" would be unable to to negatively affect flagged players, just as if said players were not flagged.

If you're playing on a PVE server, and you don't wish to engage in PVP, it shouldn't be possible for sneaky ass-dumplings to trick you into it. :evil:
Well that's the risk you take being flagged in a area with alot of players around. If you don't want to be jumped, then don't go into an area that it can happen while flagged.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

AdamSavage wrote:
Tufak wrote:That reminds me - I dearly wish they'd add an option to the settings tab (which would be grayed out on PVP servers, obviously):

Well that's the risk you take being flagged in a area with alot of players around. If you don't want to be jumped, then don't go into an area that it can happen while flagged.
I think he means that you can't accidentally attack a flagged player, especially as a non-flagged player. I agree, as there have been times where horde that are flagged purposely stack on quest NPCs just to get people to attack them on accident. This doesn't happen as much with people who don't click to target, but I DO click to target, call me a noob /meh, I can still out-damage anyone I group with for dailies, clicking or not.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
AdamSavage

I've had them do that before, I hate it when they do it. So what I do is, I target someone else and then use them to target the npc. Another trick i use is I zoom in to the point where I can see there circle.

Dr. Who Video!

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Look, world. I'll cut a deal with you. Make it be July 14th forever or just skip to the 16th. But the 15th needs to never, ever happen again. I can't handle it, man! I've been sobbing uncontrollably all day and it's not even the 15th!

Look, world. I can't stand to see the end of this. I've grown up with these people. They've been people I've emulated, people I've tried not to be like, people who I've wished were real.

I was eleven when the first movie came out, and I'd read the books that were out beforehand. I read each of those books, including the first, as they came out. And do you understand what it was like, world, when I turned eleven? I cried all day, because somehow my letter'd gotten lost in the post. I knew fiction from real life. I always have. But sometimes... sometimes you allow yourself to hope anyway.

Do you understand why tomorrow can't happen, world? I've survived the end of the books only because there were still the movies.

It's starting to feel like tomorrow my childhood friends are going to die.

gonna go sob some more now, bye
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Aritria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H/A)

Unread post by Aritria »

Dear Mother Nature,

I respect what you have given me for a head of hair. It's think and lush and brown and lovely. I've abused it over the years with colouring, but you've given me it's full strength each and every time I've decided that I want to be something other than a brunette (Which is usually a brunette with funky striping. Eh, what can I do?).

But, I beg you, Mother Nature, why are you letting me grey at a young age? Is it because of stress? I really hope it is. Please don't do this to me, I found another six today, in the same spots that I've found them since I was 13.

Please say it's stress.
-A.
Aritria's Adventures in Azeroth or Otherwise

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." - Lou Holtz

Sigs by the beautiful, talented Serenith, Kurenio, and Nili. Rock on, guys!
Avatars by Serenith, Sarah of Soaked, and other avatar artists.

The Pride of Nesingwary
Aritria, the Mother
Killasandra, the Daughter | Alessira, the Sister Adopted | Filomena, the Lover

AdamSavage

People that can't say Poutine properly. It's Poutine..NOT Pouteen!!!

Dr. Who Video!