Rant Thread

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Syleye »

Novikova wrote:Oof, good luck, Syleye.

Also, I wish my favorite panthara color were in.

Plus, I may end up getting endoscoped because my esophagus and stomach are pieces of crap.

And finally, medicine is too fucking expensive.
I agree medicine is way to expensive. Good luck on your health

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

It is. :(

Also, my yarn is not a national security threat and I shudder at how mangled the box is gonna be. Customs is never kind to boxes. Apparently yarn is scarier than research chemicals, I guess.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I just had an emotional breakdown cos I had a bulb blow (4th in 3 weeks...) and I was too short to change it on my own. Just... what is wrong with me.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Sometimes your feelings are just pressed and you dont react the way you normally would.. I know the feeling hun.. I am very stressed and pressed lately and I have been having outburst which I normally dont have.. i feel with you.. :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Novikova

Yeah, I sympathize with those. It's a bummer. :/

Also, ninja postmen. Didn't knock. No doorbell. Left a note, and now I gotta go to the post office. DANGIT.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Okay can I just rant about being female for a moment.....I hate those appointments and okay so good news the uterine biopsy was good ( or boring as the nurse put it) bad news there are abnormal cells elsewhere so Tuesday i get another biopsy ......uGGGGGGG

Novikova

Uterii suck. They do. Mine tries to grab my spinal cord and slap my brain with it. It aggravates my IBS something fierce, too. And I get infections ALL THE TIME. DESPITE UBER HYGIENE.

Also, they shut down planned parenthood so my dream of an implant and no periods is kinda gone.

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Over time, I am feeling increasingly dissatisfied with my job. They stall over hiring me properly (I'm currently contract), I get picked at for making small mistakes, which is aggravated by the fact our ostensible process changes every 3-5 days, I'm being expected to suddenly learn a program that I don't understand and have never used (that's got a ridiculously steep learning curve) and the whole thing is about as creative as a concrete block.

Only there isn't anything else around I can do instead. Because there's like 2 graphic design jobs in this town and two hundred people trying to land them.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Novikova

ONLY FOUR HOURS OF WORK NEXT WEEK AND MY DEBIT CARD GETS STOLEN. THIS WEEK BLOWS.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

48 hours of not being able to keep anything down. Don't know what I got hit with but missed 2 days of work (I only work 2 days a week)...being sick with 2 kids is not fun, though thankfully my 7yr old knows how to make simple meals and was able to make food for herself and her 2yr old sister so I could rest on the couch.
Today's the first day I've been able to keep anything down. Though it's hard to pace myself when my stomache is so empty. I don't want to push it and end up sick again.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Bit of a #firstwowissue but when you decide to help your husband out by doing argus rares together and he gets ALL the eggs all the freakin time...like really blizzard? #saddness

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Aged fucking yolk of sadness :(

Shadowlands

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Could the ppl who write the series on netflix get a grip? They ruined my Gilmore girls with " A year in a life" - soooooo bad, if you have not watched it.. dont!!! And WHAT were/are the writers of the new Anne of green gables series thinking?? Seriously dont watch that one... its soo bad :( they made Anne a girl with some heavy PTSD issues...and they throw stuff in there which were never in the books.. like a child molester trying to lure young ppl away when they come by train

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

When you find 4 of the forgotten hypogryph crystals but search the zone 4 times over and can't find the 5th....then your original crystal disappears :( :( :(

Shadowlands

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

I'd like to send out a sincere "thank-you" (replace the "thank" with a word that starts with the letter F, and ends with "uck") to those people in WoW who make doing anything for the first time such a dismal torture.

Today was my first time healing a dungeon, on my new level 100 holy priest. I tried my hand doing Headless horseman half a dozen times, and that went moderately well (I know it's easy, but still).

I had to do Eye of Azshara for my class hall quests. I DID warn the party leader and the entire group that this was my very first time healing a group in a dungeon, to please be a bit patient with me. Were they? Sure.. they were patient from around half a mile ahead of me every time. Nothing more infuriating than seeing someone's health go down and constantly getting the "you are too far" message when you try to heal them.

Well, we all died once. A few of us died a 2nd time though it wasn't a wipe. And we DID finish the dungeon with everyone alive and well.

And what happens then?
Well, the hunter decides to toss one last jab at the healer (me): "piss poor healing. you should give up on it."
Then promptly logged out of the dungeon (I was fast enough to add him to my ignore list, however).

Wow, that really made me feel good about my first time as healer.

I often wonder how these types of people live with themselves, being so hurtful and spiteful to strangers.
No wonder the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Gang war going on in Denmark.. 3 ppl been shot less than an hour ago.. less than 1 kilometers from us... bit scary... Police everywhere. Its 30 shootings since this summer in the gang war.... some close to us.. some a bit further away..

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

This constant debilitating pain (plus fatigue) is just too much for me to handle!

I've never felt so helpless and worthless in my entire life! This isn't the life I wanted or had planned. I can't complete the simple task of taking a shower or cooking a meal without putting myself on bedrest for the entire day. I've cried more tears than anyone should have to in one lifetime! All I want is to be pain-free so that I may enjoy the holidays like anyone else would. Instead I lay here, suffering, crying, and I can't do a damn thing about any of it!

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ohh Niabi i feel for you. I know what it is like to have so much pain that you simply can't do anything. I hope you find something to cheer you up...I find great comfort in the future the bible promises on a paradise Earth. Check out jw.org to see if there is anything there which might cheer you up. One of my favorite part of the bible is these verse from Isiah 35:5,6
At that time the eyes of the blind will be opened,And the ears of the deaf will be unstopped.  At that time the lame will leap like the deer, And the tongue of the speechless will shout for joy.For waters will burst forth in the wilderness,And streams in the desert plain

I hope you find some comfort. :hug: Hugs

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

I have as much respect for nurses as the next guy having to deal with patients who don't have much patience but it seems the nurses at my work place are against us because not only do they ignore we are on a timeline and have to have our trays and food carts back downstairs to the cafeteria as soon as possible while they all stand around and talk ignoring them but just tonight I found blood on a tray.

I wear gloves all the time working there cause I handle trays patients ate off of and wash my hands regularly but to find blood on the tray is way too much how the fuck can you miss blood on a white tray are they blind and dumb.
Novikova

I hate being on an antipsychotic. I hate this feeling of restlessness so bad I want to rip the skin off my legs. I JUST WANT TO SIT STILL.